Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know! - page 7. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I'm still investing in an ICO but with fewer invesments only than last year as most of the ICOs last year are prone to failed  due to bearish market. Now i see that the market looks like more promising than last year so i give it an another try as who knows that this is now what we are waiting for.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What I have seen lately is that I have not found an ICO anymore, and I am also not interested in investing in the ICO because in my opinion it does not guarantee that I will make a profit.
and in my opinion ICO is not a good investment and I feel disappointed to have been deceived by the ICO so I do not believe in the existence of ICO even though there is a correct ICO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
I no longer invest in ICO, because it is very difficult to make a profit. The distribution process until it is registered in exchange takes a long time
I prefer the IEO, because in addition to the process of being registered on an exchange it is very fast, making profits in a fast way becomes easier
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
there only few ICO today and there no project who take my interest
so currently im not investing in ICO but sometimes i pick good project in IEO or STO to support

Activity: 1210
for now I'm not investing in ICO, but I don't think ICO is bad, it's just that I still haven't found the ICO that I like.
So if I have found a good project in my opinion, I will invest in ICO.
I realize that investment is always risky so I am not afraid if I fail.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3

i have lost so much in the past to ICO, so right now i am not investing in ICO . I am rather considering investing in  IEO and STO . these two to me are better at least for now. But i still have to do some research about the projects before investing.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Sorry to tell you this but ICO situation nowadays isnt really the same on what you do saw on past years specially on 2017.Support isnt really that the same
anymore and if you do try to look at then most people now are more focused on how to join up on IEO's.Due to lots of scam and frauds in ICO's then majority of
investors are already enough and thats the reason why that theres no such enough support for those projects who done ICO even lets say they are legit and not fraud ones.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
During the past few weeks, I have browsed through hundreds of ANN threads. I found a few promising projects, but most of them were either copycats or outright scams. But the main problem is that even the promising ones were over-priced. The softcap and hardcap targets were too high, for them to be viable. There is no point in investing in such projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Maybe there are a lot of good ICOs, but we can't find them and take good chances, because now more promising investment opportunities come with IEOs that make big investors believe because altcoin has been listed on the stock, but after I saw altcoin or token listed can be traded, there will always be a price decrease
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think ICO investment is still needed if there are a few big opportunities for profit from the ICO why don't you have to invest and in my opinion until now no ICO looks good so I better wait
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
I don't think many people still believe in ICO after so many have been scammed of their money, personally have long said goodbye to ICOs as am currently on the moving trend IEO
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
The current price of Bitcoin has slowly recovered. So with the increase in Bitcoin price has a big impact on all altcoins. It also affects the ICO project which is getting better. However, I still have not invested in the ICO although the market conditions have been very good. But still, have a risk if we are not careful.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Yes i do invest in icos by researching ico rating websites like icorating.com and tokenmarket.net both the websites do extensive research on new upcoming icos
I have stopped doing that. There is huge risk in it and particularly when you do not know about the ICO you are investing. This was the reason of huge losses for the investors back in 2018. In addition, I belief that the alternative to ICO is IEO and that can really give back good returns as well. Try to target some IEOs on the good exchanges and that could be fruitful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Yes i do invest in icos by researching ico rating websites like icorating.com and tokenmarket.net both the websites do extensive research on new upcoming icos
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I'm still investing in ICOs even though it's just a little bit bigger than IEO but I'm also sure that when the ICOs get rid of it, it's a big money I can earn.
Not sure where you are investing more.

If it is ICO over IEO can I know what made you to invest more on ICOs?

Simply saying money earning is high not acceptable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
I'm still investing in ICO because I know that I can earn a lot of money over time and even if others say that moving to IEO does not work because ICO has greater confidence in ICO because I have grown bigger earned it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I think we should still look forward to these ICOs. I believe that there still a lot of good and profitable ICOs out there that are really worth investing. But always remember that we should do enough research so we can know whether it is a fraud or not. And also, there are legit ICOs who just run away if their coin fails to succeed which really sucks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
I guess investors these days are super speculative with the market, IEO seems a better choice with ensured volume, listing and reputation. Yet for some financial product yes as institutional project with good records looking to expand through ICOs is still viable. Honestly aint nobody wanna keep a 3 year coldstorage on assets and rather to trade asap. That's why ICO is risky where ETH given turn to dust. But yes they still do but rather little compared to 2017
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I'm still joining the project but I just choose the tokens and projects that I'm dealing with because many scam projects that come in handy if it's not a scam becomes a dead project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
You can still invest in ICOs, you just need to carefully study every project that interests you, even though IEO is now much more popular and profitable, but many companies still do ICOs and reaching softcaps and hardcaps.
Pages:
Jump to: