Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 115. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
If we are in the bullish market, we could have seen a price increase with this events.
Sadly, most coins now drop so hard, I remember the ATH was $9 and now we are only trading stable at $2.

You're right, also with all the ACES improvements as well. We'll see when arkVM, coreV2 and push button will be out, it can't stay at this price forever, it's really undervalued at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
If we are in the bullish market, we could have seen a price increase with this events.
Sadly, most coins now drop so hard, I remember the ATH was $9 and now we are only trading stable at $2.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Interested in this coin but I unfortunately don't have time to sift through all 500+ pages, can anyone tell me briefly in point format what functions of this technology are currently working and what the timeline is for the rest to be implemented?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Can't wait for V2!  Cheesy

Same brother ! I know it's going to come very soon, I hope we will have a pump to 100k sat like before. The delegate that I used to vote for is now out of the top51 do you guys know any good profitable delegate to vote for ? I want something like 95% profit share.

Check this guy out and let me know what you think: https://forum.ark.io/topic/525/arkland-anti-hopping-system-true-vote-weight-daily-payouts-arkland-raffles-covered-fees-we-cover-your-voting-fee-no-min-balance-for-payouts-the-best-pool-for-small-voters

Daily payments, friendly guy and he even returns you the vote fee if you give your address to the forum!
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

Please check out the new Ark Community Fund website: https://arkcommunity.fund/

Wrote a small piece also on what's new on the site: https://medium.com/@samuelzwaan/new-ark-community-fund-website-3f2d3ecbbde5 (a lot easier to make proposals + we post bounties!)

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Please welcome our new team member Simon Downey, full-time developer and first official member of ARK's IoT Team

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/arks-newest-addition-to-the-hardware-and-iot-development-team-4f58c1cd8cf9

ONe Social Network.

Same brother ! I know it's going to come very soon, I hope we will have a pump to 100k sat like before. The delegate that I used to vote for is now out of the top51 do you guys know any good profitable delegate to vote for ? I want something like 95% profit share.

I can tell that I have two accounts,  one voting Yin and the other one Del.  Till now I got no problems with both  (and I'm with Yin since like september last year )
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon

What kind of "misunderstanding" are you talking about? The current situation is indeed quite uncertain and we can only hope that regulators make the right decisions.

Right decision or not, even if they were to decide to ban crypto overall they'd have as much success as banning piratebay and the likes of P2P.
People will only find a "branded illegal" way to mine, exchange and trade coins if they try to ban or overtax.

That is right but it would significantly slow any progress down. If they cut off the whole e-commerce by forbidding them to accept crypto, that would be tough. They have some tools to slow things down, but I agree with you that they can't stop it totally.

No one is going to outright "ban" crypto since it can't really be done. Govt's can close exchanges but the underground will open more. The protocol can't be blocked as other traffic would be affected. They could cut off access to fiat which would only make crypto more valuable in closed circles. New ideas and uses would replace the current system until it once more broke out into the general population.  Best they can hope for is regulation and taxation and even that is sketchy and all over the map.

I agree with you and that is why I said they can slow it down. They definitely can slow it down by making laws that are much harsher than we would expect. Bitcoin would dump like hell whether it would make sense or not. It would also recover surely, but slowly. Fiat is still just too dominant.
Activity: 308

Activity: 274
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon

What kind of "misunderstanding" are you talking about? The current situation is indeed quite uncertain and we can only hope that regulators make the right decisions.

Right decision or not, even if they were to decide to ban crypto overall they'd have as much success as banning piratebay and the likes of P2P.
People will only find a "branded illegal" way to mine, exchange and trade coins if they try to ban or overtax.

That is right but it would significantly slow any progress down. If they cut off the whole e-commerce by forbidding them to accept crypto, that would be tough. They have some tools to slow things down, but I agree with you that they can't stop it totally.

No one is going to outright "ban" crypto since it can't really be done. Govt's can close exchanges but the underground will open more. The protocol can't be blocked as other traffic would be affected. They could cut off access to fiat which would only make crypto more valuable in closed circles. New ideas and uses would replace the current system until it once more broke out into the general population.  Best they can hope for is regulation and taxation and even that is sketchy and all over the map.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 308
The ARK team is proudly sponsoring and attending Open Geneva, a large hackathon and workshop event in Switzerland. This event runs from the 9th to the 15th of April 2018, with ARK holding our very own hackathon and workshop from the 12th through the 14th of April 2018.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-is-sponsoring-and-attending-open-geneva-8ea0fbb617bf

I wish I could visit the Ark team but I don't live in Switzerland, it's too far from where I live. I hope we will be able to watch it on live stream
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
hmm we should be part of the blockchain interperability
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
March 2018 Github development winners - thank you all who are constantly submitting PRs and improving ARK!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/march-2018-github-development-winners-5b0a5ca9da4f

i liked ark a lot because of these development bounties and hackathon sponsorship, more and more coders are spreading ark right now and we can see this.
very smart moves by the ark team, probably the first team of crypto to do these things.
as everything in crypto, copycat scammers are just lurking everywhere about anything
Activity: 186
Any thoughts on the price and volume spike? Is it because of Upbit KRW pairing added on CMC again?

Maybe a whale bought a lot of Ark at market price, really a lot since the 30m candle went from 29,000 sat to 37,000 sat. I don't know but it's not the first time that we see that movement, just look at this chart https://www.tradingview.com/chart/MQhOtxdu/

In that case a lot of whales are trying to buy in. Price keeps spiking with lots of buy volume.
ONe Social Network.
Any thoughts on the price and volume spike? Is it because of Upbit KRW pairing added on CMC again?

Maybe a whale bought a lot of Ark at market price, really a lot since the 30m candle went from 29,000 sat to 37,000 sat. I don't know but it's not the first time that we see that movement, just look at this chart https://www.tradingview.com/chart/MQhOtxdu/
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
March 2018 Github development winners - thank you all who are constantly submitting PRs and improving ARK!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/march-2018-github-development-winners-5b0a5ca9da4f

Jump to: