Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for bull market? - page 21. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Yep, I've been waiting for this one since I entered in this market and I know it will be worth it. Bull run will happen again, I see a real big trend in the coming weeks. Buy more, don't hesitate to have great coins on your wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
I am more than ready for the bull market. I hope I used the time well for going for the good projects in the end. In december any coin would moon, but I think when we have another bull market then people will be more careful than before and go for the rather good projects. Now the people had time to invest some time in reading what the blockchains and projects actually do. On the other hand Tron and Verge are still very high on market cap despite the high number of red flags they had in the past Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 15, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
Yes I’m very ready
I held on for so long and now August is open ya
More bounty tokens are expected with listing secured
So I’m definitely ready
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 15, 2018, 07:23:16 PM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months?
To be specific, when will be this "couple of months" I've been craving for the bull run for this year but it seems it's not yet to come.
have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Yep, I got it all saved on my portfolio though I sold few of it due to needs but I have remaining and this will be sold not for this year but after the great bull that I'm waiting.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:21:42 PM
Haha, of course, I am ready for the arrival of the bull market. When the cryptocurrency market fell, I bought a lot of high-quality cottage currency and continued to hold the bitcoin I owned, although I can’t know when the bull market will come, but No matter when the bull market comes, I am ready to wait for it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 15, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
We are ready for bull market several months already but bull market is not coming and nobody knows when it will come Cry
All we are hope it will come in the end of 2018.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 15, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: