Pages:
Author

Topic: are you sure alt season coming - page 8. (Read 1136 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
June 28, 2019, 04:00:38 AM
I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts

The majority of the people is waiting for an altcoin boom soon. But this is dangerous because in the market the majority Unfortunately is nearly always wrong. By the way, I am one of the investors who is waiting for an altcoin boom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 28, 2019, 03:44:33 AM
I think there are many projects failing to perform well in the market, but they are very good projects in terms of technology, team and goals.
Every project needs advertisement to sell its products. So behind their poor performance, I think there is a lack of enough advertisements.
I am sure about success of some altcoins.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 28, 2019, 03:20:55 AM
I am not 100% sure about alt season will come , as per past trends that happened. but we can not guarantee and crypto market condition. it always fluctuate. i have invested on ziliqa , now very bad performing. its great project even-though

what about your thoughts

Great project will likely to fall on bad market performance if there's no actual demand of altcoins. Although some promising coins will bounce at favorable price, and eventually fall back to cheaper value. Nobody can say the final conclusions with altcoins season. What's important here is you secured your funds and never mind it, and stay holding your golden asset.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 28, 2019, 02:53:49 AM

what about your thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: