Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 11. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:12:45 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

You should keep them.  Bum will recover in the future
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 24, 2018, 04:10:47 AM
no im not worried about my bitcoin even if market is going down because the bitcoin price still unpredictable have faith the price is going up
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 24, 2018, 03:57:50 AM
being concerned is very normal. the current downtrend continues at a great pace. the prices have risen slightly for two days but have not fully returned to normal or relaxed.
im a little bit worried too
brand new
Activity: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

I have a lot of worries about my investments.
But the best way is to forget, there are mistakes to be drawn for yourself.
There must be failure to succeed
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 24, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
I am a bit worried. I have some investments in BTC, LTC and ripple but I think I am going to wait for some time.
Why would I feel worried if I know it will rise again soon, also its natural in cryptocurrency to have dumping and pumping, so don't panic or easily scared because there's possible you can do sometimes that you might regret. Also you need is to wait until it increase again, or else but more coins when there's dumping because there's possible you can get more profit.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 09:37:45 PM
I'm starting to get worried but I'm not down on bitcoin yet. I'm hoping it doesn't tank and lose all of its value
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
January 23, 2018, 09:36:22 PM
Well, nothing is guaranteed on this planet, we don't even know if we'll be alive in the next 5 minutes, so I think that worry is an useless emotion.
Talking about trading, all we can do is to analyze the situation, compare the data, decide a strategy and implement it, hoping we are doing the right thing.
Worry doesn't give any help.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Market correction or crashes whatever you say, this is time actually we need to keep quite. If you have quite lot of money then just shipping and waiting for good days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 23, 2018, 03:53:27 PM
It's hard to not feel worried when there is so much turbulence in the market, but all the signs, event the apparently negative ones, demonstrate that perspective on short and middle term are very good.
So, don't lose your faith, and hodl.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
Only invest what you can afford to loose...

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
January 23, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
This is the period for the test of our investing faith in Bitcoin. From 2010 that i got involved in blockchain technology business I have seen a lot of ups and downs. Investment as is defined is the postponement of consumption. You invest to take profits. For bitcoin investment be rest assured that you will make profit if you invest and hold. Don't panic!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
My answer would be dependent on what situation you are into. If you needed money as a payment to your due bill or needed it to buy things you need or want that is affected by the time then you should sell some amount that is only needed because draining your wallet is a big lost of investment. The vice versa is when you do not needed it. In this event you should not be worried because if you are updated today, you have already know that bitcoin affair in korea has been resolve and might have a big possibility that bitcoin will pump again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 23, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
I have few bitcoins. However I have learned by own experience that excess actions yield a loss. Therefore I wait. Also I will long wait.
Activity: 502
January 23, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
Im really worried about my coins Embarrassed Embarrassed  the price dropped and my coins are red, but I still wait for the price to increase again. Cheesy

Don't worry my coins are also in red color now, i think this is part of crypto that sometimes our coins are dropp but one thing you need to remember is don't sell your coin in low price, wait until the price increase again. Don't worry Just relax and wait.
Activity: 25
January 23, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
Check out these sleeping giants:
CTD, Giftz, LiveEdu, Gatcoin, ATF, Knowledge.

Any thoughts?
Activity: 109
January 23, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
Im really worried about my coins Embarrassed Embarrassed  the price dropped and my coins are red, but I still wait for the price to increase again. Cheesy
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
I'm quite worrying about the situation. I understand that the market is gonna be back with the prices but we can't predict which coins are going to break surface and which ones will sink.
Activity: 65
January 23, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
I am a bit worried. I have some investments in BTC, LTC and ripple but I think I am going to wait for some time.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
January 23, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
for me there is nothing to worry about though the crypto market price is weakening, we just have to calm down and believe that everything will recover as before.
all decisions are fixed on yourself, because 12 BTC is not a small amount of money, if you do not have the confidence to keep your bitcoin then you can sell it so you do not lose.
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
I'm worried actually because all of my coins are in red crisis and I know everyone wanted to see our coins growing in price but we couldn't help it because when Bitcoin drops, almost all Altcoins are dropping together. I hope everything goes well !
Pages:
Jump to: