Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 117. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
May i generate my very own coin depending on ARKchain? Exactly like anyone may build a good ERC20  coin on Ethereum?

You're probably referring to this utility: https://blog.ark.io/ark-deployer-first-steps-towards-easy-blockchain-deployment-8ee53dd39952
If understand what I read there correctly, you can clone the ARK and make a new coin.
That'd be neither forking nor a token inside the ARK's blockchain, but something new... more like technology cloning? That is, if I understood it correctly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May i generate my very own coin depending on ARKchain? Exactly like anyone may build a good ERC20  coin on Ethereum?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
How was ARK con? I did not found anything about it.

They will release a video about it don't worry, I'm curious too to see how it went and what they have discussed. Right now there are just some photos floating around
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How was ARK con? I did not found anything about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It has been 2 years since ICO . Kinda never really take off but developers are seriously working this blockchain to blockchain interoperability . It is really a very complex project but once completed it would a force in the blockchain world.
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
ONe Social Network.
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon

Crypto are the future and no one can stop them. Ark is one of the few platform that will actually deliver, especially when it's gonna be the french choice to migrate everything into the blockchain
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Crypto is actually on phase of refusal and modification as right now so we noticed that most of most crypto eliminate a little % on the price however after this misunderstandings gone I think crypto will pump  soon
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
Come on trolltopia! I'm trading every coin I mine to ARK and a good amount of ARK is stuck on Cryptopia, they're supposingly "rescanning deposits" since March 4th
I want to increase my vote's powaaaar !!! Angry

yes, can't deny this, ark is the best! this ark voting system is flawless and very addictive, we know 100% it can't be cheat and expecting 90% to 95% return, unlike other(s) crap voting system control by the gangsters. other(s) voting crap is so f3ck up and confused, when i added everything up i get less than 50%? what the f3ck is this, you know?

i think what ark really need is insiders pump  Grin other shits pump up to 100x of ark with nothing, i meant, NOTHING!
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Come on trolltopia! I'm trading every coin I mine to ARK and a good amount of ARK is stuck on Cryptopia, they're supposingly "rescanning deposits" since March 4th
I want to increase my vote's powaaaar !!! Angry
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Is yesterday the birthday of the ark?
Why are there no surprises like the others?

With so many markets that support the ark, but there is no significant movement on his birthday.
And no good news lately. I doubt if the project is still running or not.  Undecided

Did you even read anything on this thread.....? Just take a look at literally one post above yours...

You can't fix stupid. For some reason; news = moon - either that or he was intentionally trolling us, but I'm leaning more toward the former.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
looked at ARK for some time now, lastly jumped within yesterday, getting excited about the future along with you guys
ONe Social Network.

With so many markets that support the ark, but there is no significant movement on his birthday.
And no good news lately. I doubt if the project is still running or not.  Undecided

Why people don't even read anything? This piss me off everytime, like I said there's at least one news every week and we are probably the best community out there if you want to join ark's slack. But please don't spread false informations for God sake
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Let me clear this for you, ARK mainnet was released on March 21st, 2017. and this was the reason for his post.You can find more information on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Did you even read anything on this thread.....? Just take a look at literally one post above yours...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

ONe Social Network.
Any good news upcoming for ARK in the near future?

considering getting some. Or maybe VeChain...

There's literally at least one news every week, today they hired a top french communication agency(https://blog.ark.io/ark-hires-leading-french-communication-agency-mcbg-conseil-77c72864ed96) , MCBG Conseil, today it's ARK CON time (https://blog.ark.io/ark-con-arks-first-official-meet-up-32256465320e)
Activity: 554
Any good news upcoming for ARK in the near future?

considering getting some. Or maybe VeChain...
Activity: 588
EVOS
It is very good news. Any addition of the exchange or any stir of team is a positive towards the project. It is pleasant to see that the team moves up, but not as many projects just sideways or down. Here it is definitely necessary to expect success in the future.
Jump to: