Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 151. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
oh man
ark dump like a scam shit
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
AMA with Blockport.io - today, 7th of December 2017, 10 am PT in ARK's Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
everybody seems to take a very big interest in binance listing. let us see the impact of this on the price

Binance doing nothing, all Ark price is under Bittrex control at this point. If Ark at Bittrex pump then Binance follow and if Ark at Bittrex dump then Binance going to follow.

Of course the volume on Bittrex is much higher (61.22% on CMC), but Binance has also 35.87% on BTC-pair and 2.08% on ETH-pair, so I doubt a little "Binance doing nothing".

Yes, it do something which is following Bittrex trend.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
everybody seems to take a very big interest in binance listing. let us see the impact of this on the price

Binance doing nothing, all Ark price is under Bittrex control at this point. If Ark at Bittrex pump then Binance follow and if Ark at Bittrex dump then Binance going to follow.

Of course the volume on Bittrex is much higher (61.22% on CMC), but Binance has also 35.87% on BTC-pair and 2.08% on ETH-pair, so I doubt a little "Binance doing nothing".
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I can clearly see that this is a technology-oriented team, many times the air-quality projects do not know how many times, I like your war suit, handsome incredibly, your fans have access to it?
Activity: 186
Man BTC is giving altcoins a beating today, quite a few people dumped for BTC a few hours ago.

ARK is getting our hopes up, mobile wallet went from 98% to 98.25%
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Change to my proposal.

92% share. Currently pays higher than some 100% sharing pools. 2% towards 3 sweepstakes a year.

Win up to 3000+ ARK for free by being a member of my pool.
https://forum.ark.io/topic/354/pieface-delegate-92-sharing-2-sweepstake-win-3000-ark

I've been a member of Sam's (pieface's) pool for quite a while now and it's been a very positive experience.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
ARK signs strategic partnership with PR Release Firm, Bitcoin PR Buzz.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-signs-partnership-with-pr-release-firm-bitcoin-pr-buzz-22366e7ffb7e

Excellent news! I'm very glad with the way ark is steadily moving forward. High hopes for the future! Smiley
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
Is Ark coin is like blocknet?

Is it building a decentralized exchange or services like that?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Yeah i only have 212 ark, want to get at least 1000. Before the end of the year. What amount you reckon you need for forging to be worth while?

A lot of votes Wink
Just vote for a Top51 delegate, it costs you 1 Ark at the moment, this fee should be reduced with the next big update, but nobody knows when that will be.
Of course it will take some time to recover the fee with "only" 212 Ark, you should earn about 0,05 Ark a day: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
Choose your delegate wisely because if it falls below Top51 you don't get rewards anymore, then you have to vote for another delegate again. Vote for a Top10, just my recommondation.
Activity: 186
Yeah i only have 212 ark, want to get at least 1000. Before the end of the year. What amount you reckon you need for forging to be worth while?

A lot of votes Wink
Activity: 346
Activity: 126
I sell 11000 Ark to my friends.

Pls don't sell your ARK. You will cry next year
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
I sell 11000 Ark to my friends.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I agree...this a a great platform but without the marketing it seems undervalued and people wont know about it...we nned tp promote ourselves...make u tube videos...tell friends and family about it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is an amazing project but it lacks marketing.
Lisk hasn't done anything and it's value is 2 times ARK.
When will ARK get the marketing side going to take this amazing project to the next level.
This is the most undervalued project on the first page.
Pls ask Bitfinex exchange to add ARK.

Huh
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Change to my proposal.

92% share. Currently pays higher than some 100% sharing pools. 2% towards 3 sweepstakes a year.

Win up to 3000+ ARK for free by being a member of my pool.
https://forum.ark.io/topic/354/pieface-delegate-92-sharing-2-sweepstake-win-3000-ark
Jump to: