Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 144. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 170
March 29, 2018, 08:06:32 PM
It's very sad and very demotivating. I did not think that the fall could be so strong. We have to put up with it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
It is so sad and disappointing that prices of crypto currencies are going down, but we can't do something about. For all we know this year will be a boom for us, users, but as we can see it's getting lower and lower. Did we expect too much because of the standings last year? I guess not. We were just expecting that it will atleast maintain to that price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
March 29, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

It trulysurprised me and not only for the eth price but also for the btc price . All coins were down right now and it is not only  for the two major coin but the entire market is very alarming , i am planning to sell my coin but i am hesitating due to price .
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 08:01:04 PM
Yes i am surprise but still i believe at ethereum, i know ethereum will rise back again im very sure of it. Instead of doubting we should think the positive side of it, the lower the price we spend at buying ethereum now the higher profits we can get if ethereum bounce back again. Now is the best oppotunity to earn higher, i will invest at ethereum again this will be worth hodling..
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 29, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I'm not surprised at the price of ethereum because I think all crypto currency  at this moment is falling down,if bitcoin is declining ',some altcoin will follows so nothing is new in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
March 29, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
As bitcoin and/or altcoins fall, it's not surprising for me that ETH falls. They are connected to btc for some reasons
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 29, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
If the rate of the ETH will fall just as quickly, then the time will come when NEO and Cardano will overtake it by the size of the capitalization.
It will be a failure.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
March 29, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Most likely, ETH will no longer be lower. It is better now to buy and wait until the beginning of summer. Within two or three months, the Crypto currency will grow and at the beginning of the summer will shave the hamsters, so that there will be money for flying holidays)
I also hope so. the price of ethereum is very low now, if we buy it at the current price and get 1k in the next 3 months, of course it will be a win win which is amazing
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 29, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
Currently its shocking for me as well because most of new ICO's using this but still its going down very badly need to be stay or up as its touch 1200$ the best view was this is going to touch bitcoin but its not happen but still current price is not bad at all as investors can buy right now for good profit its not going to be more down but still this downfall is very weird 
Activity: 490
March 29, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
I'm suprised at the price of ETH. Of course I saw forecast where price of eth is $300 for long term, but I didn't want to believe it. I wonna cry. I want to be eth is equal $1200 at least.
Activity: 216
March 29, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
Most likely, ETH will no longer be lower. It is better now to buy and wait until the beginning of summer. Within two or three months, the Crypto currency will grow and at the beginning of the summer will shave the hamsters, so that there will be money for flying holidays)
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
Not many ICO's and even if there are participation is not encouraging. Moving forward, it's even more tough for Ethereum as many other platforms will be ready in coming months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 29, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
As a person always following the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies, I am really surprised at the exchange rate of Ethererum, because Ethereum with Bitcoin is currently the 2 leading cryptos in the market, its rates reflect the situation of the market at all times. The current low ETH exchange rate is affected by the stock market, the negative news affects the psychology of investors. But by the end of 2018, the market will probably recover and the ETH will rise to $ 2,000.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 29, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
I do not understand what the market is experiencing. ETH drop below $ 400 is a price I can not imagine. They continue to fall and the rate of decline is very high. Highest in the altcoin. Their rate is down more than 13%. I do not know what ETH is having problems. But I hope that we continue to hold onto ETH to help the market grow again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:50:14 PM
I was surprised to see ETH at $1200!

Now the price is also amazing! It's already below $400!

Now can buy some ETH to wait for rise! I think it's the bottom of ETH!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 29, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
I am surprised to see Ether so low-performing. I expected to see Ether over performing due to the expectations for Casper. Let's see what happens next. A bounce is very likely.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 29, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
I was surprised at the price of Ethereum right now. Never expect if it will be $400, this is 3x cheaper than 2 month ago. But, it will be a good opportunity to buy at the dip and hold it.

Quiet surprising since there is no bad news or any FUD news about this coin. Well, if you really believe on ETH then its the right time to buy it because for sure it can bounce back in the 2nd of this year.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
I think we haven't seen the bottom yet. I might go under $300.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
I am a strong believer that ETH will actually overthrow bitcoin in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a much smarter coin than bitcoin and has greater potential in changing the world. For this reason, i am extremely surprised at the current value of the coin. For sure it will rise back up soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
I'm surprised at the price of Ethereum as well as I'm surprised at the overall state of the crypto market.
Today, few people want to invest in ICOs, so there is no demand for the purchase of Ethereum.
Jump to: