Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still sleeping? - page 3. (Read 1285 times)

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 14, 2020, 01:05:30 PM
Yes because after sold out my lots of altcoins now relux i am in sleeping. In fact, i prefer to make decisions on my own time and i never make hasty decisions especially when it comes to investing.
But i am always ready to create an opportunity where the cheapest price I can find when buying good currency.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 14, 2020, 12:53:20 PM
One of the things that triggered my interest to join crypto is the good news I was told will soon begin to boom in crypto. I hope to invest in many great and rewarding crypto projects as I keep following some of the news on this platform. It is actually a time to wake up for me and take advantage of the great harvest that is looming in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2020, 12:51:02 PM
Well, everybody has their own time on when they make their own decisions. We just can't force them to do something that other users are doing because they are spending their own money. Its quite true that some did not consider investing in the past years but just because they did not do it in the past, they must do it now in these times. Investing with enough knowledge is the best thing that can ever happen to us.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2020, 12:22:08 PM
If you think that now is the time for large investments, then you are mistaken. Whales dictate their terms.
I do think right now is the prefect time to make the investment because the crypto market has started healing again and that's why we have to make an investment at the moment otherwise we will regret it later.

If you have that instinct inside you then you should go for it, otherwise make more
deeper research and balance your decision.

Inside investment business, your knowledge is very important do your deep analysis
and allow yourself to decide when you are fully convinced about your chances to make profits,.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 14, 2020, 12:09:58 PM
If you think that now is the time for large investments, then you are mistaken. Whales dictate their terms.
I do think right now is the prefect time to make the investment because the crypto market has started healing again and that's why we have to make an investment at the moment otherwise we will regret it later.
You need to invest earlier, there were moments when the price went down very low, and you need to fill your pocket at that point. Now the market has started to grow and could crash at any moment. It is too risky for you to invest at this time
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 14, 2020, 11:02:19 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
August 12, 2020, 12:52:19 AM
You are absolutely right, we are only in the first stage of the market and I believe that prices will always grow in the future. So no need to regret what has passed, continue to choose and invest for the future. I believe the price will go up in the coming time and don't miss it again
Price increase as 2017 is our hope, But we have to be a little more patient by continue to collect potential coins for our long-term investment. If you are negligent now, then you will regret it when you see the Crypto market price increase dramatically like in 2017.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
August 10, 2020, 09:14:06 AM
You are absolutely right, we are only in the first stage of the market and I believe that prices will always grow in the future. So no need to regret what has passed, continue to choose and invest for the future. I believe the price will go up in the coming time and don't miss it again
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 10, 2020, 09:13:01 AM
I am actually of the opposite believe to the OP. I feel that if someone hasn't got into the market by now he should be very careful in entering the market now and should not FOMO in. We know what happened to those who FOMOed in 2017.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
August 10, 2020, 05:56:26 AM
The market is now in uptrend where we can see a gradually increasing and it creating like a stairway pattern, we should now have a plan in order to not miss this kind of opportunities where you can make profit because the all over emotions in market is greed. Last bull market, I miss a lot of opportunities and it is the reason why I have now preparation in order to ride this trend and maximize my returns. There are a lot of opportunities out there, if we train our mind then we will able to see those opportunities in order for us to increase our capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 10, 2020, 05:45:06 AM
Getting prepared for bullrun right now isn't a wise move, many have been in preparation since 2018 and till date they are still holding on, buying when market surge starts isn't wise, bear market is the perfect buying time and bull market is the perfect dumping time
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 10, 2020, 02:24:41 AM
now we have to think positively for the future, and now I think it's time for us to choose a good project to invest in, make our past failures an experience in investing now.
Hasn't everyone been thinking positively from long ago? If you say we have to think positively now, that means we used to think in a negative direction, about failure and success, these are two things that always happen to everyone, both in the past and in the future, so I think that it does not have to be discussed repeatedly here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
August 10, 2020, 02:11:26 AM
Cycles like 2017 will come back again, So it's true as OP said, don't sleep right now, don't just be a spectator when there are lots of Altcoins to the moon later, We can see in the last few days the price Bitcoin has started to increase slowly, And I'm sure Altcoin season is coming soon too. So prepare now to invest in the long term.
There are plenty of opportunity actually, but some investors who loses on the past years also have the fear of losing again and we cant blame them for not trusting again. But for those who loses and able to recover and ride the hype of the current trend in the altcoins now then congratulations means youre not sleeping like OP reminding everyone about.
First of all, I believe it's true that sooner or later there will be an altcoin bullish season. I also believe that it will be triggered by the pump of ETH and BTC later this year or next year. That's would be a good decision to consider investing right now. However, we can't judge those who hesitate to invest, maybe they experienced losses too many times that they decided to wait for a clearer signal!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 10, 2020, 01:40:55 AM
Cycles like 2017 will come back again, So it's true as OP said, don't sleep right now, don't just be a spectator when there are lots of Altcoins to the moon later, We can see in the last few days the price Bitcoin has started to increase slowly, And I'm sure Altcoin season is coming soon too. So prepare now to invest in the long term.
There are plenty of opportunity actually, but some investors who loses on the past years also have the fear of losing again and we cant blame them for not trusting again. But for those who loses and able to recover and ride the hype of the current trend in the altcoins now then congratulations means youre not sleeping like OP reminding everyone about.
just like on gambling where not all the times your a looser but you can win too  . the only difference is that here on crypto the time and date is the only indication to earn  .

not all times the market is on bad shape , i dont see the point of giving up here  .  its easy to recover our loss here than on gambling because wont just rely on our luck  .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 10, 2020, 01:32:37 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
August 10, 2020, 01:00:39 AM
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 10, 2020, 12:51:25 AM
The title sound funny right. It is not news that the crypto market is booming now, I hope you are already putting every necessary things in place to maximize the state of the market now and the state to come. If you are yet to start investing in one or two promising project by now, it means you are still sleeping. Wake up and do something. I have seen a lot of post complaining about how they missed out of 2017, are you sure you are not going to miss out of this? Hmmmm.
Yes I also missed the time when bitcoin price is low maybe because I do not have capital to buy for this. Now is still okay and not yet late to invest or to work with crypto industry there are still lots of opportunity to ride on. Bounty campaign here is still good and there are some potential projects to support. If you are very generous in joining bounty campaign then you can earn money and you can buy coins you want to hold.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 10, 2020, 12:04:37 AM
we are all aware, but it's not that we are sleeping or don't recognize the market, we have different factors actually such as not have enough money to invest, holding few coins for the profit etc. it's really difficult due this day for most people to get money to actually start trying to trade in this market, slowly but sure we can get something from this dip market
Thats why its best to fill our bags during bearish market so we can get huge profit when the bull comes. Just like now bitcoin and alts are getting better for showing significant growth, if you did buy before when the prices are still cheap you probably earning by now. Nevertheless its not late to invest now as long as you can still afford to buy.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 09, 2020, 11:35:01 PM
Yeah, i think there are many people stayed dormant in crypto because the long bear market from last year.
Now the bull market seems like starting, the time has come for us to wake and prepare our money to join a good promising project this year.
Decentralized Finance project might be a good choice to put our money on.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
August 09, 2020, 05:26:45 PM
we are all aware, but it's not that we are sleeping or don't recognize the market, we have different factors actually such as not have enough money to invest, holding few coins for the profit etc. it's really difficult due this day for most people to get money to actually start trying to trade in this market, slowly but sure we can get something from this dip market
As you above mentioned it doesn't matter, people are awake or else, during this time people can not think about investing. Cause of the pandemic people have lost their job and l don't think that people have enough money to think about investing. Maybe we can say that after some months that when the problem will be solved in the whole world. On the other hand, it will never happen, l hope everything will be better than at the moment in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: