Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 36. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
i was absolutely surprised about the recent price increase of bitcoin. i thought bitcoin will make it this december but bitcoin did it yesterday. its amazing!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:54:48 PM
I was not surprised by the bitcoin's price now. bitcoin is digital money, it's value is unstable, always changing. i think bitcoin will have a good future, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
January 04, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
it is  not that much surprise because i was think i will increase 100k
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
no, I instead roughed over bitcoin I think in 2018 this bitcoin can reach 20K USD but it seems bitcoin price will increase between 2 to 3 months. but I'm sure bitcoin is capable of reaching over priced now. if you want to have an opportunity to invest then now is the time because bitcoin will skyrocket up until the end of 2018
Activity: 154
January 04, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
No i am not till now surprise . I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 02:33:58 PM
Yes I'm surprise looking bitcoin prices, bitcoin is still growing popularity as it has been for a long time now. I thing that is better to have bitcoin today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
I'm not surprised. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. People treat it likes gold. Its value comes from the trust of people. Besides that, it also can be used in payment. However, the fee is higher day by day
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 04, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Yes, of course and i'm really very happy about bitcoin's high price.Its a best opportunity to us i guess bitcoin price would increase more in future.
Im glad because the increasing the value of bitcoin. Many investors happy for that price. Invest in bitcoin is your chance to make your life become successful and financially secure. With that kind of value of bitcoin it is big oppurtunity for us, and the coming future bitcoin become more progressive and successful.
Activity: 158
January 04, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
yes it makes me think so much of the impact of bitcoin on the world that makes us as common people know bitcoin something valuable and make us more curious about the bitcoin morality in the world economy. this makes me motivated to invest as much as possible to get more profit up to tens of millions of dollars
Activity: 352
January 04, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Of course I am surprised, who on earth would have imagined one year ago that the price would have grown up to 20K dollars? It is mind boggling.
Activity: 54
January 04, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
I am not surprised at current price while I am more concerned if they will solve transac. probs (high fees)...
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 04, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
For me the beginner in bitcoin is very, very surprised at the high bitcoin prices now but I am glad this is the best chance for me to my motive for more spirit in this forum for my future,
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 04, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Even though your question is based on what happened 2 months ago, it is still relevant for today. i will make my contributions based on the present happening. I am surprised especially looking at where the price was 2 weeks ago. The developers needs to help us, the investors
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
Yes!I am very surprised at the achievement of bitcoin prices now and this speculative mood of bitcoin surprised many investors. Now that the price has already pumped up I am very sure that this will be a great opportunity to bring more benefits in terms of using Bitcoin. Its nice to earn bitcoin nowadays until bitcoin still increasing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
I surprise when I check BTC dominance that now 34% . . Alt coin rally become tremendous high. Got fear when ALT coin got crash. 
Activity: 227
January 04, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
I saw bitcoin when it was only around 1500$ but im SURPRISED when it raised to 16000$ within' months Shocked Shocked Shocked i hope i invested when it was still around 1500$  Sad
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 04, 2018, 12:15:21 PM
I am more beyond surprised i am shocked actually. Because my plan was to hold some strong altcoins first and after i collect my profit from them i was going to buy some bitcoin with them but today i am really shocked and sad about not to buy bitcoin first.
So many people were surprised with bitcoin price in the early November 2017 because of the level where bitcoin price reached. And I think we are about witness another surprise with the bitcoin price in either February or March this year 2018. Once the bitcoin lightning network is fully implemented, the bitcoin price will continue it journey from where it stopped heading to the moon. Bitcoin price is down currently because of three things; the market correction (started recovering fast), the high transaction fee, and slow transaction speed. Once the lightning network is implemented it will speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with zero fee. With Lightning network bitcoin is heading back to the moon.     
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 04, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
I knew bitcoin and its price since 2015 and now, I am surprised that bitcoin’s price is now a hundred times than the price I knew before. It’s amazing that its price is continuously going up because more people are getting interested in joining the bitcoin community.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I think we all are surprised with what happened to the price of bitcoin right now and nobody even expected this to happen. Bitcoin's value has risen over the roof in just a short span of time and I think that is a good thing for us yet it is scary for the threat of dumps. We all gained benefits from it and our profits grew higher because of the sudden dump so we should all be thankful.
Activity: 158
January 04, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Yes I am very surprised at the price of bitcoin now. In the past year 2017, the price of bitcoin has increased by 20000%, which is a terrible number and I really do not understand what happened that affects the cost of bitcoin. Is it because many people are involved in this market or some mystery? Until now I'm still panicking, I do not know the 2018 bitcoin will increase or decrease significantly as it was.
Pages:
Jump to: