Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 35. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 06:54:58 PM
If I join when I started to do all this, then yes, I am at a great surprise of this price and I will hope that in the future I will remain under the same impression

We are the same. I joined and started using bitcoin since it cost + 600 $. And now the boom. The price went up many times beyond my expectations at the time.
If I could, I wanted to have a time machine that took me to that moment so I could buy and store as much bitcoin as possible. LOL
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
I think so too, the price is rising so significantly, perhaps because so many investments come in so the price goes up, and this can attract many companies to partially shell out their shares to bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
Absolutely, because there are no major trigger that caused the price to go up and yet the price going up so high in an instant, this case usually going to end up in correction, but within the new breakthrough there will be new bottom limit, but I still surprise to see the price keep on increasing in the middle of the multi-fork event

That's totally correct and I can say that it's really surprising value of bitcoin, if youc can see the graph and difference it's really big.  And it would be nice to invest already. The bitcoin will work for you if you have bitcoin,. Any people nowadays looking for good investments since bitcoin is already have the good market value
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

yes its surprizing the price of bitcoin its a higher value....so its nice to more invest the in bitcoin,it can spread to all member of bitcoin...
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
January 06, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
Surprise can be called a relative factor. We all were surprised when the once unknown Bitcoin surpassed its limits and hit unimaginable prices that no one hoped for. Today nothing is surprising me anymore. That sudden rise last year was expected from the 6000 thousand to the 20000 thousand cap. Now, the value is varying but I believe it will hit new horizons this year and it will even climb to the higher limits. Bitcoin is making new standards in the world of the cryptocurrency and even if the other altcoins are obstructing the Bitcoin growth because of the new technologies this perfect coin has still many investors that are providing smooth rise when the time is right. Noone has to be surprised anymore because this current and future fluctuations are expected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 05:03:52 PM
Yes since the price of bitcoin or its market value after reaching almost twenty thousand US dollars last December 2017
it fluctuates dow up to almost ten thousand US dollars and now the price is slowly rising up and reach sixteen thousand US dollars. It is a great thing for the investors that the value still increase no matter what happens.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
January 06, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
yes i was overwhelmed when i saw the price go up i think it will be a start of a new financial system
I'm surprised too about the price of Bitcoin. If I'm gonna compare it to its value 5 years ago, there is a big difference difference and I think its value will get high again this year; if ever the price will increase doubled as the price today, it would be a great opportunity to all the users who are holding Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 06, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?
I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.
You are absolutely talking about the past because bitcoin price skyrocketed in the mid-November to the mid-December 2017 reaching up to $20,000. After that, the bitcoin price went through the market correction for about 2 weeks dropping down of 45% of the latest bitcoin price selling at about $11,600. Thankfully, the bitcoin is recovering very strong for the few days it is currently selling at $16300 today. I think the price of bitcoin will be fully recovered by the end of January.   
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
If I join when I started to do all this, then yes, I am at a great surprise of this price and I will hope that in the future I will remain under the same impression
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
January 05, 2018, 01:13:40 PM
It was so surprising, I can't believe that it's price reaches the highest amount but it has no fixed value. I was shocked when it reaches 1000000php but it was too fast to drop the value. I want to invest more in bitcoin than altcoin because there is a big chance to grow your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

The price of bitcoin when I was just starting compared to now is very different. The value of bitcoin has grown a lot and what is a lot more surprising is the fact that it all happened within a year. Nobody expected it to happen yet it did. We should not complain or brag about it that much anymore instead we should just enjoy and be glad that our profit is rising too together with the rise of bitcoin's value.
Activity: 728
January 05, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
Yes I am very surprised at the current bitcoin prices. From the beginning of 2017 bitcoin prices are increasing until early 2018 at this time.
Activity: 41
January 05, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
Why so low right now, that's what surprises me.
Activity: 476
January 05, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
Now im not so surprised to see Bitcoin price. because its not so hi piece. I'm was I'm surprised looking bitcoin prices early are December 2017. It was increased price  6k$ within 2 weeks
Activity: 266
January 05, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
I am very surprised at the current bitcoin price, because first I know the bitcoin price is only $ 500, now the bitcoin price has already penetrated the pantastic price, and I am very surprised.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
I will not be surprised, because this price is nothing but the beginning of a boom, but bitkoyn has great potential, and if more countries begin to recognize it and implement some law and legalize it, then this price will look little over this period of time .
Activity: 360
January 04, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
I had thought the bitcoin would be expensive, but I did not imagine it would be that fast and expensive, I do not know how it would be a couple years ahead, maybe will fly to the moon.
Activity: 32
January 04, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

I do not feel surprised at the price of Bitcoin today, Bitcoin's price swings always fluctuate in value, it can increase or decrease continuously. It may be because the development of Bitcoin is not a good way so many people are quite surprised at the current price
Activity: 34
January 04, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
yes i was overwhelmed when i saw the price go up i think it will be a start of a new financial system
Activity: 98
January 04, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
of course, with a significant change with this number it would be better to start investing, this is a good time, if you wait at a certain number I think the opportunity is hard to come by, hopefully the future in the near future prolonged increase
Pages:
Jump to: