Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 21. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 10:34:42 AM
Yes i am, i am still holding until now and wait for the right time or when it will grow again. This moment of time i am still working as a bounty hunter at the same time holding some of my coin to get high profit and not for making me loss it.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
April 08, 2019, 10:26:28 AM
Yes, I still continue the hold my tokens. Because when I was first involved in this market, I started to make long-term investments. That's why I'm not selling my tokens because of a sudden drop in the market. And I'm probably going to keep holding my tokens until 2022.
I suggest you analyze market capabilities first before determining your time to hold your assets longer. don't be sorry when you see high growth and you miss it. when there is an increase stay focused on the market, whenever you have to be prepared for the decline that occurs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
April 08, 2019, 10:22:09 AM
Yes, I still continue the hold my tokens. Because when I was first involved in this market, I started to make long-term investments. That's why I'm not selling my tokens because of a sudden drop in the market. And I'm probably going to keep holding my tokens until 2022.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
April 08, 2019, 08:56:05 AM
Well,  for me, i have no option than to hold the lots i have been able to gather till date. Many of the coins am holding are actualy not in the range of the top coins which kinda's apprecaiting lately.. So i'd rather hold than let impatience riuns my chance of getting more from my long term investments
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 08, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
But there are those who do not know how to trade on the stock exchanges,do not have enough knowledge and experience,or they are affraid to lose all that they have.Perhaps this is why many people hodling coins in the wallet.

That's correct. Trading is, by far, not for everybody.
On the other hand, math tells that if a project is pretty good, since the coin is in limited supply, the price should rise, sooner or later. Hence hodling is a simple winning strategy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 08:28:17 AM
I agree with the author,a good strategy, if you know how to trade.I also trade.But there are those who do not know how to trade on the stock exchanges,do not have enough knowledge and experience,or they are affraid to lose all that they have.Perhaps this is why many people hodling coins in the wallet.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 08, 2019, 08:11:18 AM
Here depends on the coins we hold and the many experiences that have been experienced, so many statements are out there and we must be able to conclude to unite them with the reality.
About of holding, of course it's still a high chance to earn profit in a certain time, especially the top crypto coins, I still hold some and still in my long term purpose.
conditions greatly affect us in making business or trade investments so we must check the condition of market movements.
the coins we have are also influential and there are many other things that affect the results in the future.
we must be patient and try to be calm so that you can manage well.
if we want good results, of course we need to work hard to find a way to get it.

And so far the condition now says that we better HODL because the market is making a recovery now.

So if you are a smart investor, it's very easy for you to HODL because you are looking at your investments for long term.

As opposed to those speculators who love to short and make money out of every market situations. So I guess it depends on the investors or speculators goal.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 08, 2019, 08:08:07 AM
Here depends on the coins we hold and the many experiences that have been experienced, so many statements are out there and we must be able to conclude to unite them with the reality.
About of holding, of course it's still a high chance to earn profit in a certain time, especially the top crypto coins, I still hold some and still in my long term purpose.
conditions greatly affect us in making business or trade investments so we must check the condition of market movements.
the coins we have are also influential and there are many other things that affect the results in the future.
we must be patient and try to be calm so that you can manage well.
if we want good results, of course we need to work hard to find a way to get it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 08, 2019, 07:33:12 AM
we know that cryptocurrency has good prospects and also provides many benefits. and I believe that with hard work and patience, we can get what we want. It all takes time and effort. so It would be better if we could manage our crypto assets well.Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, which is decentralized and private. Many people didn't know about the cryptocurrency before. But slowly it is increasing its use cases.

Now there are 21 million users or more who are using cryptocurrencies. As people are getting to know the technology behind crypto and the pros of it, the number of users using cryptos becoming more.

The future of cryptocurrency is bright as the use cases are increasing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 08, 2019, 06:51:34 AM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
Yes, I still hold coins this includes alts and bitcoin and I'm waiting for it to have a profit before selling it.

I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
A day with a successful trade is yes a successful one but tomorrow it could be successful or it could be not or it could be less successful than the trade this day. This is why I just keep on hodling.

Why sit and hodl coin?
Maybe not all are lucky to have a successful day trading that's why.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
April 08, 2019, 06:28:35 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 08, 2019, 06:16:24 AM
Well, one thing I know about trading is, if someone have the right and foundation knowledge he will make profits. While on the other hand, I have seen people who hold their coins and watch it grow into a huge investment. In my own opinion, holding of good coins is wise while trading with appropriate knowledge is good as well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 08, 2019, 05:09:05 AM
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
Glad to heard about your story here, but sometimes I need a proof to believe what you says and also how you can do that? I mean what strategy that you used? What coin that you used? to get profit almost 100% is impossible for me since with the market situation like this. I believe also for those people who chooses hold because they have an afraid to do day trading so as they decide to hold it. I hope my question can be answer by you, I have more interested when you say 100% profit it will give me an easy way to earn money compared to join signature campaign or bounty campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 08, 2019, 04:41:50 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
We are all entitled to choose what strategy to make here in crypto and it depends on our capabilities being investors, i use to trade wayback but i get tired of earning a little but spending more time thats why instead of trading i put all my capital in long term holding because this is just my secondary profit provider since i have a good job that can provide the needs of my family so all of the money i invested here are extra from my regular job and can afford to lose if ever what happen in future
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
April 08, 2019, 04:31:17 AM
yes I hold coins, I think that to sell or try to trade with the purpose to increase quantity so far early, I hope that the market began growth, and this rise in posdedny days will continue, then it is possible at the cost not 2-3 dollars, but several hundreds, can eat sense to trade.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
April 08, 2019, 04:16:13 AM
I think Hold is still easier to choose than the daily trading. You cannot guarantee that you continuously win, moreover, daily trading brings a lot of stress.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 08, 2019, 03:37:30 AM
Yes, for several years the set of altcoins was collected, but, unfortunately, the cost is too low, so now, when you can earn, I am waiting for new value records, in which, I believe, the market will soon be restored.

I also took the standings position because no one knows who will be the winner in this race. I believe that if the market moves along with Bitcoin, most of the coins will significantly increase in value.
yes I think too that with a growth of Bitcoin the cost of altcoins with small delay will go too up, but not all coins will survive, many and will remain at the zero cost, and many will show neveroyatnyy growth.
Bitcoin must go the first and then altcoin will be following it in the future, remember bitcoin market is a long term market and we can't expect a fast pump or dump scheme that happened to the altcoins. This is what im thinking right now.
Yeah, usually when the bitcoin price increase other altcoins price will following too. Like what happening on the market right now. Bitcoin increase and almost all altcoins increase too. Fast pump and dump is happened though since last year, i'm surprised it's not happened again in this pump.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 08, 2019, 03:32:23 AM
Yes, for several years the set of altcoins was collected, but, unfortunately, the cost is too low, so now, when you can earn, I am waiting for new value records, in which, I believe, the market will soon be restored.

I also took the standings position because no one knows who will be the winner in this race. I believe that if the market moves along with Bitcoin, most of the coins will significantly increase in value.
yes I think too that with a growth of Bitcoin the cost of altcoins with small delay will go too up, but not all coins will survive, many and will remain at the zero cost, and many will show neveroyatnyy growth.
Bitcoin must go the first and then altcoin will be following it in the future, remember bitcoin market is a long term market and we can't expect a fast pump or dump scheme that happened to the altcoins. This is what im thinking right now.
Yes, I agree that the recovery of the market at this stage is quickly impossible, I think that within a year, the market will return to its maximum performance, and only then maybe the altcoins will surprise us again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 08, 2019, 03:29:44 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
I think we are still growing and bitcoin and some of the good coins are going to still make great progress in future.  Buying and holding still remains one of the Best way to invest in bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  Some one post here that he buy TTC and makes 100% this year so I believe that people are still making money through hodl.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
April 08, 2019, 03:28:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: