Pages:
Author

Topic: Aricie: Announcing a new trading bots platform - page 5. (Read 18055 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We're currently insrtalling a new certificate.
The site should be full Https soon.

Also, while talking security: your bot settings are encrypted using RijndaelManaged, with a salt from your account email and a unique init vector. The encryption key itself is stored encrypted against the web.config machine key.
There might be a glitch with the password textbox though, as just reported. Enter it twice if it gets deleted on the first try.
Once properly saved, if you disable the chars display, your password isn't included anymore in the html while you edit other strategy parameters.

Finally, if you download the DNN module, you should see that the bot engine also powers an application firewall.
Activity: 54
It looks nifty, but there is no HTTPS.

Of course this is on our plans but as we don't have a wildcard certificate on our domain name, I just skipped it for now.
I'll look for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
i set it up and left all the default values alone....looks like it has trades set up....ill let you guys know how it goes Smiley
Activity: 566
complex? eh...

im going to take a break from my bot and see how yours works.

i have a few coins to play with, so dont let me down!
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero
it looks complex, but if i can figure out how to use it, ill be the guinea pig...
I'm excited about this, I just want to see someone turn even a 1-2% profit and prove it first.
To be honest, the default Strategy is very conservative, but at least you can change it to your tastes.
Of course it would be nice if people communicate about their winning strategies.
Activity: 742
Interesting... I don't have huge sums of cash myself to try this out so I'll await external confirmation with phorensic Smiley
Activity: 630
I'm excited about this, I just want to see someone turn even a 1-2% profit and prove it first.
Haven't tried it, but I met Jesse in person in Paris.

Thanks Dav, I understand reputation is important here.

We are quite new to the Bitcoin community, but we have been around for a while in the DotNetNuke ecosystem. Hopefully that's a starting point.

This is still an early stage for this project, there's a bunch of information missing, but I made sure everything is transparent so far:
  • On the bot architecture:You can browse a detailed read only version of each bot online, you get recent dumps of your hosted bot, you can download a Beta version of the DNN module and run your own trading bot platform.
  • On the trading Strategy: You can edit many control rates and the formulas that compute order prices and amounts for each of your bots, you can download the source code for everything Bitcoin related and implement your own strategy.

If you're interested but you don't feel like trusting the hosted version, then go for the DNN module and do the testing on premises.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007
1davout
Somebody be the guinea pig, use this, and report back.  kthxbai
Haven't tried it, but I met Jesse in person in Paris.

Yeah well this is about free bots as in in free speech AND free beer you know.
But you were expecting free BTCs, right?
Activity: 630
Hi,

Our company develops DotNetNuke extensions, and the next version of our Firewall module will introduce a scheduled bots platform.

The free version will come with trading bots for various btc exchange, and we'll provide hosted bots services.
I have set up an demonstration website where you can register your own bots online or download an unrestricted beta version of the DNN module.

All Bitcoin specific code was isolated into an dedicated project, available for download, and will be soon open sourced on Codeplex.

As a Software architect with a background in Telecom, I learnt a lot in those last two months of full immersion in the Btc world.
Now I feel it is time to let Finance experts get their hands on the actual trading bit, while focusing on delivering a robust platform.
Definitely looking for open collaboration here.

Please give our system a try, and feel free to ask for more information.
The final release is expected to End-August and will feature a detailed documentation.

I'll be away next week, but our team of DNN experts will be there to help if needed.

Cheers,

Jesse, CTO Aricie
Pages:
Jump to: