Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 50. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 05, 2019, 10:45:27 AM
The market is showing the first signs of recovery and I believe that majority of investors has finally realised that it is a perfect moment to start investing. Some altcoins are increasing by like 300 percent during 24 hours and if you are not investing in altcoins, you do not like money though.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
April 05, 2019, 08:49:35 AM
of course this time is the right time to invest because the prices of cryptos are still cheap and it seems we already reached the bottom so I think bitcoin will continue to increase and also the altcoins.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 08:23:40 AM
yes maybe I can start my new investment this year if the market returns to recover so I can invest safely and see coins that have good potential for me if not possible I will refrain from investing to wait until the situation returns to normal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 08:18:26 AM
The level of greed rises higher and higher. Therefore, I think that investing becomes a very profitable business and I continue to invest. Everything is very, very profitable at such moments.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 05, 2019, 08:12:33 AM
It is possible that this is a bear trap and after such a rapid growth, we are waiting for the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, of course, it would be logical to buy cryptocurrencies in parts, in case the market goes down again. But in any case, now is a great time to buy cryptocurrency.
yes indeed this can be a trap but I'm sure if this growth is the process of reaching its peak.
the market has experienced bad conditions for a long time and maybe this is an update that makes us profitable, and those of us who are patient with various trials at Crypto will get results from it all.
Take advantage of this moment well, don't let you regret later, do it now.
Activity: 784
April 05, 2019, 07:42:09 AM
It is possible that this is a bear trap and after such a rapid growth, we are waiting for the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, of course, it would be logical to buy cryptocurrencies in parts, in case the market goes down again. But in any case, now is a great time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
April 05, 2019, 07:37:19 AM
if the market conditions are as it is said, maybe I will invest some of my coins and not as much as I invest because, seeing the uncertain situation in the future, therefore I did not invest all my coins because I was afraid of the losses that came to me later then chose my best path.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
April 05, 2019, 07:28:14 AM
I think that now is the last chance to invest profitably in cryptocurrencies, then bitcoin will only become more expensive, and with it the rest of the altcoins. But like any good investor, you should not invest all your money at once, you should have 20%-30% in USD to be able to buy cheaper cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 05, 2019, 07:12:13 AM
Nope now, a few months ago I had invested (BTC, ETH, EOS) So I do not have enough amount of to invest now. Actually I have to wait a few more days, when I can get a quantitative profit to invest. Anyone can invest now if you want, but it will be reliable coins, those who study the benefits of profits.

Well if you bought your coins few months ago,

You should be in profit by now and selling now would results in atleast 35% growth in your FIAT portfolio.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 06:38:59 AM
I'm only looking at ETH now . here are the predictions I delight more and more in the media.

Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019
https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-eth-price-to-touch-1450-usd-in-2019-latest-ethereum-news-update
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
April 05, 2019, 05:31:08 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Yes, the market is slowly recovering and of course investors already have a plan when it is right for them to start buying coins and invest in the coins and which coins they will invest, I think every investor will have his choice, each one is ready with what they will do.
Activity: 653
April 05, 2019, 05:04:05 AM
I am ready for investing my money now but my money still keep on lower price altcoin, I will re investing again after raised profit from ICO and buy many altcoin kinds for my future assets and hope could have higher price.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
April 05, 2019, 05:02:25 AM
Nope now, a few months ago I had invested (BTC, ETH, EOS) So I do not have enough amount of to invest now. Actually I have to wait a few more days, when I can get a quantitative profit to invest. Anyone can invest now if you want, but it will be reliable coins, those who study the benefits of profits.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 04:59:40 AM
I believe that you can still invest at the moment but you just have to mindful with any investment for now so that it will not result in lost later.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 05, 2019, 04:58:46 AM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Changes in prices now go up and down very quickly, but prices continue to rise. And my strategy is to trade every day. Rapidly changing market conditions can, of course, be used and now I can make a profit. Now the market provides a positive aura and you must be eager to trade.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 05, 2019, 04:55:16 AM
I have already invested and also planning to invest in some giant crypto like the EOS and Litecoin. Also, I want to invest for the Ethereum which will give me opportunity of transferring of my token to the exchanges which will cover the GAS cost. I have also invested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 774
April 05, 2019, 04:53:15 AM
Of course, now is a good moment to invest because if you look at what was the price of coins when the market was at its peak and what price now you will understand that it is worth buying some coins. Although there are coins that have already given a good brush, and now it's worth looking for when their price is slightly adjusted for purchase.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 04:52:58 AM
According to market condition now is not adviceable to invest now because the price is going down and I still have the believe that the price will still drop more. Is better to exercise more patient so that you can buy at lower price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 05, 2019, 04:48:59 AM
by looking at the market movements that are starting to improve I think it's time for us to invest, take your chances now, don't waste this good opportunity, I'm sure market price movements will continue to increase as did the crew in 2018.
I think when someone is ready to invest, he will immediately do it. for now, all I do is monitor the price in the coinmarketcap. well, it might be very beneficial for those who invest when the price of bitcoin has reached the price of $ 6000 even though this year.

Some have speculated for the bitcoin price to spike $100k but I don't think that will happen this year. It seems impossible to think about it.

And regarding if is it "the right time to invest"? I see my friends saying that this is just another trap and I also saw a crypto news that Bitcoin will be entering back $7k mark. Everyone seems confuse of what is the best move. To invest or not to invest? That is the damn question. But for me, I continue to hodl since I always invest in cryptocurrency.

NOTE: I generalize the entire market with Bitcoin because most altcoins are affected by it. Whenever bitcoin gains or loses, the entire market destabilized.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 05, 2019, 04:41:19 AM
by looking at the market movements that are starting to improve I think it's time for us to invest, take your chances now, don't waste this good opportunity, I'm sure market price movements will continue to increase as did the crew in 2018.
I think when someone is ready to invest, he will immediately do it. for now, all I do is monitor the price in the coinmarketcap. well, it might be very beneficial for those who invest when the price of bitcoin has reached the price of $ 6000 even though this year.
Pages:
Jump to: