Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? - page 8. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
Bitcoin is very volatile and easy to fall . But then the bitcoin grew again very strong. Bitcoin had a time to fall and the end of this year. I believe Bitcoin will rebound and set a new record price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
Weighing in between bitcoin's fall and rise is a painful task especially your crypto assets are also affected. But later this year, i still believe that bitcoin's rise will outweigh the fall over the past couple of months and if not, i believe somehow at some point that both will have the same weight before this year ends.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:50:11 AM
5 years from now, the bitcoin rise from 250,00$ so buy bitcoin all you have
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M
for me, Bitcoin won't fall. because I see from the user every day it grows. and not reduced. the more people make bad news, the more people will be curious about bitcoin and learn it. so bitcoin will survive for the long term in the future with all its characteristics and technology.
Activity: 50
September 25, 2018, 11:47:28 PM
I don't know exactly why you think like this.Bitcoin fall or bitcoin rise it's the part of business.Don't worry about this.Now bitcoin price is fall but i can not think it's fall down more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 25, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
No. The reason why this forum updated is because they are fixing the issues like there are too many accounts and etc. Bitcoin will not fall because they will not update it if there is no purpose. It will recover again. We just need to wait.
Activity: 56
September 25, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
I would like to believe in the growth of bitcoins, that's just unlikely ... All that and wait for it to rise in price ... Imagine what will begin ... But knowing the rotten essence of people who own a lot of money - I think that it will pretend that it is getting more expensive (cheerful news on the Internet, , a lot of disputes like this), and he will be cheaper. He can not get much cheaper, because he will not get it. That will keep on the border of profitability ... So all who believe in the growth of the cue ball - investors Wink
Activity: 648
September 25, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
I am faith bitcoin will be have great at the future, I can’t to say bitcoin will fall because I can’t counted how many time I got profit from bitcoin investment and cryptocurrency so far. Many profit I got every time with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 25, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M
Bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and this is not hypothetical as being practical , I am saying this on real basis that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency as it has made its existence since more than a decade and in this decade bitcoin has made tremendous progress and has gained millions of investors all around the world , so I think morons are the people who thing that bitcoin is a scam or a Ponzi scheme or a bubble that would burst soon and the market of bitcoin will fall ever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:46:01 PM
Falling is a normal thing.Any body can experience raising and falling.Like i know bitcoin will fall and raise again.But by the end of the year bitcoin will come to order.
Activity: 490
September 22, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
Unfortunately, you were right, and bitcoin is still in a very low price position. Therefore, we need to refrain from selling and monitor the market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
We are seeing with you quite a long drop in bitcoin, but I hope that this is just a sign of subsequent good growth.

Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 11:41:43 AM
Bitcoin is always falling and growing I do not understand why someone is still surprised. It's just worth taking for granted and being morally prepared to fall, that's all.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 04:17:27 AM
Yes dude, as you can see bitcoin fell ) It was more than expected in the winter of 2017. Growth cannot last forever.
Activity: 311
September 22, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
I never think that bitcoin will fall, I am hopeful that it will rise again by the end of this year. The market now is green so it is a great thing for us, I am sure that bitcoin will remain on the top and it will reach its peak price again or even more than that. No worries and doubts, Bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
In my opinion, even though the price of bitcoin is still falling, it does not necessarily be bitcoin going on like that. I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in coming November or December. The problem that causes bitcoin prices to fall is due to many countries banning bitcoin in their country by saying bitcoin is an illegal source of money .
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
Bitcoin will live as long as we are using it. One day most people are entering the encoding world to reduce the chance of bitcoin less but not. Regardless of the current market, I still believe that the right time will come with bitcoin prices rising again. Hope that in the year, if not early next year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
I really don't think that bitcoin will fall right now because bitcoin is now pumping hard and bitcoin's new support is at 10k USD. It means that it'll hardly fall beyond that line.
As of now the price of bitcoin is increasing and I think this is a sign that in the end of this year the price of bitcoin will become more expensive. Just be patience because it will back to the normal and everything will be okay in the near future. I also think that bitcoin will not fall again and we should bitcoin until the end so that it will never fall again.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
September 14, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
I think that only the price will fall and not the bitcoin, it will continue to its path because their are too many bitcoin investors and traders that support and trust bitcoin, this market fall for me is normal its really happen and it can also recover.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
I don't think so that bitcoin price will be fall. But according to the recent contract circumstances and reports by many economic reporters it seems like bitcoin is in a big trouble. Because Continuously falling in its price demoralised many investors to invest in it and this thing will cause trouble for it. Many government declare ban it in their respective countries because it affects their country national currency value and also affects their bank profits. Bitcoin is also a source of illegal activities. These things put negative effect on the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: