Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 168. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi guys. Sorry. Newb question. I want to create a paper wallet for Ark. I got the seed and everything from the website. How do I load it afterwards ?
Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great news to be listed on Binance, it's a great exchange! I wonder why it doesn't affect the price actually. Nobody want's to sell his BTC until the Fork maybe.

i guess the moment of dumping will come short before the fork...i got my fiat ready to buy back cheap...i also hope on a small ark price dump.

LOL because has not dumped enough in your opinion? (vs BTC I mean) You want 10k sat ARK? Sorry but I don't think it's gonna happen, maybe if BTC hits $10,000

Haha not 10ksat...but maybe go back to sub 30k..maybe 25k...as it happens than not for long...i will defenitely pack more.

Why are there always a bunch of garbage, manipulating prices?
I love this Game!
Great news to be listed on Binance, it's a great exchange! I wonder why it doesn't affect the price actually. Nobody want's to sell his BTC until the Fork maybe.

i guess the moment of dumping will come short before the fork...i got my fiat ready to buy back cheap...i also hope on a small ark price dump.

LOL because has not dumped enough in your opinion? (vs BTC I mean) You want 10k sat ARK? Sorry but I don't think it's gonna happen, maybe if BTC hits $10,000

Haha not 10ksat...but maybe go back to sub 30k..maybe 25k...as it happens than not for long...i will defenitely pack more.
Activity: 392
Sounds like that project from Soma game...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Still, more till for the BTC fork to go and we have cheap ARK already available in the market if you have your free BTG coins can swap those for ARK.After the fork, I am expecting the price to gradually rise and cross 75k sat and reach a new all time high by the start of the new year.
I love this Game!

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
every minute is a new low, good job motherfack panic dumpers and gamers
That's just because of the damn Bitcoin Fork Story, hopefully it will end on the 15th of November. Upcoming Bitcoin Silver Fork in December is a mess, I hope people will ignore it.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
AMA with Mobius Network - 1st of November 2017 at 1pm PT (8pm UTC) in ARK's Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
every minute is a new low, good job motherfack panic dumpers and gamers
AMA with Polymath starts in 40 minutes ( 10am PT | 5pm UTC) in ARK's Slack!

Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust
ARK is attending and proud to sponsor JSHacks Hack-a-Thon in Bucharest. Our head of development, François-Xavier Thoorens, will be running the workshop and giving developers an insight on blockchain technology.

Read more :  https://blog.ark.io/ark-attending-and-sponsoring-jshacks-cedb2a407b92

In long term Ark could sponsoring and attending Python, Java, .Net, R, C, Go, Advanced PowerShell, Rust, Kotlin, PHP/Laravel, TypeScript API, C++, Nucleid, Ruby and Swift iOS events, it will bring mainstream developers to Ark. Ark also offer developers bounty, https://blog.ark.io/200-000-ark-bounty-for-developers-in-the-1st-year-76aa44304012
It's a win-win for everyone. The first in crypto world.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Hopefully with ARK staking I can quit my job. Is it real guys?  Grin

Depends but not true for now.If all goes well with the development of ARK and updates keep flowing from the team, yes it can happen.But that would take some years for complete development.I am waiting for the day when ARK will be close to ethereum in terms of marketcap,its on 25th at the moment.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Hopefully with ARK staking I can quit my job. Is it real guys?  Grin
AMA with Polymath - Tuesday, 31st of October at 10am PT (5pm UTC) in ARK's Slack!

I love this Game!
bought ARK in march for 5500sat...very satisfied about it, brought me 547% profit till now..it was above 1000% but i sold nothing...voting works also great! will defenitly buy some more...waiting for sub 2€...
I also bought some in March between 6130 and 7500sat, if I calculate in $ (you are calculating in BTC I think) it looks much more impressive: Ark made ~3000% in my portfolio

I looked wrong...calculated in Euro its about 1200%! I guess we will see Ark on 5$ soon..are u staking?
Yes I am staking now, but only since a few weeks, I haven't known about DPOS for many months and missed some ARK because of that  Roll Eyes

yeah me too...but first stake was 29 Ark...thats not bad Grin
Wow, it seems you have much more Ark than I have, congratulation for the great decision to invest heavy in Ark, I still regret I haven't bought more.

i only had 799 ark...thats it...now its 0.35btc but way back it was 0.05btc at a price of 2000$ per btc...
bought ARK in march for 5500sat...very satisfied about it, brought me 547% profit till now..it was above 1000% but i sold nothing...voting works also great! will defenitly buy some more...waiting for sub 2€...
I also bought some in March between 6130 and 7500sat, if I calculate in $ (you are calculating in BTC I think) it looks much more impressive: Ark made ~3000% in my portfolio

I looked wrong...calculated in Euro its about 1200%! I guess we will see Ark on 5$ soon..are u staking?
Yes I am staking now, but only since a few weeks, I haven't known about DPOS for many months and missed some ARK because of that  Roll Eyes

yeah me too...but first stake was 29 Ark...thats not bad Grin
Wow, it seems you have much more Ark than I have, congratulation for the great decision to invest heavy in Ark, I still regret I haven't bought more.
Jump to: