Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 23. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 07:16:09 PM
I think holding and trading is individual choices, while some do only trading, some hold and a greater number trade as well hold. I tend to belong to the group that hold and trade because it is profitable when done in the right way.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 06, 2019, 07:12:19 PM
Yes am still holding as I have no choice owing to the fact I have concluded not to sell at lost. Also, it can't be argued that trading is profitable too if done in the right way with the right knowledge. So, yes I hold good coins like ETH, XLM and I trade too don't want to miss out either.
hold on and wait until the coins we have can go up high and be profitable.
if we want to profit, of course we have to struggle to stay patient until this condition improves.
for daily traders this is a good time, but if you have great abilities, if not possible it will be very difficult because it requires knowledge and experience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
Yes am still holding as I have no choice owing to the fact I have concluded not to sell at lost. Also, it can't be argued that trading is profitable too if done in the right way with the right knowledge. So, yes I hold good coins like ETH, XLM and I trade too don't want to miss out either.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 04:55:18 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

Because not everyone can be a good trader like you. It is good that you are killing it in your trades but you cannot force it to everyone. Hodling can be profitable too. It may take more time to realize the profit but it is profitable.
Holding is better things about crypto currency but it is all depends on the coin which you are holding, if your coin is not that progressive and it is just shitty one then it is useless to hold, but if you see your coin has potential to rise and it is changing the price with time then selling for miner profit is not good things it is good if you keep holding with patience.
Activity: 700
April 06, 2019, 04:51:37 PM
yes, still holding coins is a good solution we use for a market situation that experiences a bearish trend for a long period of time, for some people like you who still have capital, may be able to use strategies in short-term trading to be able to benefit from this downturn, but for those of us who have got a big loss because of the decreasing value of our portfolio, we can only wait for the market to recover soon.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2019, 04:49:37 PM
The market is for those who have patience, as a bounty hunter, holding has always been a good source of income for me. Why sell cheap whereby you can hodl and get 3 folds of what you have. I'm a proud holder!!!
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 06, 2019, 04:35:22 PM
From first joining I did the same easy think hold for next pump. I found that by trading this token can be increase to twice much in few months so why sit tight and hold it. I don't participate any trading by exchange because I didn't know how to do without losses my profits.
April 06, 2019, 04:26:14 PM
Some provocation, I have tried to trade many times and turn trading into a permanent form of earnings, but unfortunately nothing comes out of it, most often I make mistakes and then try to correct them and make even bigger mistakes. No, thank you, it's better for me just to hodl.
maybe you don't really master the trade because the proof is that there are many people who are successful in trading.
I admit if trading is not easy so not everyone can master it, but if we continue to hone kit a skill, I am sure that I will succeed in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
April 06, 2019, 03:29:08 PM
You are doing the right job, only holding is not the perfect solution. People lost 85-90% of money only by holding. They said the market will pump in next 5 months, 4 months, so don't sell, hodl tight and now they totally stop! If everyone starts trading that will be a great push for the crypto market, the market volume will increase and people will come out from a big loss! But before a successful trade, everyone needs to practice hard and learn the trade!
Activity: 684
April 06, 2019, 02:37:19 PM
Some provocation, I have tried to trade many times and turn trading into a permanent form of earnings, but unfortunately nothing comes out of it, most often I make mistakes and then try to correct them and make even bigger mistakes. No, thank you, it's better for me just to hodl.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 06, 2019, 02:31:17 PM
I am a person who keeps to hold and buy more at deep.
Well, i think that thing is prospering now as i can see the market going up/.
If you are a real guy who can take the risk and be patient, you will understand where i am coming from!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 06, 2019, 11:21:26 AM
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
Trading meant for short term profits but it needs your effort too so it can't be considered as an investment,but holding no need any effort if you have capital just buy and comeback after years you will make 1000% times profit or even more.
Activity: 462
April 06, 2019, 11:16:38 AM
Well, of course, many say that investment in the long-term period is much better. Because they protect you from mistakes. And yes destans you out the winner. Is it so ? I do not know the last time I want to try trading. This is the main tool for a cryptocurrency economy.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 06, 2019, 11:15:53 AM
I think what to keep now is a justified decision because the market is still growing and when the bull run begins I will sell.
I see prospects for the growth of many coins in price, so it makes no sense to give them at a low cost, it is better to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 11:12:26 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Not everyone has the ability and desire to trade on the stock exchange. Such trade requires a lot of time, theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Investing in cryptocurrency and its usual holding in the long run still gives a good profit to its owners. It should also be borne in mind that trading on the stock exchange is quite risky, it can bring profit, and may also lead to the loss of your funds in cryptocurrency, since the cryptocurrency market is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 06, 2019, 11:04:05 AM
Why sit and hold coin?

I'm still into holding. I believe that better profit is coming so I would prefer to wait a little more. The best capital that we could have here is patience. Some of my hodlings are currently down and untradable due to its value but I'm still hoping that it could strike a better value in the future.
April 06, 2019, 10:43:19 AM
Why sit and hodl coin?

Because not everyone can be a good trader like you. It is good that you are killing it in your trades but you cannot force it to everyone. Hodling can be profitable too. It may take more time to realize the profit but it is profitable.
I agree, not everyone can be a great trader, as a trader requires the ability and intelligence in trading, I prefer to hold coins
because I think this also gives me an advantage, I don't have the ability to trade, so I prefer to become a holder
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
April 06, 2019, 10:38:44 AM
Kudos that is to say, you have really trained on what trading is all about. As for me, I do both; that is I trade and also hold. There are some coins out there that is worth investing in.
Activity: 289
April 06, 2019, 10:25:52 AM
Trade requires a good ability and must be able to play quickly. I still hold Altcoin and most of the Altcoin that I hold results from Bounty. I tried trading but it was not easy and could only make a small profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2019, 10:09:48 AM
I still keep a few coins and hope that one day the coins that I save have a price that can be traded. right now I'm still looking for coins through a bounty campaign and if I get it I will save it as a form of investment. I think everyone will have their own plans.
Pages:
Jump to: