Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? - page 10. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
Total of unique bitcoin address doesn't reflect whether bitcoin will fail or not. If we talking whether bitcoin will fail or not, we should see actual bitcoin adoption, acceptance and scaling/upgrade instead.

Why do the number of addresses fall every now and then? I would assume the graph should have gone up all the time, no? When people lose interest in bitcoin, I would have thought that they would just uninstall their wallet apps or something. Are they deactivating their addresses as well?

I think when the balance is empty, blockchain.info counts it as inactive/used address. Also, deactivating address isn't possible.
I fully support your side of the argument. Unique bitcoin address could be misleading in judging the rise and fall of bitcoins. The reason being that there could be numerous transfers and other factors to that effect; however actual bitcoin adoption, acceptance and ugrading shoud rather be the considering factors
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
if in my opinion there will never be a bitcoin price while there are still many investors entering. because more and more investors are entering, the easier the increase in bitcoin will occur
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
No, I do not think it's going to fall, because now it's widely circulated in the world market. There are many people working here, I think it will be sorted in the market when it is needed. So I think this is a world-wide online market in the market, it does not collapse.
Activity: 840
Enterapp
September 07, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
Bitcoin will not fail. No matter how many negative report by the mainstream media Bitcoin will still stand still and continue its journey to move forward. Bitcoin will become a main currency soon and all we need is patience for it to happen.
if to fall I find it very difficult for bitcoin, because most investors in the crypto world are investing in bitcoin. and bitcoin is a coin that promises results and has been reliable all along
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
it's not true mean thing bitcoin will be rise again bitcoin will be fall.but i think bitcoin will be fall because since December bitcoins price is fallen
Activity: 32
September 06, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
No, I think that the time of falling comes to end and the big changes are coming. BTC has a long way to success but crypto community will cope with it and BTC will be more expensive

Activity: 756
September 06, 2018, 01:25:48 PM
I'm not sure if bitcoin will fall, surely bitcoin will rise and pursue its mission, which is a legal currency. although at present it is indeed worrying but it is only temporary. I can only be patient and pray that bitcoin will return to its heyday.
Activity: 644
September 06, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Bitcoin will not fail. No matter how many negative report by the mainstream media Bitcoin will still stand still and continue its journey to move forward. Bitcoin will become a main currency soon and all we need is patience for it to happen.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
Bitcoin will not fall. As you can see from the graph, the number of unique Bitcoin addresses have increased greatly towards the end of 2017. It is believed to have continuously increased to the present time.

Well it did. It just doesn't seem so at the moment since we came from a very high all time high that for me, was unnatural for btc's movement. And that's why a lot of people are saying that btc will fall,  because they're not used to seeing assets fall more than 60 percent.
Activity: 17
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
I don't think this should be used as an indicator for several reasons, most of us have several addresses and some have several web wallet etc...
Bitcoin may fall in the price but the demand will never fall and we will always have a use of digital currency
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 06:26:35 PM
Bitcoin will not fall. As you can see from the graph, the number of unique Bitcoin addresses have increased greatly towards the end of 2017. It is believed to have continuously increased to the present time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:14:45 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will fall, instead price of it will goes up. And I think there's something wrong with the representation of yours about the chart you've showed. Besides, fluctuation is just a part of it and normal happens in trading market pal. Like now we are on stage of declining period in the market as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 06:10:11 PM
Bitcoin is falling and growing, falling and growing. I have long been accustomed to these fluctuations, so just invest in the long term to rid myself of the constant nerves of falling prices. There's no way to avoid them anyway.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
I've made my ow research and data interpretation for the past 2 years of bitcoin movement. And i am pretty sure that the falls of price is normal right now that I didn't act so strange compare to 2016 movement. Price drops just really specify that bitcoin is moving that trading is happening.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 04, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Bitcoin is the biggest, largest, the most oldest and the most important one is it's the most trustworthy crypto currency. Another important character of Crypto currency is it's flactuation. You can't predict the price range of crypto currency. It's changing every minute. Though Bitcoin is the most stable one but you can't strongly say that it won't fall. Actually if you are an invertor then it's up to your luck weather it will fall or not.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
I believe everything is shown without words. But to say it is necessary bitkoin is the future of the digital economy, and its rise is even higher with each month.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
More unique addresses indicate a higher number of people who use Bitcoin. That is a good signal that it can't fail, despite the price fluctuations
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
I love seeing bitcoins dramatic growth, consistent increase in price is very unrealistic. I think increasing and dropping number of bitcoin addresses doesn't really matter, because anybody can create and forget addresses. I guess it will not affect bitcoins status.
Definitely true. The chart of bitcoin addresses does not affect whether the bitcoin will fall or continue to rise. Bitcoin will remain alive as long as there are constant demands in it. Addresses maybe increasing from time to time and maybe it will reach to the target limit but not all of them are still active. So why bother to be affected on that chart?
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will fall. No matter the current market states, I still believe that the right time will come for bitcoin price to rise again. Hopefully within the year, if not early of next year. But I do not think that we will see the end of bitcoin in the near future. Do you?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 12:35:22 PM
Yes, since February, bitcoin has fallen in price a lot, but that does not mean that he died. I believe in bitcoins and crypto currencies, I study them, and I am confident that soon the price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: