Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 81. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 22, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I really suprised that its going down so low right now. Many useless ico just sell their coins and the market will still become red maybe like 4-6 month. I do still believe eth will comeback and increasing in value again. But it does take a lot of time to recover. I hope good news in etf and hope bakkt would make market difference.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
I am very unpleasantly surprised that the price of ETH has fallen so much. Now I do not know what to do with my coins. I hope that the growth will begin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 22, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
what surprised me was that up to now ethereum had not experienced an upward movement when bitcoin had increased, and for why ethereum was down because it seemed that many of the ico projects were not serious causing huge losses to investors so that it had a serious effect on ethereum
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
on the falling cost of bitcoin - all the crypto currencies are falling! a couple of years ago it cost less than $ 10, and its price reached $ 1,400. Now he has very much sagged, but soon he will return to his price
Activity: 845
August 22, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
I was never surprised by ethereum's price, even though the price is currently dropping but I'm sure it will recover soon, precisely when the price drops it becomes the right opportunity to buy because at the end of the year we can party.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 22, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
In fact, there are many reasons. The first reason is the great influence of competitors. As we know, there are a lot of competitors, and many of them have long wanted to take the place of Ethereum.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
What happened with bitcoin is certainly never thought of before, the support of many tokens that use the ethereum platform has not yet had a significant impact, but I am optimistic that ethereum will soon recover.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
EOS, they are a huge threat to Ethereum, not only because they are a direct competitor promising a better product, but because they hold a boatload of Ether. Only in the crypto world can you have this kind of conflict of interest. Needless to say, I don’t know for sure if EOS is contributing to this current sell off of Ethereum, but I wouldn’t be surprised that if when Ethereum is feeling the heat, they throw a little gasoline on the fire by selling off some chunks.
Activity: 434
August 22, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
The first thing that comes to mind when trying to figure out why the market is acting the way it does, is to look at where the money is. Who has all this damn Ether anyway? In 2018 ICOs raised close to 15 billion dollars, most of that in Ethereum. These companies have investors, and employees and office space etc.. Basically they have a lot of expenses to cover, and a fiduciary responsibility to their private investors, so once that $400 resistance was broken, many companies sold off their Ethereum reserves to salvage as much capital as possible.it may have caused this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Yes, I am very surprised that the price of ethereum exactly falls down below 300$. I think ethereum price will even more become bigger this year. I don't know why this keep on market. Not only ethereum price falls down but also the other coins.
Activity: 42
August 22, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
I am not, most Icos cashed out and rightly so. But it will come back
Activity: 155
August 22, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
For me, I think this is a normal phenomenon. The ups and down of cryptocurrency market. but i think ethereum have strong potential to grow. The best thing to do now is work hard to earn Ethereum. because more Ethereum" more money. 
Yes I agree.  The price of coins will always grow and then fall.  But I hope until the end of the year more often the price will rise than fall.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
I trust that there may be no need to be surprised on the transient decline in fees, as that is everyday for the crypto forex marketplace. ETH is a popular coin and it has top notch potentialitie, so do not worry approximately its price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
ETH is one of the cryptocurrency that dominates the market for now one of the most attractive coins by investors after Bitcoin so I am still convinced that the ETH price will rise again
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 22, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
Am I surprised? Yes, Am I disappointed? Yes. Everyone was actually expecting more from ethereum but it just declined day after day. well, it's totally not the fault of the coin but due to the market dip in recent months but I still expect it rise again.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
Yes, the prices leave much to be desired. Undecided And I'm even now not sure whether to average and buy, I do not know how long the bear market will last. They say growth will begin when interest in crypto will fall to zero.
Activity: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
Ethereum rose from $ 300 to $ 1400, it was really crazy. I think it should be the reason why most of the crypto investors started investing in ico. This has driven investors' demand for Ethereum.
Activity: 714
August 22, 2018, 04:04:43 AM
I am not surprised by the decline in ETH prices, because the increase and decrease in crypto prices is a natural thing. I think the decline in ETH is currently due to the fall in bitcoin prices, you don't need to panic, just wait, I'm sure the ETH will rise again.

Same here. Im not also surprise from the fall of eth because as what you have said,  the price fall is only normal in the market of cryptos . i also agree when you say , eth price is connected to btc because i did also notice it.  I notice that when btc is decreasing , other coins will also follow specifically altcoins like etherium .

The best way to do in this current situation is to keep on buying more coins because they are still cheap at the moment and you can just hoard them , so that you can dispose them when the market has fully recovered or already reach its peak .
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
No I believe, most ICOs cashed out their eth stacks die to the turbulent markets, price will go back up I reckon, but no ATH for another long while yet
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
I am not surprised by the decline in ETH prices, because the increase and decrease in crypto prices is a natural thing. I think the decline in ETH is currently due to the fall in bitcoin prices, you don't need to panic, just wait, I'm sure the ETH will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: