Pages:
Author

Topic: are you sure alt season coming - page 5. (Read 1136 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2019, 05:47:11 PM
I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts

season alts will definitely come and i think your investment will follow the trend too later, you believe it is a great project so i'm sure that good confidence will make you more patient and this is only a matter of time that may not be the time to get the best
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 28, 2019, 05:42:34 PM
The market is cyclical, as you can see behind the recession began a rapid growth. Consequently, we can make relative predictions regarding further developments in the market. Altcoin season always follow the growth of Bitcoin, which means we will see it soon.
Yeah this cyclical nature of the market tells us that the market will keep on experiencing the rise and fall in the prices and hence profitability. It is therefore very important to master the market cycle and only then you would be in a position to know when and what to invest in. Altcoins will boom in few months because ETH has a restriction value to cross and once it’s crossed, it will fly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
June 28, 2019, 05:31:57 PM
This is cryptocurrency nothing is sure people can only predict what will happen it may be correct and it may not, nobody can say for sure if altcoins season is coming, my own take is that it's 50/50.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 28, 2019, 04:44:58 PM
I think yes, absolutely, check coinmarket altcoins are raising every day! every day new and old altcoins are growing on a huge quantity percent
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 04:29:56 PM
I'm also at same trouble. Altcoins are falling even when bitcoin dump and pump. For coming altcoin session bitcoin should be stable. We just have to be wait patiently. Surely we should be with right altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 28, 2019, 04:21:59 PM
We might not see the crypto market follow the same trend as before, but we will see some coins grow, no matter how tough it might be.
At least some coins will still follow the growth of bitcoin, due to its dominance and that is what is happening at the moment.
Also, within all these, some coins are still growing independently.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 28, 2019, 04:20:55 PM
in any case If the situation on the cryptocurrency market develops correctly, when the price of Bitcoin reaches a certain level, users will start to buy altcoin, which will definitely lead to an increase in price due to demand.  although today Bitcoin already showed good results and therefore altcoin lovers need to be prepared already.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 28, 2019, 03:35:34 PM
The market is cyclical, as you can see behind the recession began a rapid growth. Consequently, we can make relative predictions regarding further developments in the market. Altcoin season always follow the growth of Bitcoin, which means we will see it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
June 28, 2019, 04:09:38 PM
Just be patient, the Altcoin run will come.
First the btc dominance will increase a bit more and as soon as the dominance drops the alts will start pumping.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
June 28, 2019, 04:03:42 PM
In my point of view it is definitely not!
How we can define alt coins market is started booming? When there is a bitcoin growth we should see altcoins also started bumping but instead of that these altcoins gradually show its growth and after some hours or day again started falling.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 28, 2019, 04:01:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the Altcoin bull will come, but when will it happen that I don't know.. and to be honest, at the moment I don't believe in predictions, because I still remember some people who predicted that Bullish Bitcoin will occur in early 2020, but it turns out that the bullish market occurred in mid-2019.  Rest assured that Altcoin season will come.

The market is developing in cycles, and it can be said with great certainty that the time for altcoins will come. Now is the time of the growth of Bitcoin, but it is quite possible that Bitcoin will pull along into the growth of altcoin, although for the time being it only holds back them.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
June 28, 2019, 03:40:10 PM
I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts

Of course past results don't always mean something will repeat but it gives us a good idea about what will happen in the future. As for Ziliqa, I don't know much about it but I see it is very low on the list on coingecko.  Honestly many altcoins will completely die out because they don't serve a real purpose but the top ones will come back stronger in my opinion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 28, 2019, 03:31:33 PM
Looks like btc is going to reach 20k and beyond first before we can expect the alts to move but then again it is what i think and reality may be different.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 03:14:55 PM
In crypto, never give up, right now as we know it's the season for bitcoin and as such the season for alt will surely Come, the best one can do is to get some bag of low Sat token and wait for the bull run
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
June 28, 2019, 02:39:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the Altcoin bull will come, but when will it happen that I don't know.. and to be honest, at the moment I don't believe in predictions, because I still remember some people who predicted that Bullish Bitcoin will occur in early 2020, but it turns out that the bullish market occurred in mid-2019.  Rest assured that Altcoin season will come.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 02:17:08 PM
I am sure that the new season for the Altcoins will come.  Because this can not be so that Bitcoin grew and everyone stood and looked at it.  The growth of bitcoin pulls the consequences.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 28, 2019, 02:29:59 PM
altcoin growth will begin when ethereum will grow with bitcoin. we will look at the market now and pay attention to the two coins. if there is growth together, be prepared for the altcoin value that we have will increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 28, 2019, 02:27:02 PM
I don't know about ziliqa but if you think it will increase so keep it, altcoins season will  soon but now maybe we need to focus more about the bitcoin and the inveators are priority right now is bitcoin because I saw most of the trader are cobverting their altcoins to the bitcoin that's the other factor why the altcoins still in the dump but Im still waiting to come the day for the alts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 28, 2019, 02:20:05 PM
Nobody can be 100% sure about that. If yes, then it would be so easy to become a millionaire, right?
But only people that are not afraid of loosing are now millionaires because they believed in crypto future.  Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 28, 2019, 01:36:31 PM
a little because if the main coin prices like btc and eth are too high automatically the alt price will go down, but seeing the current condition the main coin has started to fall so there is a possibility alt will go up but the main requirement is the main coin must be stable at the current price
Pages:
Jump to: