Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 92. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
I am surprised a bit, but what I can to do is accept and move forward. Next time I will be more prepared for this situation.
 I have to create additional source of income to buy such deeps.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
I did not surprise. It happens according to my predict. Because of serious down turning of BTC price, then people tend to give it up and come to Eth to buy more. That creates a atraction to ETh.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:53:38 AM
Not really, It is down the same percentage as Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most other altcoins. This is crypto markets we are talking about, anything can happen here. The crazy part is what attracts me to it. But Eth is a coin with very strong fundamentals and will recover much faster than other coins.
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.

Me, I was surprised and sad that Ethereum falls so badly. Though cryptocurrency is known for being volatile, I really  can't believe that ETH is now so down. But just like you guys, I strongly believe that ETH will recover and rise again . Don't lose hope and be patient.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:45:57 AM
actually I was very surprised when I woke up and saw the price of eth to $ 260, I last saw it when the price was still at $ 400 and I think that was the lowest price correction

To admit, I did not expect that the price of the Etherium would fall so low. As far as I know this is due to the fact that many ICO projects are now changing the ether to Fiat.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

of course surprised by the price of ethereum that soared, ethereum had an extraordinary talent to develop, this was all very unexpected. never even imagined that ethereum would be as big as now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

I am very surprised, the reason is panic sell and stop losses had bean hit very bad! I think ETH will recover quickly and in my opinion it is a perfect price to buy, for a very long term period. If you don't need money and want to earn, then invest all in!
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 05:26:46 AM
Well, actually I'm not surprised. I know that others are but take a look at ETH charts, it had an incredible bull run before and ICO price was just 0.36 USD. Compared to other great projects that are trading below ICO prices now, 250 USD per ETH is not bad at all.
Activity: 82
August 15, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
In recent days, not only ETH but almost all of the coins in the crypto market have fallen. Maybe that's what happened. I hope this is only temporary, and look forward to the market recovering soon.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
Yes, I am very surprised by the price of the cryptocurrency. I am also very surprised by the price of Ethereum. I never thought that the price of Ethereum would fall so badly. Although the market is panicking, I am not Will give up Ethereum, I will adjust my mentality and continue to wait patiently.
Activity: 434
August 15, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Maybe this is the thing that quite often happens so common. not just the ethereum crypto but all experienced a decline and increase that is hard enough to predict. stick around and wait for a good thing. However, when such a low price is certainly good enough to buy as long as the price is cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

I'm shocked at the price of Ethereum. I expected the cost of Ethereum to be around $ 3000 by the end of the year. I do not know what is the reason for this fall, but I think that it may be the manipulation of the big players.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
Ethereum price fell by more than 40% in the last two weeks, from $470 to $260 or below $300. There are also indications that the price of 2nd ranked cryptocurrency will further go down in the next few days. This dip was a surprise to some eth holders because they expexted it to rise in the 2nd half of this year but it goes down instead. It is now uncertain if ethereum will still manage to go up before the year end but I believe it will eventually recover like what it did in the past.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 15, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
not surprised. this is common in crypto. prices go down and up. even down more than 50%. eth has reached its highest price in December last year. so, for now just calm down. eth prices will come back again.
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
I am very surprised at the price of Ethereum. Its ups and downs are great. Ethereum's price rose to $2,000 last year, which is a very high price, which has made many investors earn a lot. But the price of Ethereum has fallen to less than $300, which is a surprise to me.
Activity: 180
August 15, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
indeed got very worried some time ago. then when the price goes down, the ethereum continued I could've guessed. In fact I think it will come down to the price originally. We just look at it later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 15, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
Of course, I was surprised and not only just the Ethereum makes me surprised. But all the coins on the market. I know that this coin is not stable, however currently the market in conditions of fall and all the coins down very far. And we must make sure that the market will soon bounce back.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
Yesterday I had indeed taken aback. for the price I think the ethereum will increase at the end of this year. However it seems indeed to be quite patient, because thus continues to decline.
it was absolutely right and I was also yesterday when at the end of last year was surprised by the price of a very good ETH. but now it's a trial for all of us ETH users to be more patient waiting for the time until the ETH coin price goes up
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
No reason, just winter season for crypto. During end of summer it's always like this
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 15, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
To be surprised at this price, but the cryptographic market is that nobody can foretell, mainly waiting for the most affordable price for us to sell the coin. It is very normal in this market
Activity: 78
August 15, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
I'm not that surprised at the price of eth presently. Bewitched has happened before and later on it rosed. And I believe soon that the new down price will also go up it just need patience. And after that everything will be okay with the price of eth back.
Pages:
Jump to: