Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 143. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
the consensus seems to be that due to all the ICOs hosted by ETH, seems like logical reasoning, so it's not that surprising.
people buy into ICOs with ETH > company sells it for fiat

seems logical, and now that the ICO frenzy is over, maybe ETH by itself doesn't justify its pice
good point out there mate,and added unto it are many of the ico that uses ethereum as platform comes to be scams or shitcoins.those coins that after projects end the coins die together with..and maybe other reason is market is bearish so all coins leads by bitcoin are dropping prices in which a common scenario yearly i guess
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
I am little surprised by the fall in the price of the ETH because dropped the price too far, unlike the bitcoin that still touches the range 6500-7000 USD. But sometime if bitcoin price increases again, surely ETH price will follow also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 30, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
although the price of ethereum can reduce the price to 3 times from January, but this does not surprise me, because not only Eth alone is decreasing but the krytocurrency king Bitcoin also experienced the same thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
I am not surprised since all the altcoins and bitcoin's price have dropped so much lately. But also, I am not panicked by it because I know the market will recover soon
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
I'm Not surprised, but it is definitely underpriced at the moment
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
March 30, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
I am not surprised that prices go down, but I am definately shocked that price of ethereum is so low now! I really didn't expect such fall  Undecided
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Yes I am very surprised at the current ETH price. The price falls far short of my expectations. Probably because of bad news about btc that is too often circulated this year. I hope that the news that hit this btc will end soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I was a little shocked and stressed because the price of ethereum that somewhat dropped to the normal price of USD in a few months ago,
I really did not expect, but I am sure the eth will rise again
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:36:28 AM
Yes, I really do not like what I see at the auction. But the prominent big bucks decided to make money on ETH. And they want to buy them at a very small price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
Surprised that prices are now declining. let alone the coin that I am saving now is platformed using ethereum. but I am not so frantic about the current price. I am sure it will be finished soon and will rise again
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

No I will not surprised in the price of ETH that's always happening in the cryptocurrency that the price dump and pump on the market  all alternative coins downfall their price it is a chance to buy potential coins now and wait for the big bang..
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 30, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
I am not surprised by the fluctuation of the price of Eth but many users these days are shocked because it dropped way lower than their expectations. Also, we can't predict when and how much the cryptos will rise.
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
I was surprised at the price of Ethereum right now. Never expect if it will be $400, this is 3x cheaper than 2 month ago. But, it will be a good opportunity to buy at the dip and hold it.

Quiet surprising since there is no bad news or any FUD news about this coin. Well, if you really believe on ETH then its the right time to buy it because for sure it can bounce back in the 2nd of this year.
Very suprsing that market really dont stop falling all this time now, it's looks like freefall of prices right now, but will it stop at all or not?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
It is very surprising the way the price of Ethereum drop mostly when compared with its earlier resistant ,when most cryptocurrency prices were dropping sharply as at then Ethereum appeared to be untouchable. But today ETH has join the market bleeding in a very surprising way, all the same ETH is still in a better position to recover guickly because of its potentials.
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
I am not very surprise with the value price of ETH because these altcoins and bitcoins are so valotile in their market value ,it changes from now to tommorow , so cryptocurrency can be compare to the stock market exchange in the business stock market hub in which you will monitor the price value of that stock ,it is also the same with cryptos like the ETH value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Of course, i didn't expect the price was drop to $300+, my expectation of the price was drop its either $600 - $500. But i see it positive because this is the time to more Etherreum, coz we already know the price was increase, i think not now but soon, so if the price pump again i pretty sure you gain a lot more.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

if surprised it is sure but I already understand with all the risks that I get with the investment because we also can not predict the exact price
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I am little shock when watching ETH price now. Its unexpected and what i do is just waiting price bounce back. I am holding few ETH and hopely in end this year price will rising to $1200 again
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 29, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

No,it's not surprising because it seems that all cryptocoins now are falling down,this is the best time for us to buy some ethereum because I  think it will recover after this big correction
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
March 29, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
I am very surprised to see the price of ETH at this time because it has come down too far. ETH prices are very cheap at the moment, but for investors are very happy with this situation because they can buy as much ETH as possible. I am very afraid the price of ETH is getting down because I have some ETH in my wallet.
Jump to: