Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 147. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
$6 now
ARK have an amazing development!

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK.io website has been rewritten into VueJS and language translations have begun to be added!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/ark-io-website-modularized-internationalized-440b070d611c

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Ark is finally passing that $5 mark, now is the time to chase for $10 mark or even 120k Satoshi.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

Thefoundry attended a blockchain event 2 days ago and wrote a small piece on it: https://medium.com/@samuelzwaan/disruption-in-financial-services-4c398c759e92

Some interesting points came up on ICO investing and where the real deals are being made, have a read if you want!

Best,

Yokoama - thefoundry
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
What about ROI for staking? How many bucks is it possible to earn with 1000 coins?

It should be about 1 Ark every 4 days, check out this calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/htmlview#gid=0

But it’s delegated Proof of stake, you just have to vote for a Top51 delegate, afer voting you don‘t need to have the wallet open, that‘s pretty cool.
Activity: 53
I notice that ARK peer status is not connected (I see red icon) when I open my ARK account on ARK client Ledger.
So it doesn't show my balance.

If I look at my balance on the Ark explorer, I can see the balance is correct.

Is the problem with the peer status and my balance not syncing because of the update that ARK has planned today?

Never mind. I fixed it by changing the network peer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What about ROI for staking? How many bucks is it possible to earn with 1000 coins?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Over the past few months, Ark's price has been very bad. But it seems to have entered an upswing in price again. From the very beginning, I thought it was a coin that had to be kept on hand. Patience is required to be able to profit from these kinds of coins. But I do not want to talk big. I'll wait a little more.

I agree with you if you talk about price vs btc because if you're talking about price vs fiat it did not bad, or it's kinda saying that eth is doing bad Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
when adding to the new exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Over the past few months, Ark's price has been very bad. But it seems to have entered an upswing in price again. From the very beginning, I thought it was a coin that had to be kept on hand. Patience is required to be able to profit from these kinds of coins. But I do not want to talk big. I'll wait a little more.
Going stealthy
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Looking for for about 40k $ark for my private pool.. 92% share. 2% sweepstake. Win 3000+ ARK yearly. Pays out higher than top 8 at 100%. Capped between position 30-40.
 https://forum.ark.io/topic/354/pieface-delegate-92-sharing-2-sweepstake-win-3000-ark/11 (edited)
Going stealthy
Activity: 56
Greetings, friends at ARK!

Now that Komodo Platform has increasingly stable GUI's available on mainnet for the Agama multiwallet and  BarterDEX decentralized exchange, both of which incorporate 60+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites!

I recalled ARK reaching out on Twitter about BarterDEX, so I figured I would stop here first. From what our developers at Komodo Platform tell me, the ARK code on github "does not look very compatible." I know you are currently based on Lisk Core with future plans for  your own chain (according to FAQ), so I'm not sure if this would be a priority for you right now but we would love to have you on board!

Information on the benefits:

>> Iguane Core (git) >> Agama Protocol (git) >> Jumblr (wp/git) >>
The first dAPP created with the unique Iguana Core codebase, Agama multi-wallet provides seemless integration of the code's advanced features. With a unique passphrase, the Agama GUI allows end-users to manage compatible coins through a 'smartaddress'. Each unique coin gets an address that is compatible with its own blockchain, but the 'smartaddress' enables the user to access these coins all at once. To be clear: the 'smartaddress' can manage the 100+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies and Komodo assetchains (BTC, LTC, VTC, ZEC, ZEN, SYS, DASH, STRAT, EMC2, etc.) compatible with the Iguana codebase. Another unique feature of the Agama wallet is the Jumblr protocol, an integrated zK-SNARK mixer allowing users to mix their own funds privately and anonymously, effectively granting zK-SNARK anonimity to every compatible coin.

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>
The second dAPP created with the Iguana Core codebase, BarterDEX is a decentralized method of exchanging cryptocurrencies via atomic-swap technology, without counterparty risk. While BarterDEX is integral to the Komodo Platform ecosystem, it is ultimately separate. Were we to design BarterDEX to be permanently locked to Komodo, it would make Komodo a centralized point of control (contrary to the principles of decentralization and open-source development). You can exchange any of the 60+ coins featured in our ecosystem for another directly with your peers while maintaining complete control of your funds.

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:

• bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. As the [Suspicious link removed]munity builds these bridges, we can create a truly decentralized, globally-connected blockchain economy.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange/multiwallet ecosystem!
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
hi i voted sharkpool. i understand that i need to have 5 ark so i can get my share. however i want to withdraw my coins now and sell them since i believe i can get them at a lower price.
if i send my coins to the exchange. will i lose my ark or will it just stay there until i vote again? thanks

No need to vote again. Just send Ark back to the same address.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The ARK project is well developed, the price trend is quite good, congratulations on the investors who have been buying and holding at the time can laugh. Grin Grin Grin
Going stealthy
hi i voted sharkpool. i understand that i need to have 5 ark so i can get my share. however i want to withdraw my coins now and sell them since i believe i can get them at a lower price.
if i send my coins to the exchange. will i lose my ark or will it just stay there until i vote again? thanks

If you leave .0000001 Ark in there(your Ark address) and keep voting for sharkpool then chance your Ark with sharkpool will always stay there. Use common sense.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Jump to: