Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 16. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes, the price of bitcoin continues to decline. I don't know when will it stop? I'm surprised what caused bitcoin to change so much over the last two days, and its price has dropped a lot.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
An advantage of the bitcoin price seen at this point is hardfork. Each bithopin hardfork price will increase but I'm still surprised by it can go beyond the imagination of immeasurable prices. Cool
Activity: 112
Well I'm surprised at the increase of bitcoin, because I was off the whole bitcoin network for two years now and I wish I've being involved all this while
Activity: 28
 Only a few countries legalized bitcoins now. At the same time there is no certainty that other countries will do the same.
Because of this, there are sharp fluctuations and uncertainty of investors
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Not really! I was really surprised when bitcoin price shot up at the end of 2017. But now, it was kind of expected. We have seen bitcoin to go down at the beginning of several years. I hope it would boost up again at the end of 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
It's funny to see the irony. You asked this question in November 2017. The bitcoin price was $6k-$7k. And it was a huge increase and now in 2018, bitcoin has huge decrease. Its price now is about $8k which is still more than November 2017 price. I hope it doesn't go lower though.
Activity: 134
I think that's a good idea. We can see how bitcoin reaches the peak of the worthless now adored. I think it's a good idea to invest. The more people who invest i'm sure the price of the bitcoin will surely soar.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i am not surprise but some bad news make me sad .i am not worry bitcoin will grow and increase Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Yes it i quite surprised because i thought that it will go down more. Huge jump from 6100$ to 7000$. We will witness more surprises regarding bitcoin in future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Since the beginning of bitcoin there has been a very high Bitcoin volatility. Many are happy and some are sad to lose their funds. If we look at it from the high price of Bitcoin yesterday, it might be surprising to see the current Bitcoin price, but if we look at it from the beginning of the Bitcoin existence, of course the fall of Bitcoin's current price is a natural thing. Keep thinking positive and stay optimistic if Bitcoin's price will get better.
Activity: 37
I'm not shock, its normal going up and going down on bitcoin price. I'm sure the price will go up again in the future so if you have bitcoin, you must be patient and hold it till the price go up again. Its okay to wait than to regret in future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Now u can see that it is lower than ever, in past 3 years,  Cool i think, that it won't last long
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I was really surprised, I was off the whole Bitcoin network and this forum because the price was stable about 4000 $ and when I saw that it was about 10,000 $ I screamed, I did not see it coming and I still can not believe it, or that the price has not fallen drastically now, this really survives for now, i think it will be back to $ 5000.
I think there is no needs to be surprised because every altcoin is down now and bitcoin's volatility in its market value draws attention of investors to invest on in and how it's changing the world economy by utilizing it. Its value may go down for a while but expect it to skyrocket again after a couple of hours or days.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
My degree of satisfaction at the cost of bitcoin now, it is not difficult to buy a few bits of bitcoin. After all, bitcoin - as the oldest crypto currency or anyone will not leave indifferent. I left to buy
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

Of course! I believe that all of us were surprised to the price of the bitcoin now! The price of the bitcoin really go up so much, I think it is the reason why we should do HODL with bitcoins because of its potential in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 196
of course,bitcoin has obtain its popularity within few years.i hope that,its rules and regulation will be strict very quickly.i as really surprise with its payment.how can its possible/////i have known from online about its payment.but it is low now for some illegal steps by worker.but i hope it will be bigger in future
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I am not surprised. Because CME Group has announced that they will release future contract for Bitcoin in the end 2017. Therefore, many investors buy Bitcoin quickly and its price go up faster
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
no, never surprised. i can accept Bitcoin from zero to moon.
Becasue i am a new member, i know it is very cheap, earlier but do you know now member is accept the price at USD20K as highest in 2017.  As regular the price is jump to 8K or less, i think once people accpt it, it will be reasonable! because it is decentralization, not control by one country or person!

Think of it this way... where did it start??? At 0.01 cents???
Soeven if 60% are lost with regards to a 20k price, think of 10000 of % that have been made since the early start! No one can tell where this is going to, but I think it helps to get a long term perspective on things.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I was really surprised, I was off the whole Bitcoin network and this forum because the price was stable about 4000 $ and when I saw that it was about 10,000 $ I screamed, I did not see it coming and I still can not believe it, or that the price has not fallen drastically now, this really survives for now, i think it will be back to $ 5000.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
no, never surprised. i can accept Bitcoin from zero to moon.
Becasue i am a new member, i know it is very cheap, earlier but do you know now member is accept the price at USD20K as highest in 2017.  As regular the price is jump to 8K or less, i think once people accpt it, it will be reasonable! because it is decentralization, not control by one country or person!
Pages:
Jump to: