Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 116. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Any thoughts on the price and volume spike? Is it because of Upbit KRW pairing added on CMC again?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I was thinking today.... wouldn't it be great if there was an autoexchange pool for miners? Maybe one delegate could offer 99% or 100% of the forged coins to voters, use Bittrex to autoexchange mined coins to ARK and then keep fees from the mining as a reward.

Or maaaayyybbeeee.... something like that already exists and I don't know about it? Roll Eyes Please enlighten me if you know something!

I was thinking the same, maybe open a ticket on Mining Pool Hub to set an Ark auto exchange?

Btw, Ark really looks like serious, a good community, marketing have to be ready when the product will be at 100%, this is normal, this is probably why there is no hype, just wait for Ark v2
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
I was thinking today.... wouldn't it be great if there was an autoexchange pool for miners? Maybe one delegate could offer 99% or 100% of the forged coins to voters, use Bittrex to autoexchange mined coins to ARK and then keep fees from the mining as a reward.

Or maaaayyybbeeee.... something like that already exists and I don't know about it? Roll Eyes Please enlighten me if you know something!

Why is that? Would it be much easier and less headache if pool just pay Ark to the address being used to vote for delegate?
Sound like you have a bittrex or binance locked account?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Erm...... oops.... I sent some EUR from my bank to KRAKEN in order to exchange into coins and then buy more ARK, I even charged myself extra 10€ in order for the amount to be credited today only to realise that today AND Monday is a holiday for banks.... please ARK price, don't increase by Tuesday!

I think you will be okay by then - 1 month ago we were at $4 so anything near $2 is a good deal Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
They won't ban anything especially in the US where you have to pay taxes on your crypto gains. They won't just throw away an opportunity to steal money from their citizens
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon

What kind of "misunderstanding" are you talking about? The current situation is indeed quite uncertain and we can only hope that regulators make the right decisions.

Right decision or not, even if they were to decide to ban crypto overall they'd have as much success as banning piratebay and the likes of P2P.
People will only find a "branded illegal" way to mine, exchange and trade coins if they try to ban or overtax.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon

What kind of "misunderstanding" are you talking about? The current situation is indeed quite uncertain and we can only hope that regulators make the right decisions.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
New ACF (Ark Community Fund) website is up and running - cleaner, better, easier to submit your proposals & a lot of innovations! If you wanted to get involved with ARK dev - now is the time!

Have a read at: https://medium.com/@samuelzwaan/new-ark-community-fund-website-3f2d3ecbbde5

Website link: https://arkcommunity.fund/

ONe Social Network.
So after conquering France, it's time to conquer Swizerland? No, seriously congratulation, must be a great honor to organize and host an Hackton , you guys at Ark must be very proud
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
The ARK team is proudly sponsoring and attending Open Geneva, a large hackathon and workshop event in Switzerland. This event runs from the 9th to the 15th of April 2018, with ARK holding our very own hackathon and workshop from the 12th through the 14th of April 2018.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-is-sponsoring-and-attending-open-geneva-8ea0fbb617bf

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It has been 2 years since ICO . Kinda never really take off but developers are seriously working this blockchain to blockchain interoperability . It is really a very complex project but once completed it would a force in the blockchain world.

Yeah this project is really underrated but they just hired marketing manager so I am sure the price will probably go up a lot in the next bull market. Right now all we can do is hold our Ark and vote for a delegate to earn passive income.
so this is surely end?everybody recieve their ark?but in cmc is already there right?i been incounter some hack of mew wallet can  anyone knows also to secure the holding like ark?
Erm...... oops.... I sent some EUR from my bank to KRAKEN in order to exchange into coins and then buy more ARK, I even charged myself extra 10€ in order for the amount to be credited today only to realise that today AND Monday is a holiday for banks.... please ARK price, don't increase by Tuesday!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We are in need of the people who knows about crypto-currencies & blockchain technology. Your information and knowledge are very valuable to create a broader cryptocurrency users & build a well informed community!

Share what you knowledge best about ARK with pieces of information we can create good things!

• Summary
     Technology
     History
https://www.coinmarketpedia.com/coin/ark

Looking forward to spread the Power of Blockchain!
Activity: 308
It has been 2 years since ICO . Kinda never really take off but developers are seriously working this blockchain to blockchain interoperability . It is really a very complex project but once completed it would a force in the blockchain world.

Yeah this project is really underrated but they just hired marketing manager so I am sure the price will probably go up a lot in the next bull market. Right now all we can do is hold our Ark and vote for a delegate to earn passive income.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
This is getting ridiculous... just how much longer is Cryptopia planning to withhold my ARK? It's been a month already that their wallets are down.
Dear ARK dev team, have you communicated with the Cryptopia team? Do you have any idea if they're close to a fixing this issue or not? There're no announcements from their side.

I had the same problem. I'd recommend selling the ark, get btc to bittrex and buy in again. Better take that small loss instead of risking to lose it all....
This is getting ridiculous... just how much longer is Cryptopia planning to withhold my ARK? It's been a month already that their wallets are down.
Dear ARK dev team, have you communicated with the Cryptopia team? Do you have any idea if they're close to a fixing this issue or not? There're no announcements from their side.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
My down payment is a time and a half aged now, verified on prevent explorer, however nothing showing up in the Down payment History area.
ONe Social Network.
No I think that if you want to clone Ark's blockchain, you need to fork it or either I don't know how you can just copy a blockchain. You fork the code on gihub or something like that
Jump to: