Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 62. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
when I see the price of ethereum so far it has fallen its price to 50% I think many people have complained about the fact that the price of ethereum is today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
I have stopped been surprise at the way ethereum price in the market have moved up and down without recourse to fundermental factors behind ethereum. I guess market does not take these reasons as important as we do.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
Yes, its price has fallen again and has fallen to $220. This is a very low price. I believe many people will be moved to panic.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
What is Bitcoin HomepageCrypocurrencyETH (Ethreum) sichikawa3 in ETH (Ethreum) Ethereum Price Predictions December 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 ethereum price prediction Spread the love Unlike Bitcoin which is predicted to experience a bubble in the future. Ethereum actually seems stable and its performance is always maintained day by day. Some parties are increasingly confident of Ethereum's December 2018, 2019, 2020 price predictions, until the end of the year. In the majority, this is the prediction.   ethereum price   Ethereum Price Prediction for December 2018 At this time, Ethereum's price reached 685 dollars. The figure is obtained from various instruments in May 2018. For December 2018, the price of one Ethereum coin has a minimum value of 1212 Dollars. The increase is predicted to bring many investors to glance at this digital coin. While the maximum price is 1390 Dollars per coin. The prediction is based on many transactions that occur within 24 hours per day. The problem is that every time the clock shifts, there are always changes. Sometimes it goes down and sometimes rises. But at the end of the period, prices are always found to be relatively rising. So, as a trader, your patience must pass the test.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
Everything falls, what is there to be surprised. This is quite predictable, the main thing is that everything returns to its place at the end of the year at least. This is the crypto market we are talking about, anything can happen here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 06, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I'm incredibly surprised that this could not happen without the sale of ETH collected on the ICO. But I still believe in this project and his team, besides, soon there will be big news.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:54:25 AM
now it's certainly no surprise anymore. because now the price remain in $270. only hope the course will soon be going on hikes. because it is also quite difficult to buy now, limited once ethereum in market.
Activity: 147
September 06, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
indeed now the deteriorating market conditions make eth prices now arguably cheap, and this price did make me a little surprised, because at the time yesterday BTC experienced an increase in eth prices did not go up, even though usually when the btc price rises the price altcoins including eth will also rise, and even now the price of btc is decreasing the price of eth is also decreasing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:07:18 AM
I'm shocked at the price of Ethereum. It's just unbelievable that the price has dropped  so low for no reason. It's a shame for the Ethereum team who don't want to carry out updates for this network. Ethereum developers urgently need to do something to restore the price of ETH, otherwise many investors will be disappointed forever in this coin.
Activity: 700
September 05, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Ethereum stuck, it stopped growing. On the one hand, it is possible that this is even good now, since Bitcoin also can not rise above 7600 dollars, but the Ethereum can not rise above 300 dollars.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 05, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
The price of ethereum is really surprising and no signs of rising it's value. Many has a high hopes on eth to have an at least an increment of price. Even it is rapidly down I am hoping we could see this year the uptrend market of eth.
Because the majority of ethereum holders are panic and converting their ethereum to the bitcoin as fast as possible and i think that this bad trend will be continue consider about the fact that there will be more bad news regarding ETF that can be considered as a selling news point. This has already happened so many times and this is predictable.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
The price of ethereum is really surprising and no signs of rising it's value. Many has a high hopes on eth to have an at least an increment of price. Even it is rapidly down I am hoping we could see this year the uptrend market of eth.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:43:54 PM
Of course I am not surprised, ethereum and all cryptocurrencies are always dynamic things, prices are never stable because all prices are determined by the user, namely demand and stock, if many sell then prices will drop and when lots of requests automatically prices will skyrocket.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

for now, of course, I am stuck with eth prices, from high prices and then dropping sharply, it's really shocking and worrying. would eth be able to survive this condition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
The price of ETH is already below $250.
Now that ico's market is in a downturn, ETH's supply and demand is greater than demand, and miners sell ETH to maintain daily consumption and sell ETH, causing prices to fall!
Miners don't care about cryptocurrencies, which are in business.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 05, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
The price of the ethereum continue to go down but I'm not by its present price now. Ethereum is mostly affected by bearish market which continue to dampen the prices of many cryptocurrencies. But I believe ethereum can recover in due time once the market become bullish again. Bitcoin is mostly the reason why ethereum price is getting lower than the previous weeks.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
Am very much surprised,  I never believed eth will fall to this point. The rate at which the coin is crashing is very fast . Although I can't really state the reason why it is so. I heard a rumour about some project selling of their eth for usdt but I can't ascertain how true the rumour is.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 07:29:10 PM
A little bit, I really hoped it would go up a lot more, but this new dip reminds us that this market is unpredictable and we can't do more than hope for the best and hodl when the market looks so negative, so the most important thing is to think with your head cold and not make hasty decisions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
Well, I like the holder Ethereum certainly shocked that the price is so low , well, on the other hand the price will return to its high just have to wait
Activity: 340
September 05, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
The price is still stable, so i am not worried about this situation, i am more than glad that all the coins are cheaper than before because i can now buy a bunch of them for less than 20% of what they used to be before.
It's stable because he's already reach the lowest price and it's still difficult to move up again. That's right, it was the advantage now, we can buy it at a cheaper price than others. Then, the next step is to hold it for as long as possible until the benefits are sufficient.
Pages:
Jump to: