Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 7. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 24, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
If we will just read the history of crypto since the launch of bitcoin last 2009 and until alternate coins are coming, they're already been a plunge of crypto markets but probably goes back to normal eventually. So i root for that and i believe that the crypto market today will come back to its normal activity soon.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 24, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
to be honest, yes. this correction is difficult and quite long. Do not know what to do and what to expect. but analysts are optimistic. and this is good.

It should be ok. Not long ago we were expecting BTC to hit 10K instead BTC went to 20K! It was like 100% unexpected price up. So BTC is going through the healthy correction. Eventually BTC price will go up coz remember the supply is only 21M and the demand is going up and up.

Activity: 525
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Holding is the best way today, rather than selling at a cheap price. Bitcoin is long term and you should not worry too much about the current price, because bitcoin will increase as well.
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 24, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
to be honest, yes. this correction is difficult and quite long. Do not know what to do and what to expect. but analysts are optimistic. and this is good.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
when this moment of patience is most important, who will be patient then he will get his wishes, as well as with this bitcoin, when the price drops then hold first, how we stay strong hold or not, this is where the soul power in the debate between hold or sell , then do not be too worried, the possibility to ride it is huge, we live strong not to resist
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
I'm not worried, I'll just wait for the next rise of the crypto-currency market. Digital gold can not always fall in price, it will necessarily go up. This is confirmed by my previous experience.  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 24, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Really I do. That dump is too long and that happens to all the coins so I get nervious. A friends of mine told me it's okay and the market gonna get back what it lost but I still have a hidden doubts.  Embarrassed
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
If you bought bitcoin from the lowest price and you have already a good possible return holding it or selling is not a hard decision the problem is when you bought it in a high price and the fall of price now is more than the money you invested. The only solution that you can make is to hold it until bitcoin will rise again which is a normal event in bitcoin.
Activity: 21
January 24, 2018, 12:06:17 PM
We should keep calm and see how things turn out. I am sure it will recover very soon. Just HODL Smiley
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
Holding a ton load of altcoins and lost almost 40% due to the crash but im still hodling cause i know that i will go back up once the time comes and once the usual new year ends
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 24, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
I really worried during the time bitcoin is dropping, even up until now. Bitcoin is not doing well. This is really a game of the brave. It's either you stand on you ground or you just surrender. Bitcoin make people learn how to risk.
Bitcoin is not doing well? Are you serious? After rising from 900 to 20k in 1 year, this is not well? Of course there should be correction after so hard pump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
No, I don't worry at all. It is just the regular market character.
Activity: 233
January 24, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
I really worried during the time bitcoin is dropping, even up until now. Bitcoin is not doing well. This is really a game of the brave. It's either you stand on you ground or you just surrender. Bitcoin make people learn how to risk.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
January 24, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
I am verry thankful that I already sold my bitcoin savings last year, so I don't have to worry at all but if I will trade my altcoins to bitcoin then I will exchange my bitcoin to cash right away because bitcoin might go down again
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
I dont see anything to be worried, btc cant move always just up of course it ll have also falls its normal. In this period waste your time with reading about projects of altcoins and wait to increase them.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I am not worried even if it falls to $1000, the history will just repeat for itself. I considered bitcoin as long term investment which means i am not affect with a little swing of it even a bit. Only short trader are worried when bitcoin is being dump.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
I wouldn't really be that much worried. It will be wise, though, to keep check on the trend from time to time. If the price dips some more, hold on to your bitcoins. I believe it will steadily gain momentum once again.
Activity: 44
January 24, 2018, 11:13:01 AM
Worried is not the right word but I think the last bull run at the end of last year woke up some forces that we all wish were kept asleep. Everybody wants to get a piece of the pie now. If before government could ignore the market and let it grow, now they can't and big regulations are coming in. The problem with the market now is that it's not really decentrallized. Some very large whalea hold big portion of the market so it's pretty hard to predict what happens as we don't really know what are their interests.
Merit: 121
January 24, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
At this time it is normal to get worried beside the money We all invested in crypts is hard earn money. Its not only bitcoin but all of altcoins are affected of market correction. Just stay focus and relax after this will rebound eventually and will back to normal.
Nothing to worry, but of course everyone feel worried, especially if involve money so if you or someone else worry about their bitcoin then they probably invest more than what can they afford to lose. They put too much money into cryptocurrency and they worry about the price a lot. I'm not worry because I still in profit and even if the price decrease more I will keep holding it because I believe crypto is the have a future
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
Not really worried because the funds invested was done with the intention of forfeiting it all if crypto went south completely. However crypto is here to stay and judging from previous years, things will level out and start going up again.

Probably best to completely refocus on other projects unrelated to crypto and revist after 2 months. Bottlom line is dont worry, keep holding.
Pages:
Jump to: