Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 167. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK's October Github development winners! Thank you all for making ARK better with each commit!

Read more:  https://blog.ark.io/october-2017-github-development-winners-1a34c415ca7

Want to contribute and earn some ARK's? https://blog.ark.io/200-000-ark-bounty-for-developers-in-the-1st-year-76aa44304012

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
every minute is a new low, good job motherfack panic dumpers and gamers
That's just because of the damn Bitcoin Fork Story, hopefully it will end on the 15th of November. Upcoming Bitcoin Silver Fork in December is a mess, I hope people will ignore it.

I think it will end on the 15th, but don't think BTC will dump as many people think it will.  What do you guys think about the fork and is anyone interested on how it will affect people who hold BTC on coinbase.com?   It's where I buy my coins and they keep sending out emails saying anyone holding BTC on coinbase before the fork will receive an equal amount of Bitcoin2x.  Thoughts on what BTC might drop to and/or what B2X will open at price wise?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I believe once the bitcoins segwit2x fork happens we will rise

Thats around 16th nov right?

Yeah. It should happen some time around the 16th

I think it will happen on 15th.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Yeah. It should happen some time around the 16th
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
at least after this point it does not seem easy to progress. because there are strong resistances. I think it goes a little further in the range of 20k-30k and goes down. I don’t know how much will they go down, but there is a benefit to follow it.
Activity: 32
is everything   good with this coin why is the price soooo low?

Buy or Wait?
Activity: 24

Activity: 32
can this go any lower , has to be one of the most undervalued coins out there yes?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I jumped in at $2.80 then 2.50 and then 2.30 I’m hovering over the trigger again.
Activity: 24
Why ark takes so much damage atm? I'm huge supporter of the project.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Is it too late to get in on Ark. If not what price would be a good buy in?

No man, ist not to late ist the absolute right Moment to invest. 1 ARK is about 2.01USD right now - we profiting from the BTC ATH so take the Chance it is offering by the Altcoins dump...

Thats just my opinion of Course. But I think everyone is buying Altcoins right now and ARK is an very prommising Project that is obviesly.

Good luck how ever you deside!
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
The vast majority of altcoins are bleeding heavily right now, it's not just Ark. It's because of the bitcoin rally for bitcoin gold.

It's just Ark is more dramatic. Some alt's do take this opportunity to pump and the reason Ark is falling from #22 spot to #27, estimate.
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
This Ark dumping manipulation is going mental insane
Hold onto your Ark's, there is no reason to give away so very cheap.

no manipulation here....buy the dip!
Activity: 13
The vast majority of altcoins are bleeding heavily right now, it's not just Ark. It's because of the bitcoin rally for bitcoin gold.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
This Ark dumping manipulation is going mental insane
Hold onto your Ark's, there is no reason to give away so very cheap.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Hopefully with ARK staking I can quit my job. Is it real guys?  Grin

Depends but not true for now.If all goes well with the development of ARK and updates keep flowing from the team, yes it can happen.But that would take some years for complete development.I am waiting for the day when ARK will be close to ethereum in terms of marketcap,its on 25th at the moment.

Sure. Let's be patient and maybe after 1-2 years we can see development results.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
AMA with Vezt - Thursday, 2nd of November 2017 at 10am PT (5pm UTC) in ARK's Slack!
Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

I love this Game!
Hi guys. Sorry. Newb question. I want to create a paper wallet for Ark. I got the seed and everything from the website. How do I load it afterwards ?
Thanks

Maybe this will help you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/774weu/ark_paper_wallet/
I love this Game!
Great news to be listed on Binance, it's a great exchange! I wonder why it doesn't affect the price actually. Nobody want's to sell his BTC until the Fork maybe.

i guess the moment of dumping will come short before the fork...i got my fiat ready to buy back cheap...i also hope on a small ark price dump.

LOL because has not dumped enough in your opinion? (vs BTC I mean) You want 10k sat ARK? Sorry but I don't think it's gonna happen, maybe if BTC hits $10,000

Haha not 10ksat...but maybe go back to sub 30k..maybe 25k...as it happens than not for long...i will defenitely pack more.

Why are there always a bunch of garbage, manipulating prices?

Defenitly no manipulation here....look at the market right now...Ark always stood strong against Btc...right moment to pack more!
Jump to: