Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 82. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 22, 2018, 03:49:16 AM
We are all disappointed with the price of Ethereum as we know that this coin is one of the best on the cryptocurrency market. I guess, just because of the manipulations on the major exchanges the price of ETH has decreased and very soon it will recover.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:39:07 AM
The price now is around $200 and I am really not surprised. ETH's chat last year was similar to this but was able to rise to get to the end of the year and even early this year. I still hoping for a good news.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
I'm not very astounded by the cost of the ETH that is presently developing. I believe that is a characteristic thing, considering that ETH has an innovative stage that is blockchain. With these advances, ETH can pull in numerous speculators to put resources into it. So it encourages ETH to become quicker and in a higher rate than regular.
Activity: 217
August 22, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
Tomorrow 23/08 will have important SEC notice, if they continue to refuse the crypto market will again a red.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
Not really this is always like this every end of the summer. Auto correction and then winter time market up
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
Numerous holder dont expect this move however what would we be able to do? Nothing. Market is in every case right. It moves in light of interest in the market. On this condition, holder can simply keep and purchase down as much as cash they have. To make great benefit we have to go out on a limb.
Activity: 7
August 22, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Ethereum, I think this is normal.
Activity: 151
August 22, 2018, 02:06:12 AM
The price of Ethereum has dropped a lot recently, but I will not panic because of this. I am very optimistic about Ethereum. I believe that it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so I will keep enough patience to continue to hold my ether. Square, I believe it can bring huge benefits to me.
Activity: 1078
August 22, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
I am not surprised of the price of Ethereum because the cryptocurrency correction is still ongoing and it is logically that the price of all altcoins is falling faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 189
August 22, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
I was not shock in light of the fact that Ethereum cost is plunging as well as nearly the entire crypto showcase is in troublesome at the present time. I trusted this was because of the Bitcoin cost is slamming in which it make a domino epic to altcoins making the entire market to end up in plunge as well. They say this was because of redress however I say possibly Mt.Gox is offering Bitcoin again.
Activity: 147
August 22, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
I am really surprised at the price of Ethereum. The price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 in the market last year, which surprised me. But the price of Ethereum in this year's market has dropped to $300, which surprised me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 22, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Absolutely not, alts have always been more sensitive to any correction. And if in bitcoin it was a drop of 3-5%, then the alts reached and 20% on some coins. So it's not surprising that everything happens this way.
Activity: 106
August 22, 2018, 01:56:27 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Ethereum, because I think the price drop in Ethereum is a very normal thing. This is something we cannot control. I think we should know what we are when investing in any kind of coin. The risks that need to be faced, when the risks really come, they can only stay calm
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I think this is a time that we should have to buy more ETH since it is already been at its lowest price. However, many thoughts that it may be risky given the fact that the market is its bearish and we cannot undo the current market situation. So we hope that it will soon pave its way to a better future in the market. Though I would suggest that it is better to buy more ETH for future value.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 01:46:07 AM
I think that prices for ETH are omitted intentionally, so we are waiting for unforeseen growth in the coming months of autumn
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
At first eth prices fell sharply I was also bewildered, but now the price of ETH has increased slightly and I believe it will gradually regain balance in the market. I believe in this coin will have a breakthrough in the future.
Activity: 47
August 22, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
Yes, I am really surprised by the price of Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 in the market last year, this is a large number, which has made many investors earn a lot. However, the price of Ethereum in this year has fallen very badly.
Activity: 66
August 22, 2018, 01:36:11 AM
I was really surprised by the price of Ethereum. The price of Ethereum fluctuated greatly. Last year, the price of Ethereum rose a lot, but the price of Ethereum fell sharply in this year's market.
I am not surprised of the price of Ethereum because there's a lot of people sending it back and forth to each other.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 01:33:38 AM
Not by any stretch of the imagination, It is down indistinguishable rate from Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most different altcoins. This is crypto markets we are looking at, anything can occur here. The insane part is the thing that draws in me to it. Be that as it may, Eth is a coin with extremely solid essentials and will recuperate significantly quicker than different coins.
Activity: 165
August 22, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
I was really surprised by the price of Ethereum. The price of Ethereum fluctuated greatly. Last year, the price of Ethereum rose a lot, but the price of Ethereum fell sharply in this year's market.
Pages:
Jump to: