Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 15. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 02:03:16 AM
It actually depends on the coin you are hodling. Are you not aware that hodling the right coin for a long period of time is also another form of trading? If you are a short term trader you can decide not to hodl any coin at all but we have long term traders that believes in hodling to make profit. So hodling is respective of the personality of the trader.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 12, 2019, 03:15:59 PM
I buy when the price is expensive
This is one mistakes some people make unknowingly, which I believe that was what you also did.
Careful analysis must always be dine before buying a coin, no matter how attractive it might look.
You should also know the reason why you are buying it.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 02:29:33 PM
Trade need to learn and take into account a lot of nuances. If you know how to trade the best option is to combine two strategies hold and trading.
that's what I applied to date and the results are quite good because by applying both methods we can get profit today and also later so that there is always income in our wallet even though trade does not always bring big profits, especially if our capital is small.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 12, 2019, 02:23:19 PM
Trade need to learn and take into account a lot of nuances. If you know how to trade the best option is to combine two strategies hold and trading.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2019, 01:59:46 PM
Not quite agree with you sometimes a long hold of tokens can bring a good profit. There are quite a few such examples on the market. Of course, you can earn on short-term investments, but it is more risky for your investments.
It is better to keep your coins for the long term, but as the market grows, it is better to sell them and buy them back at the correction, then the profit will be bigger and always the portfolio will be refreshed
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:46:12 PM
I anticipate that it is essential to select the equitable minute to vest in the continued designation, this is the covert of the winner of much assets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 11:59:07 AM
i am a holder and yes i keep hold my coin and you right i am waiting for the best time when it grow.
why i keep hold ?

because i loss trading and now i am poor and don't have money again.
you know i get a traumatic with trading, i think i will just become a holder not a trader like you.

Like me, trading makes me lose a lot, many say that trading is the fastest way to get rich, but their luck can't be obtained, now I only hold top ranked coins like ethereum, Litecoin and Dash.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 12, 2019, 11:52:15 AM
Not quite agree with you sometimes a long hold of tokens can bring a good profit. There are quite a few such examples on the market. Of course, you can earn on short-term investments, but it is more risky for your investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 11:33:13 AM
i am a holder and yes i keep hold my coin and you right i am waiting for the best time when it grow.
why i keep hold ?

because i loss trading and now i am poor and don't have money again.
you know i get a traumatic with trading, i think i will just become a holder not a trader like you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 12, 2019, 11:29:01 AM
Yes, hopeful and waiting for that moment to come.
Less effort and yet profitable if you are holding.
If holding is better for you, do it.
But if you can day trade, it's also good.

I don't like day trading because I prefer the long term so hold is the right option for me, I'm sure that the market can continue to go up so that the hold will make me get big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2019, 11:18:17 AM

I invested in Bitcoin again when it was over 4 thousand that is why I am not going to sell it now. I am waiting for better times when the profit will be really large. Let the other guys recommend me to cashout. No. It is better to hold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 12, 2019, 10:02:53 AM
I have generally taken a long view and tried to pick up the tokens I want to be accumulating at regular intervals whenever they've seen a dip. This is a good strategy if you can't devote time to analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 12, 2019, 05:26:38 AM
It seems to me that the best strategy is to find a new promising project in your opinion, buy coins and wait for 2-3 years. As a rule, the price increases tenfold. For example, I now actively invest in several new projects: Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin and anonymous cryptocurrency Veil.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 05:09:36 AM

to keep holding coins, of course you have to stay patient so you have to work hard to produce good results.
trade or investment are all good if you can manage well.
no one wants to take the trouble to make money so face patiently so you can succeed in any business.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 12, 2019, 04:30:25 AM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Many reason why peoples sit and hodl their coin. Its could be investor want to invest for long term and dont have time in front of monitor all the time or checking the price. Good for you if you can grow your investment 100% in a month but not all people have ability to trade
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 12, 2019, 03:21:35 AM
Activity: 26
April 12, 2019, 01:41:32 AM
Later registering on my basic change, Poloniex, in 2017 and spendinga plenty of age and vigor observance the marketplaces and forming exchanges andboth gaining and loosing bitcoin I firm to drag the cork as the acquire didnt warrant the age and travail I washed-out not to make mention of the tussle itcaused at house with kinfolk. Instantly I aloof hodl. Plenteousness of others get the age and knowledge to frolic the marketplaces, imnot single of them. I aloof hodl and so continued as i achieve so i dont loosen (Unless its a shit currency )
Activity: 59
April 12, 2019, 01:24:46 AM
Single of the largest concept to deed cash in cryptocurrency is trading and trading sagely. Nearly humans select to hodl as they strength obtain hardship trading or they strength get been scammed earlier.
Activity: 62
April 12, 2019, 01:14:57 AM
Hodling is itself a design and it is representing humans who are in representing the continued gamey i signify they wish to lay out and mastery the currency representing above a yr and any above 5 age so all the more the bottom carrys achieve not core them as they are in representing longterm and they desire dissect the profits later their targetted designation and these hodlers are right supoorters of the blockchain application and in the change they desire be the ones entrancing house the maximal nett.
Activity: 454
April 11, 2019, 04:00:24 PM
There are different ways by which different people make their profit in this crypto business. Not too many people are vast in daily trading for profit making. If one is not really knowledgeable on the proper way to trade, such a person might find himself running at a loss all the time. As far as I am concerned, holding of coins has always been very rewarding and profitable unto me. I have made a good number of profits from it over time and am still making profit. If I should say I want to start daily trading now, I  may not find it palatable to me and besides, I do not have the required knowledge and expertise. Hence, I prefer to hold and sell whenever the price rises to the level  I expected .

Pages:
Jump to: