Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 47. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 05, 2019, 10:54:08 PM
Market seems to be getting bullish over time so it is a good tiem to stay invested in it and buy more on dips. If you can hold for long term, it should be great.

Indeed, market looks so bullish and bitcoin price steady at $5000 for several days. Beside bitcoin price surge, if we are looking on market cap value, its already increase $35billions in several days. I think its good time to start investing our money and buying or accumulating more coin before next bull run
yeah, you are right.
i have also invested from a few months ago and have succeeded in adding the number of coins in my wallet, i am pleased to see the market conditions that have started to improve, now i have benefited.

but i want to stay longer to get even bigger profits, i hope the market will really recover in the near future.
Well i think the price of bitcoin today is still investable, because it is still cheap and there will be a great posibility that it will rise up high soon because of its quick movement last few days. The bitcoin will surely rise because we are from the very hige dip and i believe that many investors become more atracted to invest because they can surely earn during the rising of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
April 05, 2019, 10:50:32 PM
don't invest with all your money. try to buy slowly on some of the top 10 marketcap coins.
I think the market still needs another big correction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 10:28:16 PM
Market seems to be getting bullish over time so it is a good tiem to stay invested in it and buy more on dips. If you can hold for long term, it should be great.

Indeed, market looks so bullish and bitcoin price steady at $5000 for several days. Beside bitcoin price surge, if we are looking on market cap value, its already increase $35billions in several days. I think its good time to start investing our money and buying or accumulating more coin before next bull run
yeah, you are right.
i have also invested from a few months ago and have succeeded in adding the number of coins in my wallet, i am pleased to see the market conditions that have started to improve, now i have benefited.

but i want to stay longer to get even bigger profits, i hope the market will really recover in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
I am ready to invest now, I am sure that investment in the future will give us an advantage when the market has risen, if you are confident and ready, start investing because this is also beneficial for you in the future, most importantly optimistic about the results tired
Activity: 602
April 05, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 05, 2019, 08:07:41 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yes, the market has recovered well. It Is now healthy to invest it but only on IEOs. I couldn't buy the Binance, Kucoin and Huobi IEOs but Probit IEOs has treated me a lot better without stress

If the market started to recover, why do not you evaluate them?  Also, IEOs are profitable in biggers. I do not think that other exchanges will be successful in these sales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
April 05, 2019, 08:02:45 PM
Activity: 357
April 05, 2019, 07:57:57 PM
I trust what bitcoin can do,so yes i‘m already now to invest my money in crypto and specifically in bitcoin because this is the king and also the foundation of cryptocurrencies,as long as it continuing its price to go up many coin/token was following on it  so for me this is the new beginning now to start.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 05, 2019, 07:25:10 PM
of course I will start to invest, I have even done some time ago. but never forget to use some of funds for investment, and when I buy altcoins, I always buy 2 types or more.
Great movie, it will reduces the risk of loss. That's the difference between experts and beginners who only focus on one coin, ignoring the others. Hopefully we all choose the right coin to do it, regardless of luck, certainly our research is also needed.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 05, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
Current market conditions are slowly starting to increase, I have returned to invest and buy potential coins, I am sure that in the long run these coins will give me a big advantage
indeed at this time the market conditions have not experienced a significant increase, but I am sure that bullrun will definitely occur, if we invest now, we will get profit later
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 05, 2019, 07:18:13 PM
With this extraordinary opportunity, I use it to invest and trade. By trading every day I can make a profit. But you can also buy Altcoin that has potential and can be invested for the long term.
investment with crypto currency is not ready or not, but you already understand and understand not yet with the risk and confidence is the best capital needed in investing
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
April 05, 2019, 07:15:08 PM
of course I will start to invest, I have even done some time ago. but never forget to use some of funds for investment, and when I buy altcoins, I always buy 2 types or more.
Activity: 572
April 05, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
I think that now we can start investing. I've also already started looking at some coins that show the best results in recent times.
Activity: 336
April 05, 2019, 06:50:18 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Many have already begun to invest in a new version of the ICO, which is called the IEO. IEO conduct large exchanges. This is beneficial, but risky and not everyone can participate.
I'm still watching and not in a hurry to participate.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 05, 2019, 06:44:05 PM

obviously that is true. This is the beginning of the uptrend period, and this is the time to invest strongly. With the sale off price of almost all types of coins, you can buy a lot right now. There are not many opportunities.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 06:35:17 PM
Already invested a bit few weeks ago. But not in ICO. As for now, ICO are dead for me.
I won't change my position until scam will disappear from this industry.

as long as the market is in a bearish trend yesterday there have indeed been many cases of ICO scam and the best solution is to invest in old coins that clearly have credibility for potential growth in the future.
I think as long as there are no strict rules for every new ICO project that will come out, the condition of the project that has the potential to scam or just fraud will continue to emerge, so be careful if you want to invest in the ICO project again.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 05, 2019, 06:26:07 PM
Every time we see the progress of the market better, that is a good time to buy more coins. However, I think buying them some months ago when the price was really dumped will really give us the big profits today. See, the prices on the market show all increasing, moreover the Bitcoin value and volume. This is greater.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
April 05, 2019, 06:15:18 PM
Already invested a bit few weeks ago. But not in ICO. As for now, ICO are dead for me.
I won't change my position until scam will disappear from this industry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
April 05, 2019, 06:11:10 PM
Do you think that it is better to invest now?
Yes.

How ready are you to do it.
Before you ask this question, I've already bought.
Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.
I'll keep on investing, when the market goes in profit, I'll sell and I'll keep on doing that rinse and repeat.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 05, 2019, 06:05:35 PM
It was already said repeatedly by everyone that it was good time to invest before this increase. After today I guess there is 60% chance for gain. But you should consider risks always.

actually ready or not in doing development, of course we must be ready. because we are required to grow better, and of course we don't want to be defeated by others. so we must be able to do the best for us to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: