Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 64. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Right, I feel shocked at the current ethereum price,
My reason was because at the beginning I knew crypto currency I bought etherum with a price of $ 1,400 but now it was $ 280.
But I am not disappointed because my knowledge can increase due to mistakes ...
Activity: 275
September 03, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
Since we're at the current state in which all the coins are struggling to their very existence. It shouldn't be a good reason to be surprised on what is currently happening to the value of ETH. Since there a lot of coins that very important.
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
Yes, I am surprised about ethereum price, but market condition is not good nowadays, so I believe in the best.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Honestly, I was really surprised by the current ethereum price. Now, we all think that this year ethereum will be promising. We certainly can expect high, but we still cannot forget the risks that are always there, crypto is never stable, crypto will always correct prices when the market starts to saturate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Of course everyone was shocked. Even today, when all altcoins seem to have increased, Ethereum remains consistently below $ 300. This is not good because many projects have price references on Ethereum. It might look like a discount on the token price, but I think the developer will not have enough funds in accordance with the target.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
Of course the price of Ethereum has plummeted in this market. I am sure that in the future the price of Ethereum will rise .
Activity: 252
September 03, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
The reason is that someone is interested in the price, so it was such, but perhaps in the near future everything will come back and will continue to be in the range of $ 400-500
Activity: 364
September 03, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
ETH will continue crashing next days, ETH price can be down to 250$. Ethereum is still top best coin so it is the chance to buy ETH with low price, I believe 2019 is a good year for Ethereum and it will increase up to $2000.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Yes I'm slightly surprise but we don't have a choice but to accept the reality that it is gonna happened.I think the price get so low because of so much dumping.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
Ethereum has established itself as a strong coin, however the market character remains and it affects all coins.
Activity: 46
September 03, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
Im not surprised because i just look at btc price and going down its automaticly other coins will follow too. Just calm down everything will be back at the best new price. Be patient be careful and good luck.
Activity: 197
September 03, 2018, 03:38:15 AM
I am undoubtedly more than being astounded. Indeed, it is profoundly troubling and heart difficult. Might it be able to be a direct result of FUDs. However, in any case, regardless I have an extremely solid expectation that the cost of ETH will before long climb back to solidness. Since, Ethereum is the bane and shake of a portion of the new coins in the present Crypto Market and I trust the Developers are very dealing with the remedial measures.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
The prices of all electronic currencies change constantly. The price of ETH is no different than regular fluctuations. So, I'm not surprised by the price of ETH. I always take initiative on every situation. Now the price of ETH is low, I will have the opportunity to invest and wait to make better profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 01:42:05 AM
very surprised, I am confused with Ethereum, why prices can go down so much and now Ethereum is very cheap
a few months ago it had strengthened at 0.1 BTC / ETH and is now down by 50%
very annoying and very sorry not to sell ETH at a price of 1400 USD
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
Well, the unstable price of ethereum surprise me a little bit, but it doesn't matter, ethereum will still speak positive. I think this is the best time to buy more ETH and keep very soon the price will appreciate. 2019 will be great for ETH.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
Of course, I was surprised to see the price of Ethereum at this time.
I did not expect Ethereum's current price to experience a significant price decrease.
Even the decline of Ethereum surprised many people.
During this time we know Ethereum as a stable coin using a smart contract system but this time Ethereum dropped drastically.
I hope Ethereum will recover and rise in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
Ethereum cost isn't supricing in any way, on account of its instability the market cost is going down however not absolutely dump. 2019 appears ETH best modest cost.
Activity: 113
September 03, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

Ethereum is currently experiencing a severe phase of fluctuations. Many failed ICOs made investors reluctant to buy ethereum to invest in ICOs, and a number of other reasons that made the price slump. I think ethereum prices will improve in the next 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 200
September 03, 2018, 12:42:53 AM
I am a bit surprised at how bad this bear has effected Ethereum.  For the coin that runs most of the tokens in the industry you would think Ethereum would have been more immune to these types of movements.  Time to load up!
Activity: 12
September 03, 2018, 12:41:15 AM
Bitcoin will always be #1. Although Ethereum has many optimizations, its use-case is still very limited.
Pages:
Jump to: