Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 10. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12
April 26, 2019, 07:39:04 AM
I’m only hodl to a few projects that I consider unique — their hour will come soon.
I don’t consider scam tokens for hodl - I don’t sell them anyway ...
I use everything else for trading
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 26, 2019, 07:13:55 AM
I hardly trade, because I do bounty campaigns as well, it is quite difficult to combine the task due to I dedicate most of my time in doing bounty.

Hence, most of the times what I do is to Hodl, but whenever I get time I do trade also and make some good profit as well. I don't hodl coins that are useless, cause there are some coins that are not worth to Hodl, so I always mind the coins I hodl and Bitcoin is always on top the list of the coins I hold, followed by ETH, Ripple, Zcash and the rest of them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 03:39:46 PM
Definitely yes. I'm still holding my coins. I believe there are many of us who are still holding unto their coins just because they want to value of the coin to increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 03:22:14 AM
In this matter, I want to be like people who trade every day. I want to see my coins grow, but it's very long. If I sell it, of course I will suffer a loss, of course. So, I certainly have to wait again for now. If within a few weeks there is no increase. Of course I will sell it and give it a better coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 23, 2019, 03:02:35 AM
Yes I'm still hodling. There are many of us like that still hodling since 2017. I am still hodling not because I believe in the projects but because it has dipped so much that the value will be almost worthless if I'm to dump now. So I have no choice than to hodl now
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 23, 2019, 01:57:31 AM
Not everyone understands how to trade without losing,if you have a way that works you would have at least share that with the  forum
Mind you I'm not a fan of trading because it never works for me but if you have a way I'd be glad to learn
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2019, 01:46:21 AM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

I think you have the best time on the cryptocurrency space to say that you are gaining a hundred percent profit while trading. Not all traders have that much time to look at their portfolio on binance or other trading platform. Maybe you could put here some advise that will make us achieve that profit soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 23, 2019, 01:27:56 AM
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
One thing I've learnt this month is hodl only Btc come what may you won't regret that choice Alts I bought early this year some are almost 50% down in barely a month interval Btc has been up many times this month.
Activity: 396
April 23, 2019, 12:58:40 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?

Although there has been a lot of profit in the past month, but I saw that I should have experienced it before, I sold some altcoin to reach the target and get usdt. Even if the market continues to rise, I still believe I will make another profit in the future
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 22, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
If we pursue trading every day with a few coins, of course the benefits we can get can be greater than we hold for a few months because if we follow the price every day we can decide to invest big or small so we can produce very large results.
Activity: 574
April 22, 2019, 11:20:16 PM
Actually I'm doing both. I'm holding and doing day trade simultaneously. It all depends on the type of crypto and the kind of market we have. There are crypto that are worth holding for long term and there are for short term. There are also some that are good for day trading. The market condition also determine if its best to hold or to trade. In this kind of bearish market, its more efficient if you do day trading. Although the gain is very small but if do it often, you will accumulate a significant amount.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
April 22, 2019, 11:13:54 PM
I'm also a trader engaged in swing trading so I usually hold coins for about a week. Holding a coin for months is not a good idea for me because as a trader, you might miss an profitable trade within that period. But as a long term investors, choose a coin that has the ability to go up many times in the future before buying it. Long term hold is good for those who are busy in their job or business. All they have to do is secure the coin's wallet and only check its price when they have spare time.
Merit: 32
April 22, 2019, 11:11:55 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
There are some promising coins that I hold, but for some coins that are less promising in future I sell directly, depending on the analysis of project that I'm following, moreover the token, values are so drastic that the chances are little to increase in value
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2019, 11:02:24 PM
Right now I still hold some Bitcoin and I will hold it back for quite a long time hoping the market situation will get better, I don't trade because in my opinion it is very risky, because trading requires special skills, and I am not skilled in trading.
you should try to trade, because that will make your skills in market analysis increase. experience is very important, it will make you more powerful. hold some assets and start trading, then you will be hooked on trading.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2019, 10:58:36 PM
Until now I still hold the coin that I have, it is very regrettable if I sell it now, it would be better to be patient to wait for the price to rise then sell it so that we can benefit from the coins we save, and I am optimistic that all coins will experience high increase
Merit: 105
April 22, 2019, 10:53:46 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Right now I still hold some Bitcoin and I will hold it back for quite a long time hoping the market situation will get better, I don't trade because in my opinion it is very risky, because trading requires special skills, and I am not skilled in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 22, 2019, 10:39:18 PM
like a good thing to wait for the arrival of a bull, I myself also decided at this time I also held an altcoin to wait for prices to rise, because basically it was also good for profit.
holding and waiting for assets to increase must choose the right assets for the long term. but for the small increase that is happening on the market now, I think using some assets with a fast market movement can be used to trade daily. we can take advantage of the market that is moving up slowly.
Activity: 600
April 22, 2019, 10:33:34 PM
like a good thing to wait for the arrival of a bull, I myself also decided at this time I also held an altcoin to wait for prices to rise, because basically it was also good for profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
April 22, 2019, 10:27:15 PM
to each his own, if you are successful in trading, then you can congratulate you ... not always and not all trade makes a profit, you must have self-control and nerves of steel to compete with stock bots) in general, I prefer a long hold, although I sometimes trade but not great emphasis on that.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 09:08:14 PM
I am still holding NEO. I hold NEO from 20$ up to now and my funds was decreased more than 50% of neo
I think we must waiting, I bought 100 NEOs when the price was around $ 48, and sold when the price was $ 94, but I'm sorry because if I hold for another month then I can sell for $ 130, and I buy about 50 NEOs when the price is $ 13 and hopefully it can skyrocket again.
Lol i did not trust NEO again
Pages:
Jump to: