Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 170. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Mobile wallets should be cool and huge next step for Ark adoption. It is great to see this team making big progress all the time and I see a bright future for it in 2018!

Mobile wallet is on a 92% in the roadmap. When is the release?

I see atm you are at 72% of last step; Prototype testing/coding/final release

Activity: 669
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Can someone tellme why ARK is a good investment? Grin

ARK provides users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. *They* aim to create an entire ecosystem of linked chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make ARK highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.
quote author=GaleRecoN link=topic=1649695.msg23588397#msg23588397 date=1509047446]

This is a pretty wishy washy statement.
Any examples of problems they solve better than others?
Activity: 51
Isn't malreynolds the guy Who Sold all his lisk to invest in etc???
He is also the guy has been not only a lisk supporter from the beginning, but known for his organization skills and helpful contributions to the Lisk community. He has been around and been a large holder of not only Lisk but in Cypti before that.
You are Mel ain't you?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Can someone tellme why ARK is a good investment? Grin

ARK provides users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. *They* aim to create an entire ecosystem of linked chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make ARK highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.
Activity: 35
folks......
funny to see everyone is like "is this coin going to moon soon // what do you think will it finally rise to 10000000000000000000000000000x??? // etc..."

lol. just cool down. relax. let it sit a year, 2, 3, or more and you will have 10000000000000000000000000000x + 1 ;-) don't believe me?
Activity: 49
I'm watching for Ark for a long time,will see in futere what is going with this coin.
Maybe is promising coin in near future.
Activity: 524
ARK is also one of the most profitable ICO coin, it has more than 250x gain in usd term. What an amazing project, ARK and Lisk are most valuable ICOs in 2016.

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I dont know if it was posted yet, but here is a good how-to on setup an Aces node with ARK.

https://medium.com/@2blockchains/how-to-use-an-aces-node-ethereum-transfer-ba58ab83a6b3

Thanks for the link. Anyone using ACES yet?
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

I think it's probably sometime next month of November.
Activity: 1
Hey Guys,
I'm watching for Ark for a few days, sounds like a really promising project.
However i didn't really find the utility of the Ark Token in the Ark ecosystem except for voting for delegates.
What are the others utilitys of the token (only a currency valuable by the quality of the project?)

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I dont know if it was posted yet, but here is a good how-to on setup an Aces node with ARK.

https://medium.com/@2blockchains/how-to-use-an-aces-node-ethereum-transfer-ba58ab83a6b3

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

I love the transparency of ARK, we can see the progress of the Roadmap at every stage, I'm sure when the Mobile wallet is released we will see a price jump.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Can I rename the address in my wallet, give it a name?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Ark doesn't give dates. It will come when it's ready.
Activity: 105
Make the future!

Activity: 86
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Can I create multiple addresses on one computer and vote for several delegates?

Yes!

Edit: sorry for duplicate; didn't see bioly's response.
Activity: 200
Merit: 250
Can I create multiple addresses on one computer and vote for several delegates?

Of course, ARK Desktop wallet support multiple accounts
Jump to: