Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 53. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 07:46:23 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Yup, this point actually still become the good season for invest, but you need to filter again of the coin that you want to be invest. Not all of project will become a something worth. Even some of them are just want to take this condition to recover their losses
Activity: 434
April 04, 2019, 07:38:55 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

I think now is the time to invest in the coins from the top 10 list. The market has recently shown its ability to increase prices, he tested his strength. And perhaps in the near future we will see a very strong and long-lasting rise in prices for basic cryptocurrencies. I want to participate in this, so I am starting to invest.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 07:36:13 PM
Of course, I am willing to invest in the special crypto market, Bitcoin and Altcoins. Bitcoin is at the price of $ 5,000 with this price and Bitcoin will gradually accelerate and reach new prices. I think it is reasonable to invest in Altcoins.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2019, 07:23:34 PM
I have already invested into some cryptocurrencies already  and even though they have risen in value i am not selling at this time because i know perfectly that bitcoin is going to rise a little higher and my cryptocurrencies are also going to increase in value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 04, 2019, 07:17:29 PM
Of course i really want to invest specially in bitcoin because i see how the bitcoin grow faster within one day, the crypto market looking good i think this is the beginning of the bull run that it might be happen with in this year.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
April 04, 2019, 07:14:16 PM
Now it is not necessary to invest, the cryptocurrency has grown, but this is almost certainly a temporary phenomenon and soon the price will drop significantly, it is necessary to buy after the fall, and not at the top of growth
Yes, that's a good principle, don't make a purchase when the price has grown, but buy Bitcoin when the price falls back, I myself want to wait for BTC to go down a bit, and I'll buy it right away, because Bull run might arrive quickly.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 07:09:39 PM

I'm not so sure that this is the right time to invest fresh money from our pockets to start buying cryptos or investing in icos; given the low volatility that has been observed in the markets (with the exception of the last couple of days) I rather think that it is an ideal time for trading, because this relatively stable behavior of the market allows us to aspire to limited rewards, certainly, but with a loss potential also very limited.
This is not the right time and bitcoin can back to the bottom again anytime. Those people have been getting awareness to buy more and more altcoin when it was dipping at the bottom price.
If they try to buy it right now and they will bet their amount with a big risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 04, 2019, 07:06:38 PM

I already invest while the price is too cheap its better to save now and wait for a big momentum in this situation I convert half of my bitcoin into usdt its a good strategy because when bitcoin go down again you can buy into dump and when bitcoin continue its uptrend momentum then convert again the 50%.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 07:02:10 PM
Now it is not necessary to invest, the cryptocurrency has grown, but this is almost certainly a temporary phenomenon and soon the price will drop significantly, it is necessary to buy after the fall, and not at the top of growth
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 04, 2019, 07:00:30 PM
If you look at the market this is good because the situation continues to rise, but sometimes it can fall again very deep after this, but I hope this increase will continue, because the bear market has been too long
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
April 04, 2019, 06:56:25 PM
At present the market is in a bearish market so it is not the right time to invest at this time because it is feared that prices will continue to fall to the lowest point, so just wait until the price actually drops and we make a purchase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 04, 2019, 06:39:11 PM
I think it's too early to invest .The market often deceived me . 
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
April 04, 2019, 06:34:13 PM

I'm not so sure that this is the right time to invest fresh money from our pockets to start buying cryptos or investing in icos; given the low volatility that has been observed in the markets (with the exception of the last couple of days) I rather think that it is an ideal time for trading, because this relatively stable behavior of the market allows us to aspire to limited rewards, certainly, but with a loss potential also very limited.
Activity: 658
April 04, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
After bitcoin has increased since two weeks ago until now, I think the price is getting more and more good here, altcoin is also following, it seems right if you want to invest, many choices of good altcoin with prices that have not peaked, especially for those of you who have bought altcoin and bitcoin at prices a few weeks ago, maybe now it has benefited a lot
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 06:29:42 PM
Investing now is a good idea, crypto is coming up again, market is getting fine, coins are pumping in exchange, investing in any good project now will yield good Interest later.
Activity: 194
April 04, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

I was about taking some risk to invest in Bitcoin few days ago when the recovery started. Bit the market has fallen slightly again today and I will watch it a little more.
Activity: 169
April 04, 2019, 06:19:16 PM
That the market is recovering doesn't mean it's sure the recovery will last. Some will be over excited about this but in your excitement, try to be extremely wise.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 04, 2019, 06:16:37 PM
2019 is officially declared as the year for massive crypto investment. investors should take advantage of the current state of the crypto market to make enough profits out of crypto investment and crypto trading. The market represents about 40% profit opportunity within a week or in days.  Currently, I'm massively investing in ethereum and ripple. The market will be turning green very soon...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 06:03:41 PM
Well, I already had invested along time ago and I was glad the prices went up again. I already making profits as of the moment though I will still hold my coins until I see signs of decline in the market. Anyways, you could also consider investing to Azart. Had been watching the coin growing now for a couple of weeks now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
April 04, 2019, 05:57:04 PM

We feel great this days seeing the continuous improvement of the market and seeing it green again. Is the time have come for the bull run to start? Before it finally be started we have to buy some coins which we think that it is profitable to be. Prices is a little bit high now and we should have to look closely so we aren't be in the wrong pick. I may suggest to consider the top 20 altcoins today and have assurance that we will be gaining.
Pages:
Jump to: