Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall? - page 7. (Read 3119 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 01:44:06 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin will not fall below the $ 5000 mark. In my opinion, the market is preparing for a global reversal, which will also last at least six months
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:14:57 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will not fall but it will take some time to recover and bitcoin is now adopted by many industries in the world. Bitcoin will not fall again and now we should invest in crypto and new ICO are also good for investment many of the crypto is useful in many sectors.
Activity: 175
September 28, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
I'm not sure at all, bro. in fact, I always think otherwise if the price of bitcoin will rise again towards the price that Bitcoin had previously achieved before the end of 2017
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:03:14 AM
No, bitcoin will never die.  bitcoin is not stable but everything has its high and low time. It's normal
Activity: 23
September 27, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Look at the bitcoin price over the last 3.5 months and higher lows have continued without fail. It's now a trend that is under discussed.

The very fact that so many youtubers are bearish (clickbait for shorters) is a sign that we have bottomed.

We've bottomed... Until the next low.

So tell me, when .... no wait, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, "if" bitcoin hits 30k within the next 6 months/year, are you going to own your stance and admit you were way off the mark, or will you dissapear?

Years before Bitcoin becomes the leading record keeper of digital transactions on the planet. And there will always be profit taking after every high along the way, so there's also years of peaks followed by corrections in my opinion.

I'd fold if the growth of platforms, code improvements, partnerships, etc stopped. The price always lags behind and catches up. If this stops, that's when I'd fold.

Activity: 78
September 27, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
Bitcoin will never fall.
This is just a little going down and sideway of the market, which is totally normal.
Bitcoin is still going up in term of years. Look at the price from 2010 to 2018. It is still going up. Please never give up on bitcoin's future.
Activity: 18
September 27, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
Look at the bitcoin price over the last 3.5 months and higher lows have continued without fail. It's now a trend that is under discussed.

The very fact that so many youtubers are bearish (clickbait for shorters) is a sign that we have bottomed.

So tell me, when .... no wait, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, "if" bitcoin hits 30k within the next 6 months/year, are you going to own your stance and admit you were way off the mark, or will you dissapear?

Activity: 23
September 27, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Activity: 33
September 27, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 27, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
I dont really believe this because last year by this time the market was about to experience a great change in it. Even a news from one of the well-known crypto enthusiast stated that the bull market will start soon.

Well bitcoin is now falling. As what we've experienced now its still falling and here we are waiting again to rise, bitcoin will not fall the entire year, i believe it will rise on november or december just wait.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 27, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
I dont really believe this because last year by this time the market was about to experience a great change in it. Even a news from one of the well-known crypto enthusiast stated that the bull market will start soon.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 27, 2018, 07:03:02 PM
Are not. I think the bitcoin will never fall. The bitcoin market will grow again. Bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year. Investors should buy and store bitcoin from now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 27, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
I do not think nay one can be 100% certain about the future of Bitcoin. All we can do for now is speculate based on the current information at hand and in my opinion Bitcoin has a long way to go still.
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

This is A big bad history of bitcoin is past year for growing up very big and start for entering january 2018 the price of bitcoin has a big price has fall.
Activity: 35
September 26, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
I'm not sure Bitcoin will fall for many years to come. That is absolutely no basis. I am still waiting for the big cry of the crypto market in the years to come.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 26, 2018, 04:05:41 AM
Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to down and up. It any time to fall. But next time it will be increas the price. If you want to know day by day. Information and news. Use the coindisk. Daily news update in the coindisk. So easy to gather more information of the price list and best coin list. It good future saving. So save the best coin and follow the price list every time.
no one knows when the price of bitcoin dropped, but no one knows also when the price of bitcoin rose. every day, the price of bitcoin is always unstable, whether it's up, or down we won't know. but of course we are only convinced of the high price of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 33
September 26, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
I think expanding and dropping number of bitcoin addresses doesn't generally make a difference, since anyone can make and overlook addresses. I get it won't influence bitcoins status.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to down and up. It any time to fall. But next time it will be increas the price. If you want to know day by day. Information and news. Use the coindisk. Daily news update in the coindisk. So easy to gather more information of the price list and best coin list. It good future saving. So save the best coin and follow the price list every time.
Activity: 311
September 26, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
As the price of it still in low mode the more I am eager to invest on it, I am very optimistic about bitcoin and I will stand for it no matter what happen, I will take the risks. In these situations like this your patience is on a test whether you quit or stay, its just a simple problem to solve and I strongly believe that it will not continue to fall yet it will rise.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
Bitcoin's price will fall but also, probably - it will rise up again breaking another all time high. It is currently on its consolidation stage and I personally think, in technical perspective, it has a strong support level and we may not see it fall down to four digits anytime soon.
It already fell quite a bit this year, so as for the near future we expect it to rise not to fall even more. and you are right it is a technical perspective
Pages:
Jump to: