Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 12. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 12:50:53 PM
I am not a believer of hodl in crypto space. The only coin I trust to hodl is bitcoin. I usually trade with btc pairs and try to increase the btc value. Not much a fan of usdt pairing. This does affect my trade profits in dollars. But I know that in future bitcoin will go up and will likely break the ATH.
It seems to me that you are missing a little chance to get enough good profit in the future.  If we take into account the price indices of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, Bitcoin reached $ 20,000, and the ethereum reached $ 1,300.  If we compare the current figures and those of that period,  price now  4 times less BTC, and almost 9 times less ethereum.  If we assume that the cryptocurrency market will still recover to that level, then you can calculate how your earnings from investments in Bitcoin or ethereum will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
April 20, 2019, 11:52:29 AM
I do both of them. I'd like to hodl the coins I think would be worth a lot when time comes. 75% of my crypto assets are for hodling. As well I  maintain a number of Altcoins, Bitcoin and USD fixed alts and exchange them in and out often to cash in profits from the day to day price fluctuations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 20, 2019, 11:49:30 AM
I am not a believer of hodl in crypto space. The only coin I trust to hodl is bitcoin. I usually trade with btc pairs and try to increase the btc value. Not much a fan of usdt pairing. This does affect my trade profits in dollars. But I know that in future bitcoin will go up and will likely break the ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 20, 2019, 11:42:04 AM
I sit and hold the coin while monitoring the progress, if the price is at the peak I sell and vice versa the soul below I buy. If you already have more knowledge in the world of trading, the benefits are far more pronounced especially if the amount of the balance is large
yes, right in my opinion, broad knowledge is important, especially about trade because we will more easily avoid risk and open opportunities for holding or selling. We know the market is very unstable and Altcoin must have weaknesses so that before deciding something, we must look at the conditions and not sell them when the price is high enough.
we have several reason why we hold our coins although its price down alot.our patience will help us someday while all cryptocurrency price already recovered,and we need to improve our skill in order same condition will not happen to us again.
Yeah, I believe the more time spent in holding the bitcoin will definitely provide you with a great amount of profit. Since the crypto requires a lot of time and patience but they are the investments for the long term. So, it is widely preferred to hold them as long as possible...
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 11:01:07 AM
Definitely I'm still holding a lot of coins in my wallet, 80% of which were from bounty campaigns. Market is not favourable to sell many of them at all, if I do it will just be like throwing them a way into the bin. However, I intentional reserved some coins because of good future I see in them, even if price is very high for them now, I don't plan selling them, I planned holding for a long time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 20, 2019, 10:45:14 AM
I am still holding my coins for a better tomorrow its the best option now i can rely on due the current market situation if i sell now i have nothing but lose bt holding give me the very hope of having profits when the market recovers holding is the best option
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
April 20, 2019, 09:24:38 AM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
In my opinion, it is very potential that you buy Altcoins at low prices and keep them very much. Because Bitcoin and Altcoins need a lot of time to raise prices. I still invest and keep potential Altcoins for successors long-term planning. Because one day they can make a profit for my life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 20, 2019, 09:21:40 AM
It is difficult to answer when the market conditions have not recovered, if it sells now then I have to lose, better still hold and hope that the market will improve soon so that it can get a decent profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 20, 2019, 09:03:25 AM
I sit and hold the coin while monitoring the progress, if the price is at the peak I sell and vice versa the soul below I buy. If you already have more knowledge in the world of trading, the benefits are far more pronounced especially if the amount of the balance is large
yes, right in my opinion, broad knowledge is important, especially about trade because we will more easily avoid risk and open opportunities for holding or selling. We know the market is very unstable and Altcoin must have weaknesses so that before deciding something, we must look at the conditions and not sell them when the price is high enough.
we have several reason why we hold our coins although its price down alot.our patience will help us someday while all cryptocurrency price already recovered,and we need to improve our skill in order same condition will not happen to us again.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 20, 2019, 09:02:11 AM
Those who held bitcoin for a long time and the rest of the altcoins clearly will not sell now , most will wait for a new bull market , as long-term investments can earn a lot
I a gree with you , there nothing wrong we hold guaranteed coins like bitcoin and ethereum even though to get profit takes a long time, the most important thing is clearly profit, so I think holding the road right, while waiting for the bull run
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 20, 2019, 08:53:54 AM
Those who held bitcoin for a long time and the rest of the altcoins clearly will not sell now , most will wait for a new bull market , as long-term investments can earn a lot
Activity: 378
April 19, 2019, 07:39:08 PM
Why sell cheap if you can hold and get enough profit for a couple of weeks of months, even bitcoin of all coins started somewhere before it reached where it is now so why will i sell cheap knowing my coins will one day yield enough. Proud hodler
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 01:15:03 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 12:50:56 PM
Activity: 194
April 15, 2019, 12:46:36 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

If you get such a big profit from trading, then you really do not need to hold your coins for a long time and wait for their prices to rise. Unfortunately, I can't trade, so I invest for a long time.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 15, 2019, 12:03:56 PM
Holding is a good aspect to achieve profits easily but it can be in short time and it may take more time. It depends on the surface of the crypto market. If your holding coins are huge in the demand market then it is possible to get good profits in less time.
Activity: 494
April 15, 2019, 11:12:19 AM
I am still holding altcoins who know that there is a potential and longterm when the price of altcoins is overwhelming and the coinmarket took the opportunity to buy altcoins with potential because it knows how much profit I'll get when I buy it cheap and hold it up increase but be careful about buying because not all altcoins appearing in coinmarket or new altcoins are longterm or potentially so be careful to keep your money out of pocket.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 10:09:41 AM
To me, hodling of currencies is a personally choice entranced close to every currency hodler at their have outlay, feel, profits or lossIt’s not actually equitable to aloof pursue the majority group and misact Exercise well timed and form away the specifics as well
Activity: 345
April 15, 2019, 09:54:21 AM
Not every trade will make profit and not everyone is an expert in trade. I am personal hold coin that i have because i know the project and sure to grow and develop. I am focus to long term thats why i always hold my coins.
all people have the ability and interest in different crypto. There is nothing like the trade and you are fond of long term investment. for new people maybe long term investment is a great option, but for those who already know how to trade and experience, will certainly prefer to trade daily.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 15, 2019, 09:44:40 AM
Not every trade will make profit and not everyone is an expert in trade. I am personal hold coin that i have because i know the project and sure to grow and develop. I am focus to long term thats why i always hold my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: