Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 88. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
Yes, the price has fallen very much, but this is not a reason for panic.  If this year is not profitable, then we will wait for the next year.
Activity: 70
August 17, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
Yes I am pretty surprised looking at this. ETH is very promising but due to high transaction fees and clogged network we can see its being used less nowadays.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
There is nothing to surprise with the price of Ethereum. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile. Those who invest in cryptocurrency must have to be known this info. However, Ethreum will soon recover. The reason behind the recent drop is BTC domination. BTC is now dominating 51.8% market and that is why all of the altcoin's price is decreasing. Let BTC be weakened, everything will be okay. Altcoin will also be recovered.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
For now? I am not surprised at the price of ethereum. But if you asked this in 2017 December, i would be very surprised at the price of eth.
Activity: 201
August 17, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
I myself did not expect such a situation, I thought after a rapid fall, there will be rapid growth, but rapid growth has not happened, and prices, unfortunately, are now quite low. but I'm sure that prices will rise.
Activity: 51
August 17, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
Am I surprised? I'm terrified, and now I think that spring of 2018 will not be the same as spring 2017. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable to buy now . All the moments of ups and downs are cyclical and enough to look at the previous year that would have an idea of ​​what is waiting .
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 01:51:44 PM
I'm not surprised by the price of Etherium. Yes, she fell very hard, but it's all understandable.. The entire market greatly subsided and Etherium proses with the market
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
very disappointed, because ethereum traffic is very apprehensive, I have big expectations, but etherum at this time gives very disappointing results, hopefully in the future it will improve
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 17, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
well, not very surprised, the correction was expected , but I think that the level of 400 still will not break , but it turned out that broke(
actually it is not because of the correction, the correction happens before already, and the market is starting to recover, I think the reason for the sudden fall of eth and any other crypto is because of this month of august, it is said that this month is ghost month, and chinese people believes that this month is a bad month.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 17, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
Yes, now the price for ETH is very low.  I am patient and therefore I will not sell coins at such a low price.  I'd rather wait until next year.
If you wait a while to make money then you might miss the opportunity to make that money. Just begin with what you want to do.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:31:14 PM
I feel that's normal. We saw last year the ETH price was below the current price. Current market recovery does need a process. We will witness the development of prices at the end of this year. Right now it's the best time you buy an ETH to resell when the market recovers.
Activity: 392
August 17, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
well, not very surprised, the correction was expected , but I think that the level of 400 still will not break , but it turned out that broke(
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
Sometimes we think that frequently changed prices are common trends of the CRYPTOCURRENCY market. But this time the price of ETHEREUM has been really surprising. It is actually a huge set back for investors.
Activity: 53
August 17, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
Ethereum priced high last year, which was awesome. Subsequently, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply disappointed. This is the market, and he is happy and frustrating
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
Yhup...i am very surprised at the current price but i am happy in another sense because if you invest into it right now you will definitely grow your income in very few days to come.
Yes, it`s true - now it`s the perfect time to buy some ETH and other altcoins. The price falls because of correction on the market and now, I think, it`s last step before recovering.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
I am surprised by the price of all coins, not just eth. I did not expect the prices to drop so low. In the meantime, i am really glad that i have not invested any money in crypto, but that will come.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 17, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I am really surprised by the Ethereum price, but the most horrible is that it is not the limit of daydreaming. In case Bitcoin will unfold and break through the price less than the 6000, we may see the Ethereum per 200$ even. And this may happen to the end of this month.
Activity: 167
August 17, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
Yes, now the price for ETH is very low.  I am patient and therefore I will not sell coins at such a low price.  I'd rather wait until next year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
To me i think its not only the ETH price falling  but if we look at coinmarketcap then not only the ethereum is falling, the average coin also experiences the same thing and the total market cap is also greatly decreased.both BTC is a general thing.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I was kind of shocked when saw the price went to $260 a couple days ago, but still I have high hopes to see the new peak.
I also hope that in September the price will start to grow rapidly.  But it seems to get a good profit will have to hold the coins until next year.
Pages:
Jump to: