Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 57. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
Honestly, now is the moment when you need to buy yourself an ether. Constantly in the price of falling it will not, soon the market will go to recovery. And if this moment is missed, we will remember and say "why did not I buy it."
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 07, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
My friend introduced to the market showed me that he bought 3 ETH when its price fell to $ 250, and the next morning, it continued to fall to $ 230. It made him surprised and regretted buying too soon. For me, it's not a surprise, it's a regret and the question for myself is why
Activity: 546
September 07, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
I'm partly surprised because while the market is down, I expected Ethereum to show a little resistance but it has not been the case rather it has been on a free fall.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 07, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
Not so much. ETH price was driven by ico. Now there is less demand on ico. To much scams and ico devs are selling his eth on daily basis. Daps  are not creating demand etherum need to find solution or price will goes down.It is already kind of panic on eth
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 07, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
nothing seems strange from the ETH, but the advantages that continue to be appreciated by crypto users and crypto developers because the platform is able to represent even popular tokens. this is the advantage of the altcoin pioneer that continues to fill the development of crypto today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
As all the coins price are down, people are investing in just btc. That's why price of eth is falling.
many reason make eth price down, not only from bitcoin
even bitcoin is down too at this moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I feel it is normal not to be surprised by the price of ETH now, it is normal if prices on the market go up and down because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly without us knowing. all I need to do now is to continue to believe in the development of ETH in the future.
absolutely right, it is not surprising that the price of a coin suddenly drops dramatically, and for ethereum it has reached a worse price than now, so when we want to join the cryptocurrency world we must prepare a strong mentality.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 07, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
I'm not really surprise about the current price of etherium. Because cryptocurrencys price is unstoppable. Its increase and decrease all time. So it is normal that eth price goes down and I believe that price will rise again.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

I feel it is normal not to be surprised by the price of ETH now, it is normal if prices on the market go up and down because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly without us knowing. all I need to do now is to continue to believe in the development of ETH in the future.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
If some one at the beginning of the year told me that ethereum will fall as bad as this I would have not believed it is a big shock and surprise that etihas falling below 225$ as of this moment of this write up but I am optimistic about it bouncing back
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I'm not really surprise guys. This kind of state of coin is really normal. Coins goes ups and downs and there is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 200
September 07, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
It was never a shock for me truly in light of the way that I know starting at now that ethereum is a potential coins eversince I took an interest in this discourse. While doing my examination in those days in the midst of the time when I was up 'til now a fledgling, I heard an awesome arrangement about ethereum and how potential it is and that is the inspiration driving why I got some after further research. It conceivably to some degree exorbitant anyway I know it is advocated, regardless of all the inconvenience.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

I am not surprised by the current ETH price. ETH is a potentially huge money and ecosystem, but it comes with ICOs that are able to mobilize a large amount of ETH, as these projects need cash to sell these ETHs. fiat money on the exchange leads to a sharp drop in prices. However, the future of the ETH is still very potential and I will still keep them.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
As all the coins price are down, people are investing in just btc. That's why price of eth is falling.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
I'm a little surprised by the price of ETH at this time, but this is a common thing that often happens in crypto currencies. The price of ETH is falling sharply. But I always believe that ETH will thrive in the future.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
At the moment I think that people will regret that sold ETH for $ 200 as well as bitcoin was sold when that $ 200 ! I am very surprised that ETH fell but it is Shang to buy it at an affordable price !
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

The price of Ether is really surprising the value it has fallen to. The worst is that I do not understand what actually is happening that pushes the price below $210. At this rate the Ether price may go down below $200 before the end of the year. I learnt from some of my friends that ICO investors are taking their profits which was paid in Ether and pressure is what  pushing the market value down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Ye, I am really surprised at the current price of ethereum because it lots of potentials and I do not expect it to fall as much as this but I am sure with the good potentials that it has, it will definitely rise back when there is high demand for it and when the bull run start it will be higher.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 08:20:54 AM
No. I'm not surprise at the price of ETH because all market are in downtrend, it can pump, it also dump so much. So ETH with over 200$ is normal.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
September 07, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
If I have more funds I'll definitely buy more since this is a good opportunity for a quick profit, hopefully, it will not go down the $200 level anymore, people are searching for a good answer why the price is this low, can another coin eventually take over the spot of Ethereum now that they are going down
Pages:
Jump to: