Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 150. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ARK prediction

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/ark-prediction

Current Price *      ▲3.686 USD   

1-Year Forecast *  ▲ 8.802 USD  //

5-Year Forecast *  ▲ 28.643 USD

What do you think?

Grin Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
ArkVM and push button deployable blockchains also went up on the roadmap! Making progress guys!

Yokoama - thefoundry Delegate
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
How does the DPoS supposed to work exactly?   Can I vote for more than one delegate at the same time and what will happen in that case?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
ark is getting boring and the price is showing it

They make progress weekly and let the community be aware of their progress. Their product is unique and they know exactly what needs to be done. Not a single dev team will have a fully functional, bug free product delivered to you within days.
EDIT: You're right the price is showing it. A few months ago it was less than $1, now it's consistently above $3. What's the problem?

ARK mobile wallet at 98.5%, went up by .25%. Am I the only one excited for the SmartBridge technical documentation and ARKVM?
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
ark is getting boring and the price is showing it
Hi lads,

I'm trying to withdraw my ARK from Bittrex to my ARK desktop wallet (ArkClient-Win64-1.4.3) When i confirm my transaction from email, i keep getting "invalid" on bittrex page, under "PENDING WITHDRAWALS"

What to do?

Thank you in advance.

Sounds like you need to contact Bittrex support.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Couldn't catch the previous AMA session help on Slack on 7th of this month. Can we expect some resume of the all discussion in text format here in this thread as well because not everyone is active on slack like me. I have given up slack after it didn't remain safe anymore. I hope someone will make effort to put the discussion here open accessible.
Activity: 11
Hi lads,

I'm trying to withdraw my ARK from Bittrex to my ARK desktop wallet (ArkClient-Win64-1.4.3) When i confirm my transaction from email, i keep getting "invalid" on bittrex page, under "PENDING WITHDRAWALS"

What to do?

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

Thefoundry implemented true blockweight so we pay out in the most fair way possible to our voters. Read about it in more detail here: http://thefoundry.world-domination.org/blog/index.php/2017/12/08/thefoundry-update-true-blockweight/

Also, our Ark outreach has been going incredibly well! We've been forging a little over a week and have crossed 100 voters, many of them who are completely new Ark holders! We are always looking for more voters, so please consider voting for thefoundry, high pay out, we pay the transaction fees and we spend a lot of time and Ark on our Ark outreach program: https://forum.ark.io/topic/501/forging-grow-ark-check-yokoama-acf-board-member-and-tk0n-delegate-proposal-94-payout-2-for-ark-outreach-we-pay-tx-fees/2

Best,

Yokoama - thefoundry
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Wow ARK's Reddit community growing strong - another round milestone 13,000 subscribers! Thank you all for your support, and all of the community members who help others out! You all are rockstars!

Subscribe at: https://www.reddit.com/r/arkecosystem

Activity: 281
Ark devs,
Can you ask Bittrex administration to add an ETH-ARK pair?
Similar pairs exist for other blockchain platforms.
PS: I know about the Binance pair. I am asking explicitly about Bittrex.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Haha,I got some ARKies at 19 000 satoshi yesterday.That was nice Christmas present. Grin
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
One of my favorite projects to date! Keep up the great work. I have been buying and have no plans on selling any for a couple years when demand is much greater.
oh man
ark dump like a scam shit

Go buy yourself a cookie for this helpful post.

While you're at it, get yourself some ARK tokens.

yea i got some ark tokens.
ark is the worst performance in my portfolio right now.

The price has been moving up consistently since the beginning of November. Before that, it was consolidating after a 600% rise. Not sure what you're complaining about.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Everyone thanks for dumping your ark on me I'll happily keep taking them off your hands ...
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
You guys should buy high and sell low.
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
oh man

yea i got some ark tokens.
ark is the worst performance in my portfolio right now.
Activity: 23
oh man

Right.... Ark "scam shit"... because it is the ONLY coin to be affected by MASSIVE BTC buying spree before futures involved. Don't even buy some ARK, go buy some Bitconnect.
oh man

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
oh man

I take it u didn't get in on that bitcoin action. Wink
Jump to: