Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 85. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:22:18 PM
I'm not surprised with the price drop as well the ath it reached by ethereum. I knew the entire market is full of complications and uncertainty. We need to travel along with that, only then it is possible to stay active on the cryptocurrency market. For me the belief over ethereum never lets me down.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
I am not surprised at the current ETH price, all markets have gone down including Bitcoin. I think the price of ETH is changing at the price of Bitcoin, I have invested in ETH for $ 750 and hopefully this year it will rise to $ 1k3.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I'm not surprised with the market value of ethereum at this moment but to the situation of the cryptomarket. The downtrend started at the beginning of this year and yet ,it is still observable in the market. Thebmarket value of cryptos including ethereum suddenly fell resulting to huge profit loss for the investors. Some already gave up but I do still suggest holding becayse I do personally hope that market will again recover and we should all wait for that moment to happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Yes! Ethereum is doing good for the past few years. Ethereum is keep on improving time to time. The team is doing their best on keeping ethereum as one of the most valued coin the market. Thats why many ICO is using ethereum as their platform in exchange to their tokens. The higher the demand of ethereum the higher the vakue it will get. If it will continue the way is happening right now. Ethereum will be one of the best coin in the market. Ethereum is one of the most convenient coin in the market. The current status of the market now is not that good thats why all coins is affected with the sudden crashed. We just all hoping that before the end of the year they will recover soon.
Activity: 39
August 20, 2018, 07:03:46 PM
No. These days people's moods are getting worse due to some bad news and the market has determined its value and we cannot change it significantly.
Activity: 199
August 20, 2018, 06:58:08 PM
no, I'm not surprised by the price of ETH. and I assume that the price by the end of the year will be even lower. because I do not see any prerequisites for the market to begin to grow.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency can be considered as operational, but the most successful currency except Bitcoin is Ethereum. Even if Ethereum wants to return to zero, the encryption market will not allow it. After all, the demand of Ethereum is still very large., so don't worry.
Activity: 111
August 20, 2018, 03:08:00 AM
no, I'm not surprised at the price . this was to be expected, summer was always a bad time
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
At the moment I'm a bit surprised at the price of the etherium, I thought that below $ 350 he would not fall, but I was wrong. This price was formed due to mass panic. But now the panic is stopped and I think the price for the etherium will be fully restored, it's a matter of time. I hope that this will happen very soon.
Activity: 268
August 19, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
Yes, I am. I did expect that ETH will go down that much (no one from my fellow's traders didn't as well).
That's literally quite a surprise...
The price was going to go lower anyways because Bitcoin is getting dumped some since the price of altcoins pumped already.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 19, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
Yes, I am. I did expect that ETH will go down that much (no one from my fellow's traders didn't as well).
That's literally quite a surprise...
Activity: 532
August 18, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
The prices of all electronic currencies change constantly. The price of ETH is no different than regular fluctuations. So, I'm not surprised by the price of ETH. I always take initiative on every situation. Now the price of ETH is low, I will have the opportunity to invest and wait to make better profits.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I'm a little bit surprised but since the market is on it's downside we should expect that to happen and I think that it is just temporary because as we all knoe ethereum can bounce back soon.
Activity: 406
August 18, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Yes I am, because ethereum is the second cryptocurrency and it has a good foundation and stronghold but yet it was been destructed by this bearish run in crypto market. Though I still believed in ethereum and its upcoming bull run which I hope will be happening this october to december.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Nah ! I'm expecting it to happen long time ago , I know that it will hit below $400 . I don't know the reason behind that but I'm sure that ethereum will bounce back before the end of this year because ethereum is still one of the top coins.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 11:45:56 PM
I'm not surprised because it was predictable that before the great growth must be some slide going down, so we can say the market is highly volatile but there are some things that we can predict and anticipate it to happen. Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

Not really, I think I was more excited to be exact since the price became very low it makes me want to buy a bulk portion of it to hold for september onwards, I think we might see the train running again soon and I don't want to miss it.

Honestly for me, it's really a big surprise for me of what happened on Ethereum today as it continue to drops to a very low price because previously before it drops i am thinking that it will grow  so fast but its sad to know that instead of growing it drops too much.
Activity: 574
August 18, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

Not really, I think I was more excited to be exact since the price became very low it makes me want to buy a bulk portion of it to hold for september onwards, I think we might see the train running again soon and I don't want to miss it.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
I think many people are surprised to the ETH price because in the past months the ETH price is will grow up but i don't think what happen to the ETH price but i think so maybe next year or months the ETH price is grow up.
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 09:52:20 PM
Of course the price of Ethereum is very low and continues to fall. I want to hope that the price will rise again .
Pages:
Jump to: