Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 38. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 07:49:45 AM
The increase in price i think is because more and more people are welcoming bitcoin. The more people use bitcoin, the more the price will go up. It doesn't really surprise me. Speculations about the increase in price has been out for so long now and we're actually looking at 10,000 by the end of the year, hopefully.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 30, 2017, 07:33:53 AM
I had predicted that bitcoin prices would be expensive in 2017, but my price prediction did not reach more than 15000 usd, and I was very surprised by this year's bitcoin rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 07:33:28 AM
Bitcoin is now a new prima donna for investors. The rising virtual money continues to show an increase in value. This makes new investors interested in joining this investment.
Bitcoin, re-opened the eyes of the world for its true identity. The invention of the work of pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, in mid-2017 increasingly shining in the world. No wonder, various major media in the world re-record the trace of the event. How not, only Bitcoin, whose value is capable of breaking the highest record in the world.
For the world's cryptocurrency community, the price hikes to the highest point in any given period, in the future may also be higher. It is as if the issue of rising to the highest price level is actually just a matter of time.
With the character of cryptocurrency fully determined by market mechanisms in real time, without any authority determining the policy, it certainly curiosity of various circles to try to guess how the current of price movements. In connection with the rising price of Bitcoin in the last few days, then a number of possible variables that can be used as a basis for thinking as the background of price increases has been bany
ak we read in various media.
In response to this, any variable attempted to be used as an approach would, of course, be subjective, though the variables may not be a cause. Because, the rise and fall of bitcoin, absolutely determined from market participants, in this case is purely its users.
And I was surprised at the price of this impregnated bitcoin in 2017
Yes I was really surprise how bitcoin price still increase. That was really how bitcoin works but you cant hide the feeling of being surprise, not just surprise as in we can say Wow. Right now bitcoins price dumped but we must have patience to wait if ever we wanted to gain a lot in here. We must have to open our eyes to see what was really bitcoins Identity and how it really works to help other people. I hope too that in the future bitcoins price goes higher for our daily needs in the future.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 07:24:45 AM
price in bring bitcoin this year just makes me surprised, not in thought Wow very very very hmmmm, I can't say anything already.
some time ago price bitcoin penetrate the highest record in history. yesterday, the price bitcoin was knocked the highest level that 5.856,10, the US dollar or equivalent to USD 79,06 million (Exchange rate USD 13.500). the price up more than 480 percent year to date. no need a long time since the price is falling because of China prohibit trade bitcoin, the price bitcoin back soar. citing CNBC, speculation outstanding that China will withdraw ban transaction bitcoin. months ago, regulator of China prohibit transaction money crypto it. in the long run, price trends bitcoin can continue to rise. because Japan has made regulation favorable to the users bitcoin.
Activity: 81
December 30, 2017, 07:19:52 AM
Bitcoin is now a new prima donna for investors. The rising virtual money continues to show an increase in value. This makes new investors interested in joining this investment.
Bitcoin, re-opened the eyes of the world for its true identity. The invention of the work of pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, in mid-2017 increasingly shining in the world. No wonder, various major media in the world re-record the trace of the event. How not, only Bitcoin, whose value is capable of breaking the highest record in the world.
For the world's cryptocurrency community, the price hikes to the highest point in any given period, in the future may also be higher. It is as if the issue of rising to the highest price level is actually just a matter of time.
With the character of cryptocurrency fully determined by market mechanisms in real time, without any authority determining the policy, it certainly curiosity of various circles to try to guess how the current of price movements. In connection with the rising price of Bitcoin in the last few days, then a number of possible variables that can be used as a basis for thinking as the background of price increases has been bany
ak we read in various media.
In response to this, any variable attempted to be used as an approach would, of course, be subjective, though the variables may not be a cause. Because, the rise and fall of bitcoin, absolutely determined from market participants, in this case is purely its users.
And I was surprised at the price of this impregnated bitcoin in 2017
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 07:13:57 AM
Not really, because bitcoin is usually like this since last year. The value will dumped for a couple of days and it will get higher again in an unexpected time. So, for those who have bitcoins, if you can still hold your btc then do it, cause tjere's a tendency that it will go higher next year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 30, 2017, 07:00:15 AM
The price  of bitcoin is usually volatile but today we can see a btc price recovery after a the recent attempt to pump bcash. I am expecting bcash to go down next couple days and btc to go to an all time high in the near future.

Bitcoin falls from 20k to 16k it is big dumped in their price. But it can travel from 7k to 20k in a very little time. If we compare both from 16k to 20k only 4k dropped in price. And from 7k to 20k it is 13k rise. We can’t underestimate bitcoin. It is very powerful and influenced currency.

Its price rise high if it little falls it doesn’t means we stop investment in bitcoin. It will rise again in the coming months. And it will be proved soon.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 02:41:02 PM
I'm definitely surprise by the price of bitcoin today,
bitcoin is now at $20k and growing in price value is i speak, In 2018
the price of bitcoin will be going up rapidly, The only
thing is that the fees are too high, I hope the fees can
get adjust soon like every other currency.

I doubt about that, BTC is already set in stone and even satoshi have said that, the only thing we can hope for is that they will fond another way to mine (less power and less components but can solve the sha-256 with ease. Another Improvement that were going to see on BTC is the lighting network and lets all wait for that. Technology needs time to grow so we does.

Yes i am very surprise when i look back at the price back in 2012 , The value of bitcoins before is very low and today it was very hard to believe and everyone is regreting not to invest in bitcoins before when the value is still low.
The price is not that surprising considering the amount of wallets being increased over the past months.

I think wallet don't increase the price sa long as it doesn't have any BTC there, investors and adopters are what driving the prices of BTC now.

yes it's rising drastically
and unexpected

It's been rising in the past years my friend and it is expected, the only thing that is unexpected are the sudden ups and dumps but the price of course because of adoption will really go up. The one who understands the technology will always believe that BTC price will always go to the moon not mentioning that it is the crypto that has an unwavering security in the past few years. Perfect fit for long term hold and investment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 02:17:54 PM
i will not surprised at all with bitcoin. we all know bitcoin will be going higher and more higher next year..the drop just for a moment. it will be back up again in a matter of time.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 02:14:57 PM
Yes, there are many who are surprised by its value now, many have become wealthy thanks to its added value in the past few months. Its worth doing well known bitcoin
Activity: 217
December 29, 2017, 02:11:29 PM
I'm really surprised by the price of bitcoin now. In just one week, the price of bitcoin has dropped by nearly 50%. I am really worried about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 02:05:53 PM
now Bitcoin is above $20000 and this the matter of surprising. There is no solid reason too high price of Bitcoin. But popularity is increasing the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 01:57:05 PM
No I'm not shocked. With Bitcoin anything is possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:49:00 PM
hearing that it was only less than a dollar in 2009,I was surprised when i got in to the bit coin investments first but now, It's should  keep going up as it gets harder to mine as more people start wanting it.

I think that the real price of Bitcoin for now is somewhere about 15000USD so it would be corrected in near future. Somebodies told that next year the price will reach the point above 40000USD. But this is impossible.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
December 28, 2017, 12:16:32 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

The price of the bitcoin now so amazingly surprising because way back in the past months (july to september to be exact) the price the bitcoin is ranging in only $3000 to $3200 USD and some of the bitcoin experts that time predicts that their is a possibility that value of bitcoin will continuosly increasing its value up to $13000 to $15000 when december comes; and that's what actually happens, the $15000USD value of bitcoin when december comes is surpassed when in the first week of december because that time the value of bitcoin is already $20000 USD. That is the reason why the value of bitcoin is surprising.
Activity: 122
December 28, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
I am very excited and surprised at the ever-rising bitcoin price of its time and I will hold bitcoin until it finds the highest price. I am just surprised why I did not buy bitcoin with money that still holds this time. Mark I buy my money with bitcoin maybe I will become a millionaire
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 08:15:22 AM
Its not the time to surprised .Its the time to invest. Bcoz bitcoin price is too low right now.
Activity: 238
December 28, 2017, 08:00:43 AM
i am nt surprised with bitcoin price bitcoin price is destinated to increase and have sudden rise in prices i know bitcoin from 2013 then also it started to raise all of sudden
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
December 28, 2017, 07:58:18 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

exactly! they will probably start investing because of that.

Actually I am not surprise with the Bitcoin Price today, I am expecting that it will increase its value from time. It is one of the the interesting characteristics of Bitcoin, it is volatile. It can pump and dump every time; but there is one thing we can sure of, Bitcoin will continuously increase its value and indeed its users.
Activity: 35
December 28, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

well at first i dont belive in the value of bitcoin but when i explore bitcoin and look at the price range i was shock and i dedicate myself in and start reading everything that i can learn from it
Pages:
Jump to: