Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 139. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 08:06:50 AM
yes I'm surprised the price of ethereum is huge down, I don't know what happen some says there is something wrong with ethereum, when bitcon is up the ethereum is not follow the uptrend of bitcoin. Well this is crypto world they are unpredictable but I still believe of ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
I am not surprised by eth prices now but I am disappointed why eth prices continue to fall but I am also disappointed with the price of other coins that have also dropped so my coins have not provided a big advantage for me
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
Majority was surprised with what happened to ethereum from its 1000$ hit it goes down as low as 300+.  I myself didn't expect that it will fall below 500$ mark.  It follows the fall of bitcoin.  But I still believe it will rise up again together with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
I am not surprised about eth price because now bitcoin or altcoins all are falling  it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings,  ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up
April 01, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Yes I am very surprised because ETH drops very badly in price in this bloodbath I was not expecting ETH to go below 500$ but now it's around 350$ and I am very surprised on this but I am hoping it will recover soon.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 01, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I was surprised at the price of ETH did not expect such a sharp fall, even that all market is red, I thought ether gonna be winner at all this falling war. The only thing that happens is an overbought asset and you can not escape from it.
Activity: 406
April 01, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
Yes, I do not know what happens to the current ETH price. This morning the market gained slightly but at this time prices continue to fall. I wonder why ETH and the whole market fell so. Should we advise everyone to hold stop selling ETH to the market, so you can expect ETH price increase again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

I was not surprised at the price of ETH. The market is down and I always keep my psychology.
Prices of all the altcoins go down very strongly, Bitcoin is no exception. And I see this as a very good opportunity for us to invest in any altcoins and hold them for a long time. You will get a lot of profit when the market is back.  Wink
Activity: 12
April 01, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
Honestly I am very surprised what happened to eth nowadays,The current eth price is about $ 380 from yesterday's highs that hit $ 1,000
Activity: 546
March 31, 2018, 02:40:57 PM
A very good question, but I think the answer to it is in everyone's mind, of course everyone thinks about ETH starting the reverse movement, because now a lot of people remember that they bought an ETH for $ 1000
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
I am in a state of shock from the price of the ethereum, all capitalization flows into bitcoin, I once again convinced myself that it is impossible to keep my savings in anything except bitcoin.
Activity: 406
March 31, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Of course not, fluctuation is the natural part of any market and without it, the concept of any market is not possible.The sentiments of the people is affecting badly nowadays due to some bad news regarding cryptocurrency from many countries time to time. But My believe that this is for some time and it will be revived soon and will growth more than ever before.
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
It's very difficult to determine. There is such a thesis that "the market takes into account everything." Thus it turns out that at this particular moment the fairest price is the price that we see on the stock exchange. On the ETH, there are certainly fundamental indicators, according to which, logically, it should even cost more Bitcoin. But it's not for us to decide this, but for the market in the long run. Potential in my opinion the ETH is certainly higher than it is traded today. But the market has determined its value and we can not significantly change it.
Activity: 476
March 31, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

yes I am surprised at the price of Ethereum which returned to a very sad price because its highest price ever reached more than $ 1k and suddenly the price collapsed to be very cheap like this, it is certain many ICO investors and players are losers if they sell it at a cheap price .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:54:29 AM
Actually yes i'm so surpised on eth price now im not expecting below $500 but it happens well this is a good oppurtunity to buy big chance to double the price for upcoming months
Activity: 308
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 31, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

I am surprise a lot with a price of less than 400 USD. ETH is down because BTC is down. BUT!!! THis may be the best opportunity for ETH to overcome BTC.
And this is crypto - the most volatile market in the world. So we have to be patient)
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
Actually i have to say that im really impressed of the price of ethereum. Because i dont thougt that it can dump that hard. So for me Ethereum awas the best Altcin, and because you can trade them against Fiat money on a lot of exchanges, i thoug it will dump at least. But now some days ago i dumps more then 20% while the other coins do not dump so fast and so deep. I really dont now why its happend, but there are many fake fud news around, and so many weak hands. But i think it will rise again, much more then ever before!
Activity: 463
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 31, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

actually, Im not surprise to what happen on eth, for some reason, I know that it will go this far. due to its hype, I know what will happen next. its price will go down like what actually happen on every coin in the market after the hype.
Yes and I think that is actually normal to all coins here. I know that the price of Ethereum will go back to normal sooner or later. The price will go up soon. To all coins here that's happened too. We shouldn't scared about to what happening in Ethereum. It happens in Bitcoin too.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
I was a little bit expecting for eth value to drop but i wasn’t  expecting it to drop as low as $500 or even below it. Inadmit, i am a little but surprised but there is no need to panic simce it will eventually recover soon. I guess i will just make use of its low calue and buy some.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
A little bit surprised that it's dipped under $400 mark, I thought these levels would not be tested again.  I think the dip combined with many young inexperienced panic sellers drove the price to this point, but with people receiving their tax returns shortly I think some might reinvest to help the price recover.
Jump to: