Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 97. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 04:29:43 AM
Now, of course, the surge in bitcoins means more and more people are increasingly bullish about bitcoin. So hurry up.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
November 21, 2017, 04:12:15 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes I am surprised when I heard that new bitcoin price is now. In our country it is difficult to find such a great value. In our country if you coconvert her PH bill is worth 420312.06. We can say that you are lifted or rich when you have so much money. Many of the people here in the country are rich because of their bitcoin drop. So many others are more inspired Smiley.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 02:08:00 AM
of course I am surprised at prices like this before I have monitored the price is stable at 3500 $ and now it reaches 7000 $ more so this is very sudden and surprising for everyone who play in crypto world dear I did not buy bitcoin when price 3500 $
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 01:52:52 AM
Totally i am very surprised because it is very fast or very quick to increase the price of bitcoin, and i think when the price of bitcoin will rise again and i think it will rise up to $10,000 and i will not be ever surprise when that will happen because i know the powers of bitcoin and i know now whats the bitcoin can do even with little of time.
Activity: 445
November 21, 2017, 01:51:32 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

It is absolutely surprising. The market value of bitcoin last year is only 1000 USD and at this moment, it is now having a market value of 8200 USD and is still getting higher. Just to think how big it increased within just a uear would really surprise anyone here in its community. Hoping that it will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 208
November 21, 2017, 01:49:32 AM
Yes, it is pretty amazing and surprised to see how bitcoin grows in 2017. It's price increased almost 10 times from beginning of the year to now. 2017 is a great year for bitcoin.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2017, 01:41:12 AM
Well i am very surpise with the price of bitcoin right now, eventhough bitcoin is getting bloom in this world i dont totally expect that the bitcoin price of it will rise, up to $8,000 just wow and we will more suprised if the bitcoin price will reach $10,000 before this year will end.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
PradBitt
November 21, 2017, 01:36:08 AM
I tried to leave all my expectations behind in the crypto market.
Crypto does what you dont expect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 01:31:06 AM
Yes!!! I am very much surprised with the pumping in Bitcoin. However I listen that Bitcoin will touch $10000 in December. Now it looks Bitcoin may touch $10000 in December.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 01:23:12 AM
I was superbly surprised by the bitcoin price nowadays. I didn't expect it to be like that and I think this is because of the success of this cryptocurrency. I wish it will continue for us to be able to achieve what we want. More power Smiley
Activity: 36
November 21, 2017, 01:22:01 AM
I was surprised of course. But it would be the price which should be more startling next year.
Activity: 406
November 21, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
For bitcoin going down to $5000 does not surprised me. It will be temporary of course and bitcoin will find a way to grow again. This is normal for some traders of bitcoin and I bet some are happy since it is their opportunity to buy some bitcoins again. After some months it will rise again and the cycle of trading continues again.
Yeah me too, many have attempted to beat the bitcoin but none of them succeeded because bitcoin is the best among them and our future money. Even bitcoin going down there's no way an altcoin would beat it because bitcoin have a mark in the online industry. And I think before the year ends bitcoin will go up in $10000 because of the investment of the businessmen, and this will benefit all of us who save plenty of bitcoins.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

I'm not surprise since that was my main expectation about bitcoin and the reason why I invested to it. I believe in bitcoin's potential that is why I expected it to reach higher value at the end of the year.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 21, 2017, 12:53:23 AM
Yes, it's extremely unpredictable  Undecided

For early adopters who stepped in few years ago and have 100x profit it's just a matter of closing their eyes. For newcomers the risk is a magnitude larger since buying even a single Bitcoin is expensive. Still, some people say Bitcoin can go to $200,000 or even beyond. If that's true buying and closing your eyes is the best strategy no matter how hard it is.
That argument doesn't really hold because you can buy fractions of a Bitcoin.

I mean the amount of risk per Bitcoin whether it's whole or fractional.

If you take the market cap into account it takes a lot more money to go from $8000 to $200,000 than from $320 to $8000. It's harder, therefore less probable and therefore has a higher risk.
It could easily be argued that it is much easier for Bitcoin to climb to $200k and higher than it was for Bitcoin to reach where it is at now.

After all, Bitcoin was a fringe technology that has been labelled as a scam and ponzi left and right for years.

Now that Bitcoin is out of that storm and actually backed up by many very prominent figures it will be much easier for it to reach its potential, which is well beyond $200k per coin.

Market cap of gold is $7T. If Bitcoin reaches $200k its market cap would be about $4T. It would be quite amazing, but maybe you have a point. Earlier today I read that gold bugs are transitioning to Bitcoin.

The total amount of money is something like $200T by the way.
Where did you get the $200T figure? The last one I recall was around $60~80 T excluding derivatives and just over $1Q with derivatives included, but maybe I've remembered an outdated figure.
Activity: 43
November 21, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
Yes ,because the price of Bitcoin went up by over 210% during the past year, trading from about $450 in mid-2016 to record-breaking levels of $1,400 in May 2017. Tongue Cool In the eight years since its founding, Bitcoin has braved skepticism, rejection, and experienced volatility, to the present day, when it’s slowly being recognized by governments and even dubbed as an emerging asset class. Here’s a look at the dynamics behind Bitcoin’s rising price. Kiss Shocked Grin Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
November 21, 2017, 12:45:47 AM
Well that's not too surprising because we all know that the unstable bitcoin price can really change anytime and in the end they can get it if we get the right time to buy and at the same time sell it at the price. become high
I believe that bitcoin really is a great hope for the layman because it does not need to make bitcoin work, we just need the patience to do it.

it is true, we all know that bitcoin prices are very volatile. however, the current price increase is amazing. my friend who is a trader even regretted selling some bitcoin earlier this year to buy a car, because if he sells his bitcoin now he should be able to buy a better car.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:12:35 AM

Not surprised in the least, that today to hit $8200.00

Hodl...Hodl
Activity: 53
November 20, 2017, 11:55:28 PM
At first i dont have any idea about bitcoin price, but after i checked it , i was surprise on its price, i see that the bitcoin price is rising and still rising at all.
Activity: 108
November 20, 2017, 11:39:28 PM
Well that's not too surprising because we all know that the unstable bitcoin price can really change anytime and in the end they can get it if we get the right time to buy and at the same time sell it at the price. become high
I believe that bitcoin really is a great hope for the layman because it does not need to make bitcoin work, we just need the patience to do it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
November 20, 2017, 11:29:41 PM
It is quite surprising for me that bitcoins price right now is too high. But there are vital points why it come out like that nowadays. One thing is, now it is use as a money or cash to buy something or for exchange. As we all know we need money for our everyday transactions, and once one thing is in demand its price will definitely go high. And there are a lot of things out there that effect in the increase of its price.
Pages:
Jump to: