Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know! - page 11. (Read 1667 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Absolutely not! IEO is the new buzz and truly worthy of the hype. This not only provide decent opportunity for investments but mostly guaranteed to offer better returns on investments than the ICOs. IEO offers more security and better confidence on the part of the investors than ICO could ever offer. ICOs have proven to be rip offs and I wouldn't advice anyone to take ICOs seriously anymore.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
For me, I am currently not investing in ICO because I see it as archaic way of raising fund now. IEO has taken over everything and investors are happy with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.

A big "NO" investing to ICO right now is wasting of time and money because theres no good ICO that launch in the market most of them are turning to scam promissing to make a real product but in the end of token sales project owner and team will be gone.
Its better to invest or participant to IEO in Binance and Houbi because it have a good ROI.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Nah i am investing after ICO if the project is good enough
Activity: 238
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
This question has always been asked in several crypto communities, but my response has always been as it is. Whenever the word investing comes into mind, what you should be thinking of is research and hard work. With proper research combined with hard work into an ICO project, you can pick the best out of the shits. Investing = Research and they go hand in hand, do a proper research and invest when your research proves you to.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Investors aren't responding to ICO sales currently, i observe IEO is what in vogue currently, i will advise you to tell you are working with to consider raising their fund with IEO instead of relying on ICO.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.

Glad you mention this, as i do currently have the feeling everyone jumped on the IEO train.

I tottally agree with your comment and thing that their are still great projects out their.

Cheers
Activity: 350
I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I invest in new projects, but already through IEO. IEO is an excellent opportunity to earn now. All IEO which passed on Binance made excellent profit for the investors. I advise all to participate in IEO while there is such opportunity.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hey guys.

Let me know.

ICOs for me are just a thing of the past, they no longer have an audience that is able to support it and push the tokens in order to make significant profit from them, since 2018 the market has started getting flooded with shitcoins that have no new ideas to add to the market, they are just for an attempt to make profit and if they don't work thier developers just ditch them and quit with all the people's money, and so many of them lead to people to lose trust in this market, and so the ICO is no longer as good.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
now I am still investing in the ICO but I always sort in determining investment land because we know that there are so many ICOs who are not serious and only intend to get big capital without realizing their initial goals. In fact, I almost think that the ICO will soon be forgotten and everyone starts to focus on the IEO.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
With the inception of IEOs, Initial Coin offerings are becoming unattractive to the crypto investors and so most them now prefer the initial exchange offering to ICOs. But there are still some few ICOs that are able to raise enough funds launch the project
Activity: 432
Most ICOs I have invested in, though looked very promising fron the start, failed to rise above their ICO price and hence made some loss. I have personally lost interest in ICO and would rather wait till the coin hits the market and begin to do well before I buy
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
For now, I don't think I'm interested in investing in  ICO. Because learning from experience, many ICOs are scam and run away from investors' money. I think, ICO is currently not an attraction for investors, and I am more interested in investing in the IEO especially the IEO in large exchanges
ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.

Couldnt agree more with you!
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
No buddy i am currently not investing because it is not easy to find good icos nowadays secondly my previous ico investments from over a year are still stuck and i will only exit after they come into profit and only when i get some profit only then i can consider to invest in new icos.
Activity: 574
For the sake of statistics, I will make my contribution, I don’t invest in ICO at all. It was always scary to leave your money there forever.
I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.

I think an investement of 1ETH isnt bad. thats around 250 dollar and much better than investing a couple of thousand dollar per ICO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.
Activity: 728
I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: