Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still hodl? Then we go to you! - page 25. (Read 41700 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 05, 2019, 11:00:06 PM
Do you still hold coins and wait for them to grow?
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?
You don't know the story behind bro why we keep holding rather than doing trading.  Lol yes trading a coin is good i dea but it depends and probably you just a lucky hodler wherein that you have a good coin that keep showing good return by doing trading . Because mostly actually is good only for holding only despite of the circumstances so much better to hold for long run instead doing trade wherein just wasting time because you cant even gain on it unlike yours.  Do you understand?  Lol
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 05, 2019, 10:51:01 PM
Day trading is a completely different strategy to HODL'ing and it can yield good profits if you have the right skill set a decent amount of capital to play with and lots of spare time, but not everyone has all of this available to them and a large percentage of investors prefer to adopt a long term strategy of building a well constructed portfolio and then waiting for it to appreciate however both strategies can be equally as rewarding provided you make sensible choices with your investments
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 05, 2019, 10:47:10 PM
In the present market condition, its best to trade on short term or medium term to get the best out of the market. Hodling is better in a bull run to enable one maximise profit. But in this period, most cryptocurrency goes up for a while before declining and it's best to join the stride and adjust your strategy to the market stride.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 10:42:41 PM
Currently I still hold some coins that I have, and of course I have to be patient to wait for the market to rise so that I can sell the coins, we also don't know when the market will rise soon because everything takes time and slowly the market will return to normal
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
April 05, 2019, 10:24:43 PM
I trade every day and make a profit. I can make a few in one day. For a month, it turns out about 100%
Why sit and hodl coin?

hodling only for a good and long term investments cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, ethereum, eos dan lietcoin
because beside hodling a coins, i do a daily trading too my friend
Activity: 798
April 05, 2019, 08:01:34 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?

My reason hodl my coin for long term because i dont have trading skill or knowledge about technical analysis. Its good for you if you can make 100% in a month hopely i can learn technical analysis
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 05, 2019, 07:46:13 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
indeed trading can give us profits every day, but I prefer to hold coins because I do not have more knowledge and ability to trade, without knowledge and ability then I will only suffer losses, actually I am interested in trading, right now I are learning more about trading
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 05, 2019, 07:41:40 PM
I get surprised when I hear people saying they are hodling with the hope that the crypto market will enter into the bull run state. Daily trading is now the best way to make some good amount of profits considering the current state of the crypto market.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 05, 2019, 07:24:13 PM
not because I will not hold a coin with a very long duration or hold it and just wait until the price is high because we can get the same benefits by doing trading activities as you do because holding it for me is a waste of time and money.
Activity: 336
April 05, 2019, 07:18:14 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?

Daily trading can one day make you a loss, which will eat up all the profits earned in a few weeks. Investing can bring x10 profits, subject to the choice of a quality project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 05, 2019, 07:07:21 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?

yes I'm still holding my coin, because I am sure the price of the coin that I have can increase by 1000% or even more in the future and the reason I do not trade is because I am afraid when I sell my coin, then my coin price increase very high (bull run) and when I bought another coin, I was afraid that the price of the coin would go down (bear run), therefore I prefer to hold rather than trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 05, 2019, 06:39:26 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
You are a good person, you have knowledge and can analyze techniques for short-term trading. But the risk of short-term trading is high because you have to deal with BOT. Hodl doesn't need to think much. Set target, set sell orders and go to other jobs.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2019, 06:31:53 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Yes of course hodling coins and tokens is the safest way to invest in this industry though it takes a long time for us to make a profit but still a good way of investing. Trading is risky that is why people call it the "high risk high return" investment that requires techniques, methods and strategies and unfortunately not all enthusiasts are into it due to fear of lossing their funds. I only trade because I need to convertmy tokens into a much safer coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 05, 2019, 06:16:10 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?
Everyone has his/her own tactic. If you have a better strategy instead of storing, evaluate it. Everybody tries as much as he/she can, some keep, some trade. If you can make a profit in this situation, you are one of the lucky ones.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 05, 2019, 06:15:41 PM
Well I do both of it, I do trading in a short term for increasing the value of my assets and profiting little by little while I also holding some assets and waiting for it to be growing, so I could profit on the both ways.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
April 05, 2019, 06:00:39 PM
Why sit and hodl coin?

Generally many newbies that have some satoshis to try their luck in trading, assume that obtaining 100% profits permanently is easy, but all statistics indicate that a level of profitability of such magnitude is unsustainable in the long term, therefore I see unnecessary that you try to convince people that doubling their capital through trading is the easiest thing in the world.

Therefore, I prefer to respect those who believe that holding is better suited to their profile as investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 05, 2019, 05:11:28 PM
I still hodl coins since 2017 bull run. Now I feel like I made a mistake because I believe if I can sell and use it to day trade I can make more money from it rather than just letting it sit idly as the price dwindled over the last year. Too late. I can't sell now. Price is too low. And bull run is around the corner. Will keep hodling and find other capital to day trade with.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 05, 2019, 04:57:31 PM
I hold part of the coins and trade with other coins. I think it's silly to hold all the coins or trade all the coins.
Activity: 350
April 05, 2019, 03:58:56 PM
Congratulations if so, but what are you doing of Bitcointalk then? If I made 100% profit every month, I would be already laying on a sunny beach somewhere on Maldives Smiley
It seems to me that today, to get such profits so that you can relax on the azure shores, no longer. The cryptocurrency market carries a big risk for all users of cryptocurrency. Perhaps only long-term storage of their assets will bring you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 1078
April 05, 2019, 03:30:56 PM
Congratulations if so, but what are you doing of Bitcointalk then? If I made 100% profit every month, I would be already laying on a sunny beach somewhere on Maldives Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: