Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 15. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Since I knew that Bitcoin was volatile no reason for me to get worry actually, it is the world of trading where buyer and seller are expecting that to be happen which is the up side down of the price value. So even bitcoin drop down rapidly I will still hold it then wait until it come back to the increasing value again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
Let me say am not worried, but skeptical about bounty incentives, like how real?
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Best thing to do if you are worrying is don't keep looking at the price charts. Then everything is gonna be alright  Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 21, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Yea, the situation right now looks horrible especially for those that joined during December period when 1BTC =$20k.
But actually there is no need to be worry, everything gonna be alright. Soonest so many investors that pulled out from btc due to Xmas bills will start returning back and the market will be strengthened again.

BTC all the way.......

Buying at 20k was a very bad decision, it sowed panic in the market among hamsters  Grin . It was clear to everyone that this was just a PUMP to start the "flip-flap", and whales would begin to FIX profits.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

When you are holding bitcoins,the best thing to do when the market bleeds is to hold it because surely it will recover in no time.
Activity: 171
January 21, 2018, 07:05:43 AM
Who would not worry if the precious thing you keep starts to lose its value? But since i know how things with bitcoin works, i will remain calm, still hoding my coins, and keep on watching the movement of the price to avoid massive loss if things really dont work here. But i hope that wont happen.
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 06:34:51 AM
Yea, the situation right now looks horrible especially for those that joined during December period when 1BTC =$20k.
But actually there is no need to be worry, everything gonna be alright. Soonest so many investors that pulled out from btc due to Xmas bills will start returning back and the market will be strengthened again.

BTC all the way.......
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 21, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
for the present moment, I am very concerned with the movement of the bitcoin graph weakened thereby affecting market trading be dropped, but I strongly believe in the bitcoin that they will be back again to get to the moon but that become am once the news is the existence of many people who are afraid of losing but I expect all can hold until the time is right

Bitcoin historically following a pattern which is up and down....

1200 then down to 750 i guess then gone to 1500
1500 then down to 1000 then gone to 1900
1900 then down to 1250 then gone to 2500
2500 then down to 1700 then gone to 3000
3000 then down to 1900 then gone to 3800
3800 then down to 2800 then gone to 5000
5000 then down to 3200 then gone to 7000
7000 then down to 4500 then gone to 10,000
10,000 the down to 5000 then gone to 20,000
20,000 few days ago it was down to around 10,000 BUT what is coming next _____?

by the way this price juggling from my memory (so far i can recall). I did not see any chart while I am writing this.

PS: Can you please help me improving my ICO SpreedSheet? Feel free to access it from my Telegram Channel https://t.me/FilteredICOs. 

Activity: 42
January 20, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

not at all but i hope the market rises soon
January 20, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

not worried the market will rise again
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 20, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
for the present moment, I am very concerned with the movement of the bitcoin graph weakened thereby affecting market trading be dropped, but I strongly believe in the bitcoin that they will be back again to get to the moon but that become am once the news is the existence of many people who are afraid of losing but I expect all can hold until the time is right

The volume in tradig are quiet small and slow but of course there is no reason for me to be worried since my goal is for long term and I believe that bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. All altcoin will pump for sure but it always takes time so don’t expect to get big profit over night.
January 20, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

not to worrie the market will grow soon
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Well,  I guess everyone was so worried about bitcoin but it is now back to the normal flow.  I guess we don't to worry anymore. Trading is unstable that we cannot handle the price increase or decrease. Handling our bitcoin will depend on our decisions not to anyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 20, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
How can i be worried when i already know cryptocurrency is volatile... I have tried to study this crypto a little bit and discovered that most coins use to moon towards ending of the year and drop around January..

It's historical that in January crypto goes down. I read an article about it other day it was completely making sense. And about the worries thing...? Except only few most of the people I guess get worried and started to sell their Bitcoin. Time is changing and I am sure in future we will see more and more people are really not panic selling.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
no matter how exciting the "crypto-hysteria" may seem, it is speculative. Finally, we need to remember the intimate relationship between risk and reward. That said, owning as many coins as your friend does, and taking into account the volatile journey of the coin so far, i think they can understand and accept the various underlying factors and their interim results. With market predictions what they are, there seems no cause for worry in the near future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

i believe in bitcoin, the market is quite low now, so in this case, everybody scare to loose money, however the safest way for us to choose is holding, we can wait until the fluctuation gone to start working again, that wont make us have more profit but we can secure our money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
Nothing to worry about, it is advice able to hold what you have except other wise.
Activity: 249
January 20, 2018, 12:45:17 PM
Why should i be worried , if you are new and have done your research you knew this was gonna happen . If you are in this for a longer time you have seen this happen countless times before. So just hodl it till the price goes up like always.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
How can i be worried when i already know cryptocurrency is volatile... I have tried to study this crypto a little bit and discovered that most coins use to moon towards ending of the year and drop around January..
Pages:
Jump to: