Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still sleeping? - page 7. (Read 1285 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 2
August 01, 2020, 12:03:17 PM
It's really nice to look at the graph of bitcoin and ethereum keeping on moving up. Lucky are those who fill their bags before this another bullrun but thosr who are still sleeping i feel sorry.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
August 01, 2020, 11:55:52 AM
I have done little by little, maybe I can get results in the near future because of trading in a short time, because of capital constraints, so I can only do it in a short time.
if many get the rest I will use it for long-term investment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 01, 2020, 11:37:55 AM
Personally, I think you can really sleep through a lot of interesting projects. Since a person is by nature very lazy and often just lazy and skips very great projects where you could get great rewards. So many participants are very sorry that they missed 2017, when the crypt brought good profit to all participants.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
August 01, 2020, 11:17:36 AM
at the moment, it looks like bitcoin is approaching the price of $ 12k, and ethereum prices have gone up quite high. if you currently have not enough stock, then you might need to think about it again. Well, right now I feel that the train for the moon hasn't started yet. So, this is an opportunity that steps to have before that trip. don't fall asleep.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
August 01, 2020, 11:11:05 AM
Everyone who enters the world of crypto heard a call or a message from the universe to know and change their thinking and financial style. In my opinion, there is nothing that defines a right moment to enter, but an inner will of each one and everything in life has a purpose.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2020, 06:42:17 AM
The title sound funny right. It is not news that the crypto market is booming now, I hope you are already putting every necessary things in place to maximize the state of the market now and the state to come. If you are yet to start investing in one or two promising project by now, it means you are still sleeping. Wake up and do something. I have seen a lot of post complaining about how they missed out of 2017, are you sure you are not going to miss out of this? Hmmmm.
Yes I had identify one or two promising altcoins for investment I am also taking a look at ethereum which also look promising once bitcoin bullish sentiment kick-starts which had started already then there is the tendency of other altcoins pumping too, the market is becoming green all round investors who had already held there coins will have started taking profits now while other investors should make their own research too and identify profitable coins bitcoin pumping had given us the green light.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 01, 2020, 06:17:22 AM
If anyone has guts and at least a bit of experience, I'm sure they won't miss out on this booming. Can't compare to the old 2017 where most projects give back a very good ROI to today, which requires more and able to take the risk as well.
Yes, sometimes looking for profit does not have to compare the past with the present, because every condition is different, and for now there are also many who are willing to take risks in terms of seeking profits, because everyone also knows about the increase in the price of BTC and ETH and some other Altcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 01, 2020, 05:37:17 AM
I constantly check the cryptocurrency market and when there was a big dump I managed to invest in several top altcoins and, of course, in bitcoin, and now I can fix a profit, but I'm still waiting and hope that the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow to new heights.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 01, 2020, 05:23:33 AM
The title sound funny right. It is not news that the crypto market is booming now, I hope you are already putting every necessary things in place to maximize the state of the market now and the state to come. If you are yet to start investing in one or two promising project by now, it means you are still sleeping. Wake up and do something. I have seen a lot of post complaining about how they missed out of 2017, are you sure you are not going to miss out of this? Hmmmm.

Sincerely, this is the same thought that was done on me some days ago now.  This is just an investment opportunity, which we must make use of now.  However, we need to be very careful.  That we want to invest doesn't mean we could just choose any useless project.  Let's trade with adequate research and caution. Wishing everyone a profitable trading.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 01, 2020, 05:20:40 AM

How can you copy a post from another forum and post it here. This is pure plagiarism.
Here is the link.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=162491.0

You should use the report button under a post so that the mods can take appropriate action, even if he wants to post same post here, he should have include the source of information because without doing so result to plagiarism and not allowed in this forum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 01, 2020, 05:02:10 AM
I think somebody wants to sleep well, but how if your daily source of income is also sleepy and purely out of money day by day with no return, so exactly within the end of the month your investment is over, So I think you should prioritize your trade not your weakness to become one of the popular investors in a globe.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
August 01, 2020, 04:39:22 AM
Don't forget the crypto market is very unstable, don't be too ambitious to make a profit if you can't afford to lose.
We don't know when the train will stop so keep investing on the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 01, 2020, 04:28:37 AM
It is very funny to see how in one post a person complains that instead of replacing Fiat, the cryptocurrency has turned into another fin.tool and in another post-a call to trade, pump and lift the market. I still wonder which of you will win - traders and other lovers of money from the air or more consistent, who still believe that you can use the crypt as money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 01, 2020, 03:59:20 AM
Every investment has a risk, just because it was booming doesn't mean there is no risk. You don't need to hurry over the market booming and forgot about that golden rule of crypto. Most of us already have bag in one or two favorite projects already.
Probably for the bounty hunter is not a lost for it is always a gain from them whenever they earn from the project they promote. Pretty sure this projects can help a lot with the crypto market but the problem is that most of the projects were being managed by the wrong hands where most of it will fall into scam or fraud. I know some good project and even advertise it on the national TV for sports betting platform. Many had believe in it but in the end the project announces it that they failed even when they had made a sold out in the project during the crowd funding period. I do not really know the real problem but for some reason the one who managed the project took the money and run away.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 01, 2020, 03:11:18 AM
most people are certainly trying to maximize their investment in crypto or some potential projects, they don't want to be left behind if in the future market prices can rise sharply. the problem is, not necessarily people have savings or money to invest in crypto in difficult times like this, due to the fact that everyone's economy is different, maybe some of them only become spectators when there is an opportunity like this and feel sorry in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
August 01, 2020, 01:41:58 AM
It looks like the future bullrun will be bigger than what happened in 2017, it's not a bad advice telling people to start buying what they can before the year runs out, I sense that 2021 might be that exact year we've all been looking out for
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 01, 2020, 12:41:10 AM
If anyone has guts and at least a bit of experience, I'm sure they won't miss out on this booming. Can't compare to the old 2017 where most projects give back a very good ROI to today, which requires more and able to take the risk as well.
At least the current bulltrend has already proven if crypto is just like a sleeping bull. The 2017's bulltrend is even bigger than this time but it's weak consider there was no a lot of support at that time.
Crypto is going on the bright future.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
July 31, 2020, 07:45:05 PM
Every investment has a risk, just because it was booming doesn't mean there is no risk. You don't need to hurry over the market booming and forgot about that golden rule of crypto. Most of us already have bag in one or two favorite projects already.
risk will always occur in market although its booming now. we dont know there is manipulation in market that caused our money loss alot when they take their money out. just be slow many , invest when best opportunity occur with lower risk but if we still see high risk be patience wait till this coming.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 31, 2020, 05:12:21 PM
are you really sure that current market will be same as 2017 ? i dont think that this years would be same as 2017 because there is only few altcoin are spike unlike during 2017 - 2018 when all altcoin are spike above their ATH price, currently i see only ethereum has big price spike because that new concept called DeFi that using their platform to deploy utilitty token, let me continue my sleep.

I think you pointed out the difference of this current bull season with that of 2017. Only ETH and only a few altcoins boom now mostly with good FA, majority of altcoins keep dipping. 2017 was the best year so far for crypto, but who knows, this year isn't over yet. A few altcoins like LEND with extremely huge ROI has given hope to investors this year, notwithstanding the pandemic. DEFI projects are bringing back hope and stirring up the market, it's cool.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
July 31, 2020, 04:38:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: