Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 44. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 09:10:57 AM
I'm not ready to invest now. A year ago, I invested about $ 1000 in 5 different ICO, but in the end now these tokens are no more than 100 dollars. In order to invest in cryptocurrency should again as fast to grow as before. Interest in ICO again will be great. Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 09:06:29 AM
If i were to ask , if i am ready to invest, yes i am, but i have not enough yet to invest. As of now i am working as i bounty hunter and if ever good income i got on this, this is the time for me to do it immediately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 08:56:10 AM
whatever the situation. I am always ready to invest with Crypto especially now because the price of coins is very cheap, of course a good opportunity to invest in old and new coins. besides investing, I also take part in trading, this produces real, though not much.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 08:47:44 AM
A wonderful question that is gaining popularity. Investing today overtakes IEO, but is it really safe and who really earns it? Soon we will know about it. But now it is too early to talk about it.
Activity: 346
April 07, 2019, 02:06:03 AM
Already invested in most top projects, I doubt I will be investing because prices have grown
Activity: 518
April 06, 2019, 04:48:58 PM
Of course investing now is very good , many coins can bring you good money , and you need to use the moment
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 04:42:59 PM
I think if investing now is already quite late even though there will be ATH later but the prices of all coins tend to have increased nowadays, then when a few moments ago the price was still far below.

because in my opinion the right investment is when the price is cheaper than it is today which tends to increase the price, so we don't get a big enough opportunity to get a higher profit later.

I have made an investment again when all the prices of coins are at a low rate and have not experienced an increase, this is a strategy that I use for investment and take advantage of conditions when the market is still in a downturn.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
April 06, 2019, 04:35:41 PM
Yes, I am ready to invest now. It seems to me that now is a good entry point for many alternative coins. They are very cheap and this means that in the near future their price will rapidly rise.
I agree , especially in eos tron very cheap prices , and the potential of these coins is just huge , I think to take now and to forget for a year you can bring a lot of money

The problem is that everybody wants a lot of money and if you think about it, there is just not enough money to make everyone a millionaire and if there was, that would just end up in inflation. There needs to be a slope in terms of wealth.

Yeap, but it is almost like lottery. Hard to say which coin will rocket up.. But, there are still a big chance to guess by getting smart and various portfolio of coins with stable base of trusted coins.
Other question is - how much you are ready to invest. I think to make x10 in, let's say 6 months is pretty realistique. So you need just 100k  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 04:28:14 PM
My friend invested money in Bitcoin when the price was $ 4,100. I think we should invest now, before it is too late.

yeah, me too, i bought a lot of BTC few days ago and i got a huge pump days later, righnow the price of altcoins is still very low and it's about to be pumped in next few days, so i am surely will ready to buy some altcoins for short term profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 04:08:50 PM
I hurried a little and invested a bit earlier, Because my wallet is now full. I have to wait. As the market shows, it is still not long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 06, 2019, 04:07:06 PM
I have already got most of the coins i intend holding, but seeing the trend towards which the market is going, i have decided to get some more, because from all indications, the market is already recovering. Some of the coins that i know of would have good prospects are the likes of btc, eth, eos, neo and xlm.
Activity: 336
April 06, 2019, 03:56:00 PM
It seems that the market has been waking up so it's better to start investing little by little as for me I'm ready to invest now because no one can predict when the bull will come
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 03:43:25 PM
If you compare the current time with 2018, we can see that the market situation is getting better. So I think we should invest in Bitcoin as well as Altcoins in all aspects. It is the most reasonable and potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 03:39:51 PM
The current movement has begun to increase in a good direction, but for investment it is better for altcoins who already have markets such as xrp etc., because I strongly believe that investing in new ico is still very risky and even if you want, you should do some research first .
Yes it is really good to trade but for this we really need suitable time, like until the price rises to huge extent do not trade at all, you are lucky if you won profit from day treading and at this market condition, next time I would suggest you to trade for long term and get in market now a day price is really nice for us to invest.

Well now is the moment when you need to make a decision. I think the bull will come soon. I have already decided to invest. Until it is too late. Purchased to the moon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 03:22:37 PM
The current movement has begun to increase in a good direction, but for investment it is better for altcoins who already have markets such as xrp etc., because I strongly believe that investing in new ico is still very risky and even if you want, you should do some research first .
Yes it is really good to trade but for this we really need suitable time, like until the price rises to huge extent do not trade at all, you are lucky if you won profit from day treading and at this market condition, next time I would suggest you to trade for long term and get in market now a day price is really nice for us to invest.
Activity: 600
April 06, 2019, 03:03:33 PM
Yes, I think it's also a good time to make a profit at current prices, because now is the opportunity to generate profits in the long run, seeing the current market prices get better every day.
Activity: 462
April 06, 2019, 02:47:41 PM
whenever our investment is done, of course we have to be prepared for the problem. The investment is a level where we develop crypto to become better so that investment is needed. so to be a good investor, of course we need to plan in the future.

In order to be a good investor you need a lot of knowledge and endurance. Why an excerpt you say. Sometimes it is not easy to look at the fact that your coin is gradually falling. And selling it ahead of time you will get a loss. And not everyone can not panic.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 06, 2019, 02:39:58 PM
whenever our investment is done, of course we have to be prepared for the problem. The investment is a level where we develop crypto to become better so that investment is needed. so to be a good investor, of course we need to plan in the future.
Activity: 490
April 06, 2019, 02:39:39 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.
Over the previous 3 months, probably investors have no money left, prices have long stood still and coins managed to buy all who wanted, now it is not so profitable to buy and there is a risk that there will be a rollback
Activity: 882
April 06, 2019, 02:27:57 PM
I myself have started investing again from the beginning of 2019. Seeing the crypto price in the market has improved, I believe the cryptocurrency will enter the bull in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: