Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for the Bitcoin bull market? What's your plan? Some ideas for you - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I don't have any bitcoin holdings, so I'm ready for the bull market. I have been trying to accumulate little by little, but I wasn't able to do it. At some point, I was in a situation to spend, and I completely used it. Soon after the previous halving, I decided to hold and accumulate until the 2024 halving, but the financial requirements during the same period as the earnings weren't that good due to COVID. Making more sources of income will help us save more and hold it for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
I recommend to give other method of investment a try if you have enough money to invest ...
Picking other viable options to invest in like real estate is recommended also. You should not sell off all your bitcoins for another investments, but can skim off some profit if you have invested well in bitcoins, to have other good investments outside cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
My plan is still the same just like what I have done back then and since it ends in a good way, I made a decision to make my investment as the same as possible because I'm not a risk-taker and I can't recover easily from a big loss if something unexpected will happened. So I'll stick with my traditional plan in this halving season and if I lose, I won't suffer as much as the other big investors. I recommend to give other method of investment a try if you have enough money to invest because this time has a huge potential to increase at another ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I personally plan to do that with some of my Bitcoin this time around, and buy back a bit on the crash in 2026.
If history repeats itself, it is good to start DCA in Q3 2026 and continue till the end of 2027.

Oh also good job pointing out that the last bear market was the least severe yet.

In the next bear market, if the companies in the industry can learn from the mistakes of last time and avoid those sorts of collapses, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin crash only maybe 55-60%.
I think different.

I expect new all time highs, new parabolic curves will be smaller than previous three cycles BUT I expect the future corrections from all time highs to market bottoms will be nearly the same like somewhere around 70% to 80%.

Bottom line is if you know from bottom price, Bitcoin will make its new all time high like x2 or x3 from the bottom, who actually cares about 10% cheaper for entry.

This chart is a good reminder for people who are panic before a Bitcoin halving and a big bull run.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
Don't time the market. Let's the market runs and try to exit with market cycle length, that you can base on Bitcoin history.
Each cycle is unique and it can be longer or shorter than previous cycles but if you make your strategy on average cycle length, you will not take profit too far from the ATH & more important you will be able to avoid stuck too deep in a bear market.
If you don't want to exit the market by taking profit with all bitcoins you have, do DCA for profit taking, withdrawal like this strategy.

Let's not try to overcomplicate things, when everything is actually really simple. Just have patience and HODL. That's pretty much it.
There will be price drops before the big bull run. Don't panic and never sell during a price drop. The market will start going up sooner or later.
My plan is to wait until the BTC price hits 2x of the current levels and I will start selling parts of my BTC wealth. If the future Bitcoin ATH is 3x of the current price that would be great, but I don't think that Bitcoin is capable of reaching a 120K USD price.
By the way, this topic belongs to the Trading Discussion forum(or maybe the Speculation forum).

It's not as simple as it seems. If it were, then everyone would have already been able to do it and follow the cycle of the price of Bitcoin during every bull run. This is particularly challenging for most Bitcoin investors, including newbies, as they don't know what to do in every market scenario. What you say may sound easy, but it's actually difficult to execute.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
This is a nice speculation that is backed by data. Though I don't care that much currently as I'm focusing on accumulating as much crypto as I can. I just think that it's better to focus on gaining some seeds now to sell on the bull market than spending huge amount of time on making wild speculation. I'll let people like LadyofCrypto1 do her thing in giving us information like this, I'm ok with a secondhand knowledge.

Maybe I'll comeback in this thread on the next few months if I can feel a very bullish action from bitcoin.
BITCOIN has always been backed by data, and with that same data they can speculate, but even with the speculation they can not predict what will happen to Bitcoin, i love how you have channeled your energy to accumulating more, and instead of worrying about the price you can rather just invest in bitcoin the more. because everything about Bitcoin is time. following the farming principle of putting more energy into investing than the profit and if you can accumulate as much as you can then you will get a beautiful reward during a bull run because now nobody can say whether a bull run will happen or not. and people who focus on speculations might even end up selling. because they have their hopes high already. and that is not how Bitcoin works. emotion should be out of it and it is better not to expect anything. so that it won't be like you are holding and all you want is just to make a profit.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
Don't time the market. Let's the market runs and try to exit with market cycle length, that you can base on Bitcoin history.
Each cycle is unique and it can be longer or shorter than previous cycles but if you make your strategy on average cycle length, you will not take profit too far from the ATH & more important you will be able to avoid stuck too deep in a bear market.
If you don't want to exit the market by taking profit with all bitcoins you have, do DCA for profit taking, withdrawal like this strategy.

Let's not try to overcomplicate things, when everything is actually really simple. Just have patience and HODL. That's pretty much it.
There will be price drops before the big bull run. Don't panic and never sell during a price drop. The market will start going up sooner or later.
My plan is to wait until the BTC price hits 2x of the current levels and I will start selling parts of my BTC wealth. If the future Bitcoin ATH is 3x of the current price that would be great, but I don't think that Bitcoin is capable of reaching a 120K USD price.
By the way, this topic belongs to the Trading Discussion forum(or maybe the Speculation forum).
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
This is a nice speculation that is backed by data. Though I don't care that much currently as I'm focusing on accumulating as much crypto as I can. I just think that it's better to focus on gaining some seeds now to sell on the bull market than spending huge amount of time on making wild speculation. I'll let people like LadyofCrypto1 do her thing in giving us information like this, I'm ok with a secondhand knowledge.

Maybe I'll comeback in this thread on the next few months if I can feel a very bullish action from bitcoin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
OP, good analysis. The bitcoin market cycles have been working like clockwork so while we can't know what the next peak will be, we have a very good idea of roughly when it will be and at least a general range it should be in, and we know how the cycle operates through its four years duration. This makes Bitcoin the easiest investment to make a ton of money on, not only is it one of the best growing assets in the world, but also it is extremely predictable. You analysis points that out for anyone who isn't already very aware of it.

Though I did laugh at this: "The ETF has so far not propelled BTC to 100k overnight as many assumed." hahaha I certainly hope no one was naive enough to think that! Though I do remember last year in March or April seeing people on here predict Bitcoin would be hitting $60k by like June of last year, so I guess some people just reallyyyyyyy overestimate how fast Bitcoin grows haha. For anyone who understands the market cycles and Bitcoin's growth, we've known $100k is coming in 2025 and no sooner. And second half of 2025 is the time to start DCA'ing out to take any market cycle gains for those who want to do that. I personally plan to do that with some of my Bitcoin this time around, and buy back a bit on the crash in 2026.

Oh also good job pointing out that the last bear market was the least severe yet. While the bear market was going on I saw sooooo many people and even mainstream news sites claiming that the bear market was the worst one in history for Bitcoin, when in fact it was the LEAST severe crash Bitcoin has ever had. I was always so confused why everyone was under the delusion that it was the worst when it was the least worst. Granted it did have a bunch of collapses in the crypto industry, so maybe that is what people were talking about, but the thing is that DESPITE all those collapses of Terra Luna, the whole crypto lending industry, some crypto investment firms, and finally FTX, the bear market was the most shallow one yet! Which really strongly shows that Bitcoin crashes are getting less severe since the industry ecosystem collapses were the worst yes, but even that couldn't stop the bitcoin price crash from being the least severe one in Bitcoin's history. In the next bear market, if the companies in the industry can learn from the mistakes of last time and avoid those sorts of collapses, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bitcoin crash only maybe 55-60%.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
l planned to invest some of my money in bitcoin and live the investment for a long time. l may or may not wait till the end of the bull run before l sell almost all or all my investment, depending on the outcome of things along the path. My target is to make reasonable and good profit at the end of it all.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Well, How can you make the most of this bull market? Secondly, only positive things can be anticipated if you fix your investment target level in accordance with your plan and have a clear idea. You can't predict it, though, because we need to know what will happen and can only make educated guesses until we have all the information. You are attempting to recount the Bitcoin's history.
I did not predict anything. Those tweets are not mine and tweets reveal historic rhythm. Believe in history or don't believe in it, it's your freedom and rights. I am not here to convince you to believe in it.

For me, I myself believe in history before a cycle we have a new history.

I am happy to see the tool I have created with JayJuanGee (his ideas) are being useful and people are sharing it!

This is now my withdrawal strategy as well. I am using it as a guide to how much to withdrawal in bull run cycles.
It's because the idea is excellent and you built up a great tool for it. It's not perfect but I am not looking for perfection.

I'd also add: Don't try to find the all time bear run low.

With knowledge you can do variants of DCA by taking advantage to buy more in bear markets and do partial sells in bull markets.
It is true and I did not mention it because this topic is about plan in bull run. So when I was composing this thread, I forgot about bear market.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Good recommendations, I think it's best to DCA out late 2024 or early 2025 whenever the time may be,
Don't wait for the market to get up before you'd DCA. The best time to DCA is today and when you've got money, I think by that time when the halving is done we'll see it quite hard for some price drops.

But since we're not yet on the halving, there's still a possibility that we'd see it go down a bit. Maybe going back to $38k and quite lower than that. If you think that it's best for the last 2024 before the actual bull run for which likely on 2nd-3rd quarter of 2025, we will see.

and then when the cycle hits a bear I will most definitely be buying back.
Mostly this is the best strategy but we don't know how many will just spend all of the profits for the things they need and won't be buying back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
Good advice all-round OP, timing the top is near impossible, it's better to take profit when it's good enough, every profit is considered a profit, even if it times two or times four, unrealized profit will turn to losses later, imagine waiting for years to see Bitcoin at a new all time high and you failed to take profit because you believe that it's just getting started? That will be so painful.

I can say the same thing with Bear market too, timing the bottom have make many people to miss it already, the feeling of never getting enough is greed, when the FTX saga started I knew it will hit very hard, probably the best buying opportunity, I went all into Bitcoin then and I started saving some USDT again, and when 15k Bitcoin happened I did the same thing.

Those who are expecting 10k Bitcoin will never get it again, and they will probably buy back at 30k range if they are lucky, instead of targeting the market price action it's better to use the cycle, Bear market is a buying period and bull market is a selling period, if you don't follow this you will miss out.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good recommendations, I think it's best to DCA out late 2024 or early 2025 whenever the time may be, and then when the cycle hits a bear I will most definitely be buying back.
If you wait for the bear season to buy back, wouldn't that be a problem for you because you're missing out on opportunities and at the same time we don't know when it's going to hit the rock bottom for the bear season so it's going to be problematic right? Totally agree on DCA though and if you really decide on the buy back part though, make sure that you're going to buy back big because you don't want to be regretting not buying a lot when it was the supposed lowest price of bitcoin and your only regret is that they didn't pay you more so you can buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
Well, How can you make the most of this bull market? Secondly, only positive things can be anticipated if you fix your investment target level in accordance with your plan and have a clear idea. You can't predict it, though, because we need to know what will happen and can only make educated guesses until we have all the information. You are attempting to recount the Bitcoin's history.

You'll know how the ATH is done. And the ATH is already over, which makes us think a lot about the ATH. I know about the bear market in ATH, but I feel the massive bull run in ATH since it was the first problem. Insights from your chart help you to be optimistic about the future. Looking at the old data, it is clear that the state after the previous ATH will go down from the state before the next ATH.

Usually, there will be a little problem at first, but even if it is a temporary problem, it will not be a problem later. The cryptocurrency market is a lottery. Playing cryptocurrency for a long time would be beneficial. This situation can only be resolved with collapsed structures. You have to take a step back, consider your options, and concentrate on what you believe to be the best.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
I dont have any particular plans or tactics in mind.  Im mostly just trying to get my hands on as much Bitcoin as possible while prices stay low.  Timing the markets perfectly or scoring a quick buck? Not my priority - I know crypto is a long game.  The keys Ive learned are patience and self-control.  So Ill stick to steadily buying and holding for now.  We will see where this takes me! 

I figure predictions are mostly guesses anyway and  and this space moves too fast to keep up.  I would rather focus on what I can control.  If I keep investing what I can afford to lose, I think Ill do alright in the end.  Who really knows though?
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Good recommendations, I think it's best to DCA out late 2024 or early 2025 whenever the time may be, and then when the cycle hits a bear I will most definitely be buying back.
I like this approach buyback is one of those things that keep a short-term investor and Bitcoin market speculator in the best position to always be in profits all the time if there is a proper understanding of the market and applying the DCA approach to things.
Many times some investors wait for too long before they make a DCA decision and when to either enter the market or exit rhe market,  this have made entire process tiresome for many of us and for that, we need to make a proactive attempt to always give the market the vest short even if the all-time high is not reached but using DCA to either take profits of buy back at a discounted price.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
My recommendations

• Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
  • Don't time the market. Let's the market runs and try to exit with market cycle length, that you can base on Bitcoin history.
  • Each cycle is unique and it can be longer or shorter than previous cycles but if you make your strategy on average cycle length, you will not take profit too far from the ATH & more important you will be able to avoid stuck too deep in a bear market.
  • If you don't want to exit the market by taking profit with all bitcoins you have, do DCA for profit taking, withdrawal like this strategy.
  • Biggest common mistake of newbies is trying to find absolute bottom or ATH. Just don't!
I am happy to see the tool I have created with JayJuanGee (his ideas) are being useful and people are sharing it!

This is now my withdrawal strategy as well. I am using it as a guide to how much to withdrawal in bull run cycles.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
reviewing the "lady of crypto1" charts of 2024-2025.. seems rational assumptions
i came to similar presumptions myself
(reaching ~$70k by end of 2024-start of 2025)
2025 ATH being (based on todays mining value-premium) of ~$140k maybe $160k market capable window of speculation high
all seem rational..

however. the rational assumptions/presumptions based on past performance patterns, usually break when too many people see how rational they are.

this is because people then plan on trading to "beat the pattern" because the pattern made the most sense. and this planning means people start taking profits before the rational presumptions of peaks. which then work against the presumptions by making the real future peak change due to everyone planning based on the presumptions

as an added presumptive note.. after the 2025ATH, old patterns suggest that the correction after 2025ATH wont drop below the previous cycles 2021ATH

but as i said if too many people start taking these presumptions as rational plans. people then counter-plan and cause a change to what could happen

for instance imagine time travel was possible and in a time variant where these rational presumptions were not discussed, we then seen the reality of the market points at different times actually occurring. EG
december 2024 tipped to $70k
august 2025 ATH at $200k
august 2026 corrected to new bottom of $70k

and then we came back to the present to say these predictions. and then waited in real time, from present to see where the markets went
the numbers and points would change based on people counter-planning against the predictions
Pages:
Jump to: